Wow

Wow

I'm not sure if I like or hate that interior color.

d-d-delete this

I know, hideous isn't it.

The Model X is nice too.

That carbon fiber looks incredibly tacky.

This is not going to age well...

I prefer the wood trim.

Whale-blue/grey interiors is possibly the worst colour ever

The only impressive bit is that someone made an interior that wasn't black, grey, or beige in a car newer than 1995.

Everything looks really nice besides the tablet and dash to door fitment

>posts Bentley
>doesn't post silly all red everything interior

The Lexus LX interior wins this round. Sorry guys.

Red like the blood of peasants

That screen looks like such an afterthought.

YES! LIGHT BLUE INTERIORS RETURN

The 2008-2012 Jeep Liberty had an option for brown and dark gray.

Shit happens when you design cars for focus groups and chinese market.

That's all dark colors, though. The Lincoln has some black pieces, sure, but there's no questioning the significant amount of blue. I miss the days when cars had red, blue, green, etc. interiors, they're not for everyone but they really do let you have some degree of personality on the inside of your car.

II like the color because it reminds me of comfy early-90's Ford interiors. I hate everything else about it.

I do like colored interiors. They add a surprising amount of style. Brown is my favorite. It gives off a warmer, comfier atmosphere compared to all gray or black.

I think I kinda like it.

It looks like a throwback to the mid 70s Lincolns. I dig it.

that's a jag interior contrary to your filename bitch

Minorities are going to love this, especially chinks. They love gaudy shit like pastel baby blue.

This is it. This will be the tipping point that gets rich chinks to stop buying Mercs and start buying Lincolns.

God damn Ford, you've done it again you magnificent niggers.

Is that an expressway?

>thinking he wrote the filename

very nice interior, except for the interior.

definitely going for the nostalgia angle, they nailed the "JFK" vinyl blue

this is legit the future

it needs more buttons like a button panel and more on the steering wheel but the quality of the dash board materials is dogshit

that color scheme and stitching fuk

That is an odd place to put a handle in a pillar. Also there is absolutely too much of that light blue. At least have the seats or steering wheel be different color. That will be so ugly in couple of years.

This, thread is over, everybody go home.

That blue shade reminds me of old man mkv

>Also there is absolutely too much of that light blue
Are you kidding? No. Fuck no. That looks good. Modern design tends to be a confused scribble of different colors, textures, and shapes, like ugly-ass grafitti. This Lincoln looks good because it's consistent.

>t. yurocuck who's never ridden in a large private automobile

Yes. Vehicles, like that truck, are supposed to be able to do 100-120kmh.

>but make room for me I'm a cyclist I just used my hand to tell you that's MY LANE NOW
>*promptly gets crippled for life*

i think thats the idea
this

Hey guys I put the floor mats in the expeditions and navigators.
They really do have some pretty colors. Colored interiors are cool. The 80s interiors are coming back. Its awesome.

Nice $5 chink tablet, but too chrome for my taste.

would this look better if they made some pieces of trim or other interior parts another color? I feel like there is not enough contrast

For some reason.... I actually kinda like this

9/10
4/10
1/10
9/10
7/10
Arab/10
6/10
0/10
4/10
7/10

They look like shit up close. The build quality is just garbage. All of the Black Label interiors are equally as bad.

I was excited about all the new Lincoln Black Label stuff and was severely disappointed.

I think the Liberty interior is an 8/10 in styling. I don't know why, but I really like the look of it. I find that most small SUV interiors look really bad and overstyled. The Liberty looks cozy and purposeful.