I just heard that majority in US drives auto transmission

I just heard that majority in US drives auto transmission.
Tell me it's not true

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mmmuoi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And why is that bad?
Most people just want to drive from point A to B, with highest comfort they can afford.
Europe drives mainly manual but more and more people here drive auto, and that trend will continue up to the point when only some enthusiasts will bo driving stick.

that's probably true in most 1st world countries.

>estadios unidos
>1st world
only 56% is, pedro

honestly I consider the USA 2nd world. like some parts are 1st world, but some parts aren't. I can't really call it third world because I've seen some of the 3rd world shitholes that are out there, and it's nowhere near that bad.

I'd say less than half of drivers here even know how to drive stick.

>t. doesn't know what 1st/2nd/3rd worlds means

As a 56 year old American I can confirm that when I was growing up lots of people drove a stick but everything is automatic transmissions now.

Aside from recent luxury cars, nobody drives automatics in France.

USA is by definition 1st world
Because 1st world means "US allies"
2nd world was USSR
3rd was not involved
So, despite being one of the richest nations on earth, Switzerland is technically 3rd world

Sadly, it is. Manuals used to be fairly common, but then Cash for Clunkers came along and everyone traded in their perfectly running and drivable manual cars for a fancy new one with an automatic.

Also, in America things are cheaper, so people can actually afford to buy automatics. And there's no special snowflake restricted license if you can't drive manual. I'm sure if Europe had less taxes and less comprehensive driving tests more people over there would drive automatics as well.

These pics are getting more disturbing by the minute

People use cars as an A to B transportation thing. and as much as I enjoy driving manual, its just more work for most people. America is a large land and people need to drive a lot, especially if you aren't in the city. Why the fuck would people want to use a clutch and a stick in traffic or any other time?

Why are you devoid of critical thinking? Is that something they don't teach in eurocuck schools?

>Manuals used to be fairly common, but then Cash for Clunkers came along and everyone traded in their perfectly running and drivable manual cars for a fancy new one with an automatic.

hahahah what the fuck what a terrible lie to make up/ cash for clunkers isn't the reason manual cars aren't a thing no more. I love rowing thru gear buts manual transmissions are really outdated as fuck. Theres no need for them for the most part.

>i consider the USA second world
literally politically incorrect

Top 10
I doubt many were manual
1. Ford Explorer 4WD
2. Ford F150 Pickup 2WD
3. Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD
4. Ford Explorer 2WD
5. Dodge Caravan/Grand Caravan 2WD
6. Jeep Cherokee 4WD
7. Chevrolet Blazer 4WD
8. Chevrolet C1500 Pickup 2WD
9. Ford F150 Pickup 4WD
10. Ford Windstar FWD Van

Manual is shit, even Clarkson and that hillbilly Turbowski say so

most cars only come in auto now like the new supra because modern torque converters are better than the clutch/flywheel system
manual is literally the auto version of the "write a letter, millenial" meme

One time I got pulled over by a cop but he gave me a warning and started chatting about how me driving stick is impressive and unusual for a 22 year old

i dont get the point you making that list of cash for clunkers list? are you agreeing with me or ?

Is that your CRV? Those rims and thicc tires are fuckin sexy

not my CRV it belongs to some chick I follow on instagram.

instagram.com/mmmuoi/