Here we go again

Creator of Initial D made a new car manga called MF Ghost. When this gets a anime all the stupid eurobeat and weebshit drift memes will comr back even worse.
Prepare for 50 threads on Veeky Forums about Nu-Initial D in the future

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=145057
bato.to/comic/_/comics/mf-ghost-r22243
bato.to/forums/topic/28840-batoto-will-be-closing-permanently/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for reminding me that it exists. Almost forgot. I'll be sure to make a note to purchase the manga and be on the lookout for the new anime. Thanks again. Wouldn't have remembered without you, OP. See you in those 50 threads.

>Weebs and Keichi Tsuchyia's son inflate the price of the GT86
Another toyota tofu machine tax meme

It would happen to them regardless. And maybe keep complete mouth breathing retards away from chewing them up so your son's daughter (male) won't cry about the lack of drift cars in 20 years like the s-chassis.

it's sort of boring I quit reading it mid chapter 4

>drawing hasn't improved since the 90's
>protag isn't destroying koenigsegg's in a prius
Not gonna read.

Will that guy ever learn to draw faces or get an assistant to do it? Jesús how can he be so detailed with cars and so awful with people

Decent quality scanlations where?

If it's any consolation, most manga don't actually get animated.

It won't top Initial D.
Initial D was a fucking bomb back when it released, the whole Mf Ghost, if it ever gets an animu adaptation, it won't become as big. Nowadays kids watch harem moeshits

GOD I fucking HOPE they make an anime and contract them Italos to produce more god tier yurobeat

because the cars are just IRL pictures with photoshopped into anime style, its probably a preset on software, its how alot of frames in manga are "drawn"

>Jesus how can he be so detailed with cars and so awful with people

this is your brain on autism.jpg

You're aware that MFGhost is literally in the same universe as Initial D's, right?

[spoiler]The main character is Takumi's student ffs! Nigga is already outpacing cars like Huracans, GTRs and AMG GTS's with a GT86 shitbox![/spoiler]

>two front license plates

Can't masturbate over cars.

Can't wait till my 86 value sky rockets in 10 years when it will be valued at 60k like the AE86 being sold at 20k.

fucking LARPers pretending they live in japan

look at 86s, FRS and BRZs production numbers

not happening unless subaru makes a god tier turbo engine that drops right into the chassis

>All these years and his drawing skills are still shit
welp

there have already been threads about it and not many people give a shit

FA20DAT from the Forester?

I really really really like this image.

What happened with the simple 1.6L 4bangers? Why everyone wants to make high displacement complex engines nowadays?

Thanks lori

>Creator of Initial D made a new car manga called MF Ghost.

MF Ghost takes place in the 2020s, when self-driving cars are ubiquitous in Japan. Centered around Kanata Livington, a Japanese driver who goes back to Japan after graduating at the top of his class at a racing school in England. MF Ghost also focuses on the MFG, a racing circuit on public roads that has garnered attention worldwide.

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=145057

>scanlations where?
bato.to/comic/_/comics/mf-ghost-r22243

So, how will Takumi will look like, did he ever found a decent job besides doing moving and delivering Tofu? We know that Ryosuke finally became a doctor.

>batoto
F in 8 days

>look at 86s, FRS and BRZs production numbers
Yeah, this is why they'll never reach peak meme status. There were only about 6000 Corolla GTSs in the US. Even with how rare they are, driveable ones go for 6-8k more commonly than anything near 20k.

>So, how will Takumi will look like, did he ever found a decent job besides doing moving and delivering Tofu?
Looks like you'll be watching and waiting for the MF Ghost side story chapters whenever they appear. Or you can read the author's afterword comments in each completed manga volume.

You say it like it's a bad thing.

Can someone here find that one "Project D" pic (you know the one)?

