What car would Veeky Forums recommend for a trip like this? It's about 5500km give or take...

What car would Veeky Forums recommend for a trip like this? It's about 5500km give or take. Planning to give it 3 weeks so you can enjoy the places. Budget is about 6-7000 burgerdollars, and the car has to be available here, so no american-only cars and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

viamichelin.nl/web/Routes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twingo

Where are you starting?

You can buy old barges pretty cheap here in the UK

Also depends on what sort of driving you're doing, I'm perfectly happy driving around Europe in my French shitbox, and when I get somewhere interesting it's a great laugh to throw around

But if you'd rather more refinement then you can grab BMW's pretty cheap and still have a decent chassis

Something like an E46 323 is only £700, sounds better than most of the other models bar M3 and has a good chassis

Will be Starting at the top, ole swedestan. Was looking at BMW estate Diesels, for dat mileage. Have they banned all Diesels from Paris etc yet?

Honestly im fine with anything, as long as it has cruise control. And since there will probably be rear passengers (and my friends are pussies) it needs to not be cramped af

Maybe consider one of those BMW rovers or a Volvo, the V70 (including the T5 turbo) has had some of the best seats I've ever tried in a car long term.

Buy a van. You can fit all the stuff you need inside, room for people, and gifts to bring back home.

I recommend the Bedford Rascal

Used dacia duster

Yea because those are buyable in sweden

Bamp bois

The fact that you even have to ask makes you a terrible swede

Get the 7 seater lambo

volvo s60 or s80

Reliant robin

Dacia or a comfy MG3

If you're interested in infrastructure (roads) you should visit the Netherlands. It's Europe's absolute best on infrastructure. But do be prepared to test your cruisecontrol because there's automated speedtraps everywhere. Also, if you're willing to not be cool and 'go to amsterdam', Utrecht is a very nice alternative to visit a typical dutch city and more central. Could also go for Nijmegen.
The northwest of germany is quite boring until you reach the Eifel region.
As a dutchman, i'd suggest a volvo 480 gt turbo. if you can get one in sweden.
(they were made in the Netherlands)

do fill up before entering the Netherlands. current petrol price: €1,50/L. And that's at discount stations off-highway.

maybe not Rascal-chan, but a van is a good idea for a tour bus desu

>The northwest of germany is quite boring
True. You should see the Rheinland if you are interested in culture and can handle the sight of muzzies everywhere.
I'd advice you to buy an Omega Kombi, because there are a fuckload of Opel stores everywhere, I can't say that about volvo, but maybe the situation is different in other countries.

Varför inte en Volvo 960 eller S90?

>s90
Är inte den bara i nya generationen? Swishar du 800 lök då?

Polaren har en v70 som är shysst, tror de blir den

Are you going alone or taking friends?

Kan rekommendera v70:n, riktigt trevlig bil att köra under längre sträckor (precis som dem flesta volvo bilarna).

the correct answer

With friends

Det fanns en S90 på 90-talet, den var väl en 960 med 2.9 180hk motor om jag minns rätt.

>cologne
lmao!

Get a van. Fill the rear with beanbag chairs. Party the whole way.

Jodu, en liten fågel från Västerdalarna har viskat detta i mitt öra

Hey bögarna, this is an English board! You don't like it when people speak Arabic in your country so show us some fucking respect

if you remove back seat you get +2m flat floor so you even sleep in it comfy with air mattress.
you could get pre-face lift for less then 1k€ in good condition.

>not experiecing the touges of Romania
>not experiencing the NFS tier street culture of Estonia
>not popping by finland to see what Mika Hakkinen is doing
get a peugeot 206, a shit car for your shitter trip

>NFS tier street culture of Estonia
>Estonia
>>culture
fuvkin lol ivan gr8 post

Im just afraid to break down in eastern europe, and none of my friends are too interested in EE. Might do a trip just for EE in the future, who knows

desu you are right. You could use translate but since i assume you are a amerilard you don't know how to

>please don't let this derail into yuropoor vs amerika shitposting

XE20 Lexus IS 250 or 220d

Renault trafic

Get the coolest minivan you can find.

I've actually done a part of that trip, from Swden to northern Italy via Paris.
Be aware that the toll for the bridge between Malmo and Copenaghen is about 60 euros and also that you'll probably invade my territory (Turin and sorroundings)

Actually, this would be an awesome choice. I know I would love an Avantine desu senpai

you can use viamichelin.nl/web/Routes to find out what tolls are.
in france it really depends on the area if it's worthwhile to avoid toll. between belgium and paris you should take toll route. but between paris and bordeaux you can take route national. switserland/austria have some pretty nasty toll tariffs through the alps. also unavoidable during winter. (don't know about summer)

[blocks your path]

We don't have touges, those roads are worse than the moon's surface.

Those have almost no leg room in the back.