Red pill me on the Taco, Veeky Forums

Red pill me on the Taco, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g
desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-toyota-tacoma-xtracab/6443545235.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy a GMC Sierra 1500

overpriced rust prone spic attractant.

Retarded amerifats hate it because it shows that the Japs can do everything better than Amerifats, including the things they're known for.
Don't listen to salty cucks, the Tacoma is absolutely great.
>inb4 toyota shill hurr durr
It's just better, you're just angry because it's Japanese.
If it had a Ford badge these cunts would eat it up.

Have you ever been in a car accident in a Japanese vehicle compared to an American made vehicle?

Everything Japanese fucking crumples like paper while American made will hold its own. Been in 50-60mph accidents in both and I’d rather crash in my GMC again than my previous Toyota.

What a shitpost!
And what specific GMC vehicle/Toyota was it?
Toyota vehicles wouldn't be revered if they crumpled like paper you amerishill.
Also, you won't even need to crash in a GMC, it'll just break down after a few hundred miles.

Show me on the doll where the blue oval and the golden bowtie touched you

As a GMC tech they are actually pretty decent.

Except for the Terrains pre 2014. They all need timing chains by 100k miles no matter how well you take care of them. And most Acadias pre 2012 need new pistons by 100k miles.

Other than that they are all tanks.

>s-show me on the d-doll... where the... um.. blue oval

you're gonna have to try harder than that. as it stands you're getting BTFO

Ever fixed stuff on the taco? Being easy to fix is a meme. American trucks are truely easy to fix

Scratch that. Fords suck to work on. Id almost rather go to hell

>completely avoiding everything i said
What specific Toyota "crumpled like paper" and in what conditions, shill?
You say they crumple like paper but they still get 4-5 stars on crash tests.

Yes, buy a piece of domestic dog shit that will leave you with a plethora of issues.

>It's just better, you're just angry because it's Japanese.
>because it's Japanese.

The manufacture/brand is, but certainly not the truck. It's more American than the domestics.

Truth

That's not exactly my point, but it is true.
What i'm referring to is the fact that they explicitly don't like it because they see it as a Japanese brand and would rather have a peice of domestic garbage because muh murica.

Oh, I see. Blind brand-loyalism at it's finest...

bulletproof powertrains, ride like shit.

>Ad hominem
>brings nothing new to discussion

I really hope you're not referring to the crumple zone, I mean, no one could possibly be that retarded, right?

I thought vehicles were supposed to crumple in accidents?

youtube.com/watch?v=joMK1WZjP7g

What? I was referring to the Americans that cling onto their beloved Fords, Chevys and Dodges.

>Been in 50-60mph accidents in both
How does this fuck still have a driver license? What state do you live in?

I want one, but new ones with crew cab and 4x4 oprion SR5 starts at $32k, out the door will be around $38.

Shit, my bad, I misread. You're right.

pick ups are ridiculous expensive nowadays

yeah, and they depreciate hella slow too. It's a bummer.

Nah, It's okay lol

All new cars are ridiculously expensive, and most millennials won't/can't buy them.

>most millennials won't/can't buy them.
what does that have to do with anything

There will be no market for new, profit-making autos in the future after boomers die off because millennials, being priced out of the market currently, will not care to buy more expensive cars in the future even if they are making more money by then. The mind-share of car culture being absent from this group at a young age will cause them not to give a shit about cars in the future, and thus the end of car culture as we know it will be upon us.

So when will new cars prices plummet?

I think illegals have been contributing to trucks crazy prices. EverywhereI go I see spics and illegals with brand new trucks, most are $80k trucks with full options.

Not paying taxes plus free food and benefits really awesome for them.

imagine being this retarded

>So when will new cars prices plummet?
When the auto loan bubble pops. The average price of a new car won't be $32,000 anymore.
He's either LARPing or he really is a middle-american hick who still believes any newborn sons of his should be circumcised.

>still believes any newborn sons of his should be circumcised.
Not sure where that one came from. most americans in general are circumcised and even in asian countries like Japan circumcision is majority. i don't know what it was that made my mom not want to circumcise me (as she is highly religious) but it is a decision she made for me that i am most grateful for.