>facebook image
go back to facebook, faggot

is better than i expected after cap 1
thanks op

please no
i want to buy gt86, i promise i'll do my best so save up as soon as i can, just don't make anime yet. four years, that's all i ask for

also, i wonder what kind of car is it going to feature
>gt86 is a sports car, cool
>lan evo is dead/a suv
>impreza got a bit bulky, i guess it's passable
>gtr is a supercar
>i guess they can use s-fr since they have it
>nip car market now mostly offers racing yaris and whatnot, barely any poorfag friendly cars

what kind of cars could even be there?

There are like 9 chapters already translated and multiple cars have made an appearance already
R35 GTR
Mercedes AMG GT3
Ferrari 458
Some newer Porsche GT3 that I dont remember
Some older lambo model
And more

>gay fucking douche wagons
the future really is a dystopia

M I A T A
I
A
T
A

Didn't see any other lambo but a Huracan.

>his possible gf is also a whore who displays herself

Pottery

I just want Itsuki to lose his Virginity. We already know the 86 is gonna pull some miracle bullshit less surprising than that torque dip so whatever. Just let my nigga fuck please.

Underrated post

>implying the present isn’t a dystopia

>mfw Itsuki now owns the Gas Station and drives a Turbocharged BRZ.

This shit sucks and Shigeno is a hack.

>Kanata Livington

>its another jap pretending to be white episode

He's Hapa, read the manga, nigger.

But what about /our guy/

Shit forgot to post his autistic face

Working on Itsuki's gas Station and still didn't forgot Mako, who prolly already had 6 children and her Sil80 is rotting somewhere.

I've literally cum to and in cars. Don't tell me what I can't do.

You can't find a gf.

>girl recognizes MC
>MC doesn't recognize girl
>still get slapped
Did she roofie him?

I can but I don't, so the point is equally valid I suppose.

Have a nice day.

Sure you are.

>>his possible gf is also a whore who displays herself
Fucking sad guys man. I feel for them.

technology has simply come too far, that and emissions. what the gt86 is running is as good as it gets in terms of NA power that meets global emissions at the moment I reckon, disregarding a V6+

I think Shigeno got cucked in the past. Another manga that he also wrote was about the love of a manga writer with a teenage girl.

But making 4bangers meet the emission regulations are piss easy.

It can totally be good, IF they put eurobeat in it and not some K-pop

But we have only 246 SUPER EUROBEAT albums, we need more.

Why does it look like it was drawn by a 12 year old with severe autism? I mean it literally looks like total shit. Is it because it features a Toyota 86 which is slower than most minivans, so to keep with the shitty car, they made the magazine look shitty too? I'm asking for a friend.

SHigeno art were always shit, idk why people are complaining this now.

I don't even like anime and I'm excited

S2000 showed up as well in a quick panel during MC's time attack.

Ryosuke was also talking to one of the Mfghost guys before he went in to do an operation. So he's probably going to show up at one point in the flesh.

Yep. All of this pretty much confirms that MFGhost is in the same universe as Initial D. Unless Shigeno goes full hack and only says that these are references.

Sure I am what? The fuck?

dont forget in one of the volumes a character literally talked about Takumi Fujiwara and his 'high speed four wheel drift' as a GT86 did it infront of him
im pretty sure Takumi would only be 20-30s in this because several of the cars in Initial D dated to the early 2000s and if the reference to the GT86 at the end of Initial D with Takumi passing it in the GC8 actually happened then that places him in as early as 2012 when he was 19

>Why does it look like it was drawn by a 12 year old with severe autism?
You are implicitly comparing the author of Initial D to the author/artist teams of other manga. Unlike Initial D and MF Ghost, quite a few other manga series have separate authors and artists. Thus, they can have a good story and good art together.

>anime tax
>for circuit racing
Circuit racing is legal and not cool.
Not to mention, initial d started in the 90s and didn't even reach peak memehood until a couple of years ago.

at least she's not a literal prostitute

shingo better be in the new manga

>Can't masturbate over cars.
>being this much of a pleb that he doesn't want to fuck his car

>didn't even reach peak memehood until a couple of years ago

nah, Initial D peak meme was hit on YTMND many years ago, this is just the afterglow.

