Is Africa the best Top Gear special?

Is Africa the best Top Gear special?

Source of the Nile, Bolivia and Botswana are my top three.

That show is gay as fuck

>most watched car show
90% of its audience is Indian

>t. fifth gear

The 3 b's are the best. Botswana, Burma and Bolivia

this dude's got it

I'd watch GT if they did that more

Sorry brother, you forgot Bietnam.

>tfw you'll never get a top gear special with the flavor of the early cheap car challenges where pretty much nothing was scripted and it was just pure bantz

fpbp

Its great but I love the Patagonia eps

Africa was one of the best, but Bolivia takes the cake.

I also loved how Hammond was smart enough to go for a Subaru. Idk if the producers picked the cars or not, but taking a sport-spec Volvo and a landbarge Bimmer is just stupid for that kind of environment.

*cracks ur suspension*

top gear is for soi boys that drive cars.

buy a truck.

I always thought the patagonia was good, because of how intense it got at the end. and it didn't feel a bit faked like the shit that happened in the usa.

They covered trucks tho. In fact hey had a truck special with semi trucks

oh who gives a shit those 3 fucking clowns dont know shit they always talk shit and if anyone actually believed anything they say is fucking stupid as well.

they are a bunch of estate car owners.

you say they did something about trucks......
im sure they only smashed them up and had no idea what to do with them

>you must be a UK bastard.

buy a truck.

i preferred the races between clarkson in the car vs hammond and may in something else.

Bad shitposting m8 , 4/10

what does m8 mean.

and why do you think im shitposting im not smearing shit all over the place.

4/10 is that how much of a dud root you are.

and lastly..... fuck you cunt.

this is a image board so fucking post images instead of boasting about your dick size.

no, vietnam is. i guess africa was nice too

nah m8, bolivia, good taste though

>you will never be this mad
feels good, man

Post mall crawler

I think you forgot the Benis special

burma was bretty gud

Their now show Grand Tour comes close

This post is a love letter to bad bait. You get a (you) and a 3/11 for effort.

Burma
Tangerine/10

Grand Tour just feels 100% scripted and lame.

TGT is dreadful. All it needs is a laugh track.

oh wow you posting black and white pics now.

> you must be pissed at what i had said about the three stooges.

> tring to start WW3 by posting bait pics.

you are really lame, same fag i call you. 7roll

The problem with late Top Gear and all of Grand Tour is the ratio of Witty to Wacky.
Older Top Gear was full of sly political jokes, double entendres and playfully barbed banter. The wacky antics were saved as bookend moments.
Later TG and now GT started pushing the Witty humor aside in favor of the wacky antics, which just gets tedious after a while.
The problem isn't that it's scripted, it's that it's scripted poorly.

>boasting about your dick size.
isn't he a SEA monkey irl?
just don't reply

I'd honestly like to see more of just Hammond and May, Clarkson's "angry old oaf" routine is worn out.
Stuff like Caravan Conkers and life-size RC cars were great. Or the 24 hour road test of the Smart Forfour.

Yeah, I also enjoyed seeing Argies sperging out over some islands

>Or the 24 hour
yet another 24 hours of bong racing, this is what they truly lack. every time proper motorsports were mentioned, episode was 10/10. small shitbox rallycross episode, britcar special, other stuff like that

>pretty much nothing was scripted
Lmao.

Top Gear has always been scripted, even the banter.
It's just that the scripting sucks now.

I thoroughly enjoyed the part where Clarkson was enjoying himself and then had a lowside but appeared to take it like a champ. Hard to script a lowside when the person is Clarkson, destroyer of bike evil.

That part was great because it was a genuine fuck up on Jeremy's part, The thing that sets the Vietnam special a little lower for me is that he feigns stupidity a little too much early on.
The Polar Special was pretty great because like the Britcar race there wasn't much they could script in that environment, but in terms of sheer entertainment I still gotta go with Bolivia, Botswana and Nile.

Yeah I think they're all poor choices, haven't watched the episode but a proper 4x4 would be the best choice.

My thoughts exactly, it's just way too wacky. It's like the producers wanted to up the ante from Top Gear but didn't know how to do it intelligently.

>may in a meme tier volvo
>some rando blakistani in a tween shot walking around in broad daylight strapped with a moist nugget
>scoob into a ditch
it really is, i should totally rewatch it

>the faggot with 3 or 4 trips he samefags his shitty truck threads with
>calling others out for samefagging
Delicious irony