Thanks for not cutting my dick mom

>asian countries like Japan circumcision is majority
meant Korea actually. seen so much hentai i assumed most japanese men were also circumcised.

heres the redpill on the 'coma:

>toyota wanted to break into the 'murrican market and gotsa V8

>muricans loyal to chebby dodgey a ferd

>cant give away a 'coma or a titan for that matter

tell the part where a 'coma has made it to a million miles? ford f250 will make it to 1.5 and keep going like it was designed to

the number one selling truck in the usa isnt a toyota: its ford and has been for many years...

>nipshits try defend their truck made in texico built by beaners, for beaners because they paid 15k for a 20 year old truck with 300k miles
kek

Overrated and you have to be pants-on-head to buy a used one when you compare what new ones go for.

14 years old, Iowa, 185k miles. Almost $12k burger bucks. "Would make good hunting truck"

desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/d/2004-toyota-tacoma-xtracab/6443545235.html

Wait. Im not an amerifat. How do you hunt a truck?
Is THIS the greatest game?

Nissan Titan is better in every way.

I have a first gen, it's great, no other small truck comes close, and the used prices are high for good reason. I want a second gen 4 door long bed but a clean used one is $18k which is just too much for me for a used truck. The new ones are too big in my opinion, kind of defeats the purpose of buying a non fullsize. I'm going to get an F150 instead, an extended cab 2008-2012 is about the same size as a new quad cab taco and is 1/3 the price.

>modern nissan
>better than toyota

J E J

lol here comes the Toyota Meltdown

>$35k for a base model with a locking diff
>268hp
>drum brakes

The resale IS nice but you got to also look at how much you're spending. Add any options and you're well into V8 half ton market or a ZR2 Colorado if you really need a small truck.

Lease a domestic and give it back if it's a lemon or buy it out if you like it.

I think the ride quality and power are a lot less than its competitors. The only thing it has going for it is resale and reliability

The auto transmission in the third gens suck. The manual is honestly the better choice.

They still have drum brakes in the back, which is a bit insulting given their price.

The electrical outlet in the bed is neat.

They run for pretty much forever and are one of the slowest depreciating cars/trucks out there.

Good beater if you get it for a good price

I love mine, op. Trans and engine and great from a power perspective, but I doubt they seriously let me down.
Get a gmc.

>Is that a fact?

>american truck
>issues
Only chrysler nigger. Go enjoy your fucking rust bucket and headgasket destroying machine kek

>I hate the fucking price

>Brand new is 33k
>A few years older and its used worth 29k
>Fuckkkk

anyway, I'm going to be buying one soon

What year is that? Fuck it looks good

>Go to college in America
>Try to fit in be more American
>It works
>Get invited to "The Hunt"
>Alright I'm gonna go shoot defenseless animals they've accepted me as one of their own!
>They smug and sneer, a few snickers at my stupid naive face.
>Give me standard issue automatic anti-tank gun for hunting ducks, tell me it's the smallest gun they have for beginningers.
>I go off on my "isn't this a bit over kill even fo-"
>Instantly interrupted by a blood curdling scream-
>Sitting there on poor Cletus was a beast already on top of him pulling his legs into a bloody maw.
> John Bob said "look away user" bang
> Put a round between Cletus's eyes.
>It's better this way he said... as the Truck circled round and fled back into the woods...
> I made out a Nissan sign.
>You mean they're foreign made?
>Jilly McIrishFiftySix says to me, "ye' sum" they interbreed in the wild - like most 'mericans. Anyway, Welcome to the hunt.
>I tracked a few S10s and even a Ranger extended cab. Got my first kill on that one... right through his gas tank before he charged me.
>After I left, on my way back home on the boat from Ellis Island, I reflected back.
> I felt like I understood the burger mentality a little better.

good excuses to buy new

>not buying a superior and cheaper Colorado

>Implying the ranger didn't switch to his secondary fuel tank and raped you afterwards

I had nothing but trouble with my 2 toyota trucks. Cant say the same for my 06 Silverado. Not sure about the new ones though.

LOL! Look at this loser meltdown!

>not buying a superior and cheaper Colorado
OP here.

This was the other truck I narrowed it down to, though the new gens haven't been out long enough and issues could still pop up, no?

>my pensioner father's mall-mobile

So ur saying millennials can't buy things? I'm confused

>Good for your PA, Im 31 Married and own property.

Hows your Basement?

It's that truck for people that want to look like they need a truck for work, but actually don't.

You are right, I only use it to haul tonnage trailers of hay and commute 30+miles one way a day.

But that's ok. For real work I have 30 foot box trucks.

similar to these.