>Why does it look like it was drawn by a 12 year old with severe autism?
You are implicitly comparing the author of Initial D to the author/artist teams of other manga series. A lot of times, when the author has less drawing skill, he knows to team up with an artist friend and they share the credit and money. Sometimes, the author can get recommended (assigned) a different artist from the publisher.

Unlike Initial D and MF Ghost, quite a few other manga series have separate authors and artists. For example, High School of the Dead had a separate author and artist. But then they got into a fight and each side refused to back down, thus the manga series and anime both stopped and remained unfinished. So there is a danger to collaborations since one person can cockblock the other from putting out a manga.

What does this mean?

I think he's trying to say that the "meme tax" thing isn't real because Initial D and AE86s are comparatively unknown when compared to one of the most common cars in the history of mankind, which might be some of the most retarded brainlet logic I've ever seen on this board

considering Fumihiro shows up, Ryosuke is mentioned, Takumi is suposedly the mc's mentor and 'Fujiwara zone' is shown in the GT86, i see no reason for the likes of other characters that recurred such as Nakazato, Shingo, Kyoichi, Iketani and others to show up
maybe Keisuke is to be featured as the mc's main rival at some point as he became a pro driver

What Fumihiro?
In wich chapter?

Nigga, Initial D passes in the mid 90's. Takumi is 40 by now.

>MFGhost is in the same universe as Initial D
>im pretty sure Takumi would only be 20-30s in this

The officially published literature and magazine descriptions for the manga series says it is set in the 2020's time period when autonomous driving cars are the normal new cars on the road. So Takumi would be a lot older than in Initial D.

In initial D the AE86 was referred as a 10 year old car which means it would take place at 1996 and Takumi was 18 which means Tak was born in 1978 which means he would be 42 in MF Ghost 2020

except theres some retarded time warp bullshit where there are 350z driving around

Wait the dorikin has a doriprince?

rip batoto ;_;

KOOHL VIBRAESHONS

keep in mind God Foots R34 is early 2000s and if GT86s appearence is canon its late as 2012

>In initial D the AE86 was referred as a 10 year old car which means it would take place at 1996 and Takumi was 18 which means Tak was born in 1978 which means he would be 42 in MF Ghost 2020
>except theres some retarded time warp bullshit where there are 350z driving around

Yep, the author seems to have made a few exceptions on car timelines in order to pepper the manga with a few interesting more modern cars. Generally, one can gauge the timeline of manga by the technology that people use. Japan was an early adopter of wireless and cellphones compared to the USA. So that shoves the general population of the manga down in the the 1990's area.

Sure, it's not like the Initial D manga set its timeline by depicting certain real life famous events....

>heardable kek

>they're starting this manga off with the Fujiwara Zone bullshit instead of resorting to it at the end
pls no

Guys, Batato is getting permanently closed on the 18th. What other (safe) manga reading sites could I use to read manga?

R34's were around since mid 90's, so it's passable. Now the 350Z bullshit was a fuckup.

But he prolly keep it loyal to the time and make Takumi as a 40yo.

R34 didn't come out until 1999, God Foot's model didn't come out until 2002. Z33 came out in 2003, not much of a difference.

None. Digital Manga reading is dead.

shingo and nakazato get married

hopefully
the entire thing seems really off to even begin with though considering the protag is already god of the streets and drives an R35 along with the whole trained by dagumi shit
just makes me think hes trying to bank on nostalgia as initial ds popularitys reignited rather than trying to make subtle references with a several references

I've literally never used Batato in my life and have read several manga. Everyone is overreacting hard.

Pretty much all the others are run by mainland china chinese as they and their chinese assets are untouchable by lawsuits from the west. However, threats of blocking do work on some of those sites to make them stop having certain titles.

It's too bad Batoto is gone as it was the original source of files for many of the chinese sites. They run their bots to scrape Batoto since the small groups and translators uploaded directly to Batoto as their choice of viewing site.

bato.to/forums/topic/28840-batoto-will-be-closing-permanently/