***A MESSAGE TO ALL NOCOINERS***

This is literally your LAST and ONLY chance to buy the dip, NO COINERS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Other urls found in this thread:

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-713227.html
178.254.23.111/~pub/masternode_count.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I seek an answer to my question.

Someone said something about going with 50-100% leverage on Poloniex. Is this possible? I only see a max of 2%

Ethereum raised from 0.014 right away to 0.0175

Would that 20% gain had yielded me 200% gains?

I'm buying at 600-800

yeah that's probably right, altho i think it will soon enough go back under $500.

which wallet is Veeky Forums using?

It might go below 1k but below 800 you're dreaming.

look at btc oh well it's still above $1200 1 hour later wow shit what the fuck? 10% drop in minutes. anything can happen to this shit before you wake up.

I'm not sure you meant to use percentage symbols there. There is 2.5x leverage on poloniex, nothing more.

I'M FUCKING SICK OF MISSING IT

I FIRST SAW BITCOIN IN 2012 PROBABLY BEFORE MOST OF YOU FAGGOTS BUT BECAUSE I'M POOR I COULDN'T AFFORD TO SPEND 14 USD ON SOME STUPID DIGITAL COIN...........THIS WAS IN 2012...

THEN IT HIT 1000 FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I WAS ANGRY BECAUSE I STILL HAD 0 BTC

AND NOW ITS GOING TO DO IT AGAIN.

IT IS GOING TO 5K USD BY 2020 AND I STILL HAVE FUCKING 00000000000000000000000000000 BITCOINS

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

THERE IS NO POINT BEING EARLY IF YOU ARE POOR

you couldnt get any money at all in 8 years...?

Should I buy BTC now or will it drop further?

If you think it's going to be 5k by 2020 then why don't you buy now ? This is why you're still a filthy no-coiner

read what the SEC has to say about it and wonder if that's a secure place to store your money.

Are you guys fucking retards with the bitcoin meme?

Do you know how much it has to go up to make it worth it at this point?

You could make more in regular stock options in one month, than you will make if bitcoin goes to 5,000 in the next 3 years.

Look at percentages retards.

The people shilling "nocoiners" just want you to pump up the shitty bitcoins they bought four months ago so you can be left holding the bag.

No coiners on suicide watch

Of course not, he's a typical Veeky Forums poster

More like you missed the last chance to drop the bag @ 1200 haha

Kys anytime now pumper. This ponzi is kaput

I've got about 300 dollars in my account right now.
Is there anything I can do to steadily increase this? Even if by a margin of like 300-500 bucks a month? I just want to start making a little more money, but I am new here. Very new. I know i need to lurk and research but i also want to start making more money now. Am i fucked if i only have 300 bucks

Lol look at this faggot who doesn't even know about alternativecoins.
>Waait whaaahhh there's more than 1 coin?
Du'h, you retard. We don't trade bitcoin, we trade alternativecoins and then exchange for bitcoin.

Wake up bitslaves you are being cucked hard

it touched 950 from 1390 in a day, breh.

welcome to crypto

notice how everytime it dips, the floor gets higher.. Nocoiners will never notice this

When one ponzi scheme just isnt enough

Man I'm praying for that to happens. I can't justify paying at these price levels buy I hate being a nocoiner

>Bitcoin crashes
>Ethereum rises slightly

What did vitalik mean by this?

u didnt say which meme coin u fuck

which stock graph company are u using i cant find this online

So what's the deal here? Best to buy now or are we anticipating further dips?

who the hell knows. im buying like 500 dollars worth a day. saving my big money for surprises.

you have no idea how significant that is. it means ETH is no longer an altcoin, no longer tied to the success of BTC.

I picked up another 1k in ETH during the shit storm. my body is ready for more.

Wait so did the deal get approved or not? I didn't bother to read thru all these reads.

Buttcoin is dipping right now

didn't

dip is over. time to get rich

>I FIRST SAW BITCOIN IN 2012 PROBABLY BEFORE MOST OF YOU FAGGOTS BUT BECAUSE I'M POOR I COULDN'T AFFORD TO SPEND 14 USD ON SOME STUPID DIGITAL COIN...........THIS WAS IN 2012...
nah, you were just too busy spending money on other retarded shit.

i knew of it when they were less than 1ยข. you have nothing of my regret.

nigga i have a bitcointalk account from before the first 30$ bubble. Please...

LOL.

Just like Oil going to $200 and Gold to $5000 right? What a FAG

Nu way to buy this shit.

>yfw waiting for china to dump

Why is this shit pumping again?! DUMP ALREADY

I have a friend who got in to bitcoins early, he is literally unable to sell them at the time being. He has about 16 BTC and no way to cash out. His starting investment was very low, but still it's made it very clear just how much of a scam bitcoins are. They have no value other than what people are willing to buy/sell them for. They are a fiat currency.

Btc dead cat bounce to ath what mess. Where the fuck is Choyna??

?? Load m up to any exchange and sell them for fiat

China was very much involved in that turbodump yesterday.
Check the volumes.

This was an event everyone knew was coming, and anyone with half a brain bet on the ETF being rejected.
Nobody's going to dump now that the price is climbing again.

