/bnsg/ - Blade and Soul General

>Latest Patch and Current Events
forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/230204-31-irontech-forge-scheduled-maintenance-6282017/#comment-1975729
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/fortune-falls-event/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/costume-design-contest-2017/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/server-consolidation-august-9/
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho (Zulia as of August 9th))
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate (Jinsoyun as of August 9th))

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Man I hate Kyoppi.

cat lyns #1

sorry

Yuns #1

YOU'RE NOT SORRY.
YOU'RE NEVER SORRY.
DON'T SAY SORRY IF YOU DON'T MEAN IT.

I do mean it but okay

Remember to stay cute.

If I read how to do sanctum and irontech tonight, will someone help me go through them tomorrow?

I don't have the AP to join in F8

No go practice your rotation more.

You literally only have to ask.

leave me alone already

i'd help but you dont know me so you're probably going to talk shit about me behind my back like you do to other people

>raid discord
>people who have literally sold their accounts are in it
?

Then get stronger and show your worth.

I don't even have the ap to join ebon citadel in f8 :blobweary:

but all I do is post one hour lobbies, shitpost, and post gorons

DC + Event
NA # 288-034

Just leave then, like others have

They should leave, you mean

4/6

whatever works

>implying any of your lobbies ever fill
better stick to the gorons and the shitposting son

This is why people who jump from game to game are the worst

Just move on instead of writing your daily blogposts in 4 discords a day

nani?

Hello friends!

half the people in the raid discord don't even play the game

I like you anyway luu

I made a new thread just so I could post this.

Woah hold on, I never said I don't like people who don't take raiding seriously. I said

>You underestimate how much I don't like people who aren't interested in raiding

If you aren't interested in raiding at all, meaning you don't raid, because if you do raid at all you have some interest.

If I didn't like people who didn't take raiding as seriously as I did, I don't think I'd be able to raid at all.
Did you know there are people who don't play the game at all outside of raid and just login and raid? because I would fucking hate those people, but I don't.
I want every single fucking person who wants to raid to get a clear at some point, it has nothing to do with how serious they are about it.
There are people in bnsg who could never find a normal raid due to schedule, it would be literally impossible for them to find a clan to take them unless they bought it, but if they want to raid we will find a way to take them.

At the same time, do you really expect me, as a raid leader, to like people who don't raid?
I think some people are cool personally, but if they don't raid I really don't care.

Pretty much, I dont know why most of the people in the raid discord are still even there. They either dont play BNS, arent part of BNSG, or there purely to exist there never talking or having any input on any matter. should be a purge imo. I mean Cour is playing again, let him handle it, he has practice lul.

You would know what I'm talking about if you frequent /xivg/ or /bdog/

Hi!

Hello, it's me, Jannu!

So why is Rilo in the discord again

So why is Dukk in the discord again

FIlled and gone. Thank

If you're going to name people why don't you list everyone like that instead of singling out Dukk

dukk raids occasionally, i think he can't atm.

If you're going to name people why don't you list everyone like that instead of singling out Rilo

Dukk raids from time to time
Rilo sold his account
Any other questions?

I mean I'll leave the discord if people have a problem with me being in there
I really don't mind

Hey Dukk what's your discord so I can add you and bully you there?

can someone single me out

pls don't leave
you actually play the game and your memes are okay too

i wish i was on the left

for the 4 flicker fire buff, how many DTs should I be getting during that? 3?

if nobody has a problem with you being in there then they shouldn't have a problem with anyone else in it

I'll just say I wasn't the one who invited him, but it was at that point we realized this was no longer a raid discord (a bit too late as I was told) and we probably needed to refocus regardless of which method we used.

this
Dukk has raided with us before so he's ok, and rilo has told me he would try to prep for a raid although I don't think he'll actually do it.

but dukk is cool and doesn't complain about how hard the game is while he refuses to upgrade past stage 3 baleful.

3 sounds about right

Who this

Does anyone want to hear about how I fixed a customer's phone today

Anyone

wtb foundry carry because I don't have the ap to join any lobby

oh ok.
So other than the 4 Flicker Conflag and Blade Echo letting me get more DTs, Fire BM is basically the same as it was before?

Shut up that's who, you'll find out if you share it.

Stop posting my waifu this instant

you see the "lfp" button? hit that and people will carry you i just did it on my 758 ap fm

Isn't that how most discords become shit
People never leave and the place turns into an incoherent memefest

I mean, those are pretty big changes that will keep almost 100% DT uptime especially with BT 3 piece and magnum badge. Without magnum badge (if youre using blue moon, courage, or transcendence), it should be similar to if you were using it in terms of the extra uptime you gain. Pretty nice buffs.

Even moreso for lightning BM, getting buffed like crazy come next patch

every lfp I did today almost hit enrage on every boss, even fortune falls

If someone's interested in prepping for a raid they wouldn't be playing BDO 24/7

DC+Event+JSY
NA #293849
1/6

well I eventually want to just play Lightning BM because it's always been more fun for me but it's going to be a while until I can farm what I need.
I just want to make sure I can at least do something "ok" as fire until that point.

Dukk#5264

well here is your free carry

Now accept it.

>free carry
>Alice
good one

im sure other people will join that can carry them both

they should just hit lfp so they can enjoy the company of 758 ap fms

*seraph fms

Exactly, that's why you make new ones. I'm sure at some point the new discord will become shit and we'll have to refocus if we're still alive for the next raid that kr should get soon. We'll do our best to make sure that doesn't happen quickly, but I actually don't think it's possible.

Ideally, at some point, everyone who is or was doing BT with us will be in the new discord.

He did tell me that, ok. I'm willing to give him a shot.

me on the left (I'm the hat)

yamero

why when they can have retards from here carry them

4/6
I can carry my own weight though.

But you were dead the whole time during boss 3 and boss 4

Why are you bringing raid stuff when we're talking about Foundry NM?

How can dead people carry their own weight
:thonkang:

you can do foundry nm?
well aren't you a big boy

>rilo has told me he would try to prep for a raid although I don't think he'll actually do it.
of course he did, thats what shitters like him do when they want in on a new hangout place. they say they'll come back to the game and then either only lurk for drama or blog about their life

people who dont play bns dont belong in a bns discord unless they have a valid reason like computer or something IRL problems

Full and departed.

Okay but do you want to hear about how I dealt with a customer's iphone today?

Sure I would love to hear about that

What outfit is that?

the new swimsuit

do you even play the game?

If I beat all the beta content in 3 days will I haven any fun if I try to play again now?

Something something SIM card
Something something I want to go home
Something something I'm at work right now

tell me again why the players who have no interest in vt are mad that a new discord is made

ok sym we get it, calm down

Sanctum runs
NA #300190

*Kisses you*
You are so cute

calm down alice

Because people have a tendency to take any sort of exclusion as a personal attack towards them, though it's just a matter of efficiency.
People are just hardwired to think everything revolves around them, when in reality they could go away and only a couple of people would notice.

My balls get sweaty while I'm at work but at least I can post pictures of my online rat character for everyone to see
And thank you *Kisses you back*

Three new hub areas added since plus raids

4/6

you guys got a tank?

Still 4/6

Nope

rate my spinrat :^)

gas/my ass

when will Could and Blue Album come back