>amerifat defending is piece of garbage domestic
>"only chrysler nigger"

Nope, I afraid Ford and GM is on that boat too you blind burger. Of course you wouldn't know that because you're the typical Cleetus that think "HUUURRRR MUH CHEBBY IS THE BEST BETTER THAN THAT JAP POS". And will deny everything that's wrong with your shitty truck.

Oh and thanks I will enjoy my rust bucket. On the side of that, i'll also enjoy passing by you losers while you're stranded on the side of the road with your unreliable piece of shit trucks while mine keeps hustling on.

Not cheaper for similarly equipped.

So you use one truck to haul a different trunk, in order to do work? Ya, that checks out, wouldn't it be more efficient to get a chevy, ford, or nissan with an extended bed and just use that? Or your box truck if it's enough to fill a trailer?

Thanks user. Paint really comes out in this picture.

The opposite frendo

Work and play are 2 different things.

So millennials can buy everything?

In the glorious parts of North America they can.

I agree, for work I have 6 different trucks
For play I have my Toyota Prius C 2015

If you say so

It's a Truck made in America (Hoosiers?) by native burgers, but the White man loves them some Mexican Made Chebbies and Ferds.

Buy American; not gook.

I test drove a Tacoma before i bought ram 1500. It had literally no power i put my foot to the floor and nothing even happened, also felt like i was in a small tin can, felt cozy tho if thats what ur into. I could never justify paying 33k for a tiny ass truck.

The latest gen Colorado has been out since late 2014, how long do you need?

>387k and counting
Couldn't here you over the purr of a pristine vortec 5.3

hear*

/fyi that's a cracked cyl head off a 2.2 s10

anyway technically im one of those new fangled x lenninels.

>moral of the story kids BUY MERICAN.

from a non college grad.

So ur saying to buy Toyota?

The Prius C has more parts made and assembled in America than that Jose Deera.

But can it outlast the superior iForce 5.7?

Nope.

Also post odometer.

>It's a Truck made in America (Hoosiers?) by native burgers, but the White man loves them some Mexican Made Chebbies and Ferds.
It's made in Texas. San Antonio.

>I test drove a Tacoma before i bought ram 1500. It had literally no power i put my foot to the floor and nothing even happened, also felt like i was in a small tin can, felt cozy tho if thats what ur into. I could never justify paying 33k for a tiny ass truck.
You try the v6? Has like 280hp

I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE PISTON SLAP!

> and there I cannot disagree. They are built here. But the sum of their parts on the other hand.

Yep. That's the only brand that assembles trucks in America (along with some Fords)

t. Patriot.

>iForce
Sorry haven't heard anything special about them other than they drink gas and are lame compared to a new chebby 5.3 and 6.2 let alone the old yet superior Vortec 4.8 or 5.3 let alone the god tier Vortec 6000 which has barely changed since 00.

>why cant toyota build work trucks instead of mall crawlers and grocery getters

4 banger is where its at! Trail riding all day nigga

gnite fucksticks.

GM builds all their trucks in the states except mall crawling half ton crew cabs which are built in beanerland.
The real work trucks are built in america
>Flint
>Fort Wayne
>Arlington

Rams are only built in the US i think out in Warren Michigan

>lifter tick user
Whoops
meant for What year? I had an 88 Yota 4x4 truck with a manuel (22re) and did noting but blow head gaskets and having the transfer case act up.

Loved that little red truck but it was a total fucking turd

Well over 200k miles and only issues have been steering pump and clutch

Pic identical minus the rollbars
I have to search through my photo album and I dont want to

Shortbed reg cabs are built im MEX last time i checked anythimg with a crew cab is built stateside.

>Arlington (all SUVs), Flint (double and crew cab heavy-duty pickups), and Fort Wayne (regular and double cab light- and heavy-duty pickups) in the United States, along with Silao Assembly in Mexico for the crew cab light duty pickups.

At least for this gen. I dont know about the old trucks but my 06 Silverado starts with a 1 on the vin so burger built.

I was planning on buying another 83-88 but the 4x4s shot up in price.

Let's see your piece of shit vortec rack up 1,000,000 miles without skipping a beat. The iForce did, the """"""""""superior"""""""""" vortec or ecotec might need an engine replacement before it could even make it that high.

>why cant domestics build reliable work trucks instead of mall crawlers and grocery getters

ftfy