See

HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT. SUVK MY 1 INCH DICK U FUCKING QUEER...

GO PUMP AND DUMP YOUR SHITCOINS ELSEWHERE AND SLUT YOUR WRISTS CUNT...

Yup. Although i dont trust the fucktard stocl marlet either. U are right.

The SEC can suck the fat end of my fucking cock.

Stupid mutherfuckers.

Illegal for me to invest in a private placement memorandom because i dont have a million dollars...

YOU RETARD KEK MUTHERFUCKERS THATS HOW IMA MALE THE MILLION DOLLARS. FUCKS SAKE U DESKJOCKY FUCKING CIRCLEJERK FUCKS. that whole government entity is a giant sasha grey vidio but shes on vacation. Just a bunch of pleb cucks jerking at each other for no fucking reason.

F U C K

I know more about oil than any of u. Brealing lile 90 bicks a barrel fuck us more than anything.

Rapist repair and parts companies doubled prices and never went back doen when it tanked.

Please god just let us have steady $50 oil and leave us alone...

Which website has the best realtime info?

i bought at 420 at the time i was convinced it will go up. now i'm not so i sold about a month ago. there is no shame in being cautious if you know what will happen with reasonable certainty then go play it nobody knows shit right now. fools flabbing their mouth on both side.

>this nigger

Sadly I couldn't buy bitcoins at 1040$ off localbitcoins because every single one of my country's sellers switched to buying like smartass.

>mfw missed the dip

Why it didn't crashed as i expected

Cashed out at $30k. I just don't give a shit anymore. I've got $2k now in various coins but I'm done. Really sick of this rollercoaster ride. I'm waiting for a larger dip then I'll buy back in maybe.

Who the hell was offering to sell their bitcoins for 1050 at that time? All the offers I saw immediately switched to buying at 1050 instead of selling.

Where do you guys trade your bitcoins?

I have 10k where can I buy coins? And witch coins should I buy?

It did at 950, it was yet another time for nocoiners to jump in at a decent price, but as we all know, nocoiners will never learn.

Why the fuck would bitcoin crash when SEC literally admits it cannot be regulated? bitcoin was designed to not be regulated, this process has made bitcoin stronger. The Powers that Be admited they can't do shit about nothing. The emperor is now naked.

>I COULDN'T AFFORD TO SPEND 14 USD ON SOME STUPID DIGITAL COIN...........THIS WAS IN 2012...
You could have spent less than 14 USD you dumb fuck

I still don't have any money, which is the same reason I haven't bought BTC since 2010

Enjoy regretal suicide by 2020.

No one believes you didn't had even 5 bucks to buy a bunch of coins back then, you are just a pussy that didn't buy, that's all.

I wasn't old enough work a job in 2010 user and my parents didn't give money, least of all for online purchases.

By the time I could I didn't find one, then I graduated and started school, then when I left and finally got a job I spent my 1.5k on school supplies (but that was only 1 BTC at the time anyway).

I intend to purchase 2 coins next time I get paid though.

When large amounts of people expects something to happen in finanical markets, it usually don't happen.

I can't believe you didn't understand 3/11 police code.

BTC is busted.

No more pizza.

Educate yourself or perish in the ashes:

You could have camwhored. There are always way to make at least 5 fucking bucks.

Why can't he sell it? I'm not too versed on Bitcoins

>They have no value other than what people are willing to buy/sell them for.

DASH is floating the BTC price with their MASTER CHODES.

You have all been scammed HARD.

They are gonna cash out one by one oh so slowly at first (already started).

Then no one will be able to put dumpity dump dump back together again.

The market price on the exchanges is fraudulent. They are keeping the price artificially high for big money to stick all these moronic dip buyers with the bags and once that operation is wrapped up they'll expose the true market price.

This is precisely the reason the SEC rejected the ETF...the whole thing is a massive fraud. They can't say this explicitly to the public but it's very heavily implied.You think they call everything they reject a "bucket house"? No.

You're all fucked hard. Literally no way out...It'll be the bagholding of the century. From $1300 to near zero... Enron would be a better investment.

Precisely the reason why these wanna be architects should not be anywhere near deciding the future of the human race.

BTC and all of its offshoots = RIP

>he missed the dip again

>muh mempool
>muh Chinese

Fuck you Veeky Forums telling me not to buy.

just have patience and thank me later for not buying, fucking hell

just look at drop off in volume and ask yourself, does that look like the price will continue to rise?

it's all artificial

don;t believe me just watch

My only regret is that I wish I could spend more money on BTC right now.

I think, in a few months time, when I'll be in a more comfortable position, it's going to be too late.

t. eternal moonkid

Exactly.

What are you are witnessing is DASH master nodes fleeing and dumping just a little at a time.

178.254.23.111/~pub/masternode_count.png

Nearly 400 of them dropped out right after the Amazon s3 outage at the end of FEB.

So piece it together.

Now the price is finally rising after so much artificial suppression.

They timed their pump just like LTC did in 2013.

These clowns are puffing the price and then maga dumping.

This is gonna get more severe as they log jam themselves out.

nice fearmongering lol

OH SHIT. OH FUCK FUCK.IM BUYING.BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!