It looks like it's holding in a sneeze

It looks like it's holding in a sneeze.

it's okay. not as good as e39 but not as bad as e60. new one looks like chinese copy. unironically

weird because audi a5 has same issue. wtf is going on right now?

wtf are you talking about e60 is a 15 year old design still looking relatively fresh.

Did Lexus win a fucking gain?

OP posted a 2010 5 series and the lexus looks like a 2005 design so nope.

>400whp
Kek

OP is an F10, so 2012 at the oldest

F10 began production in late 2010

did I step into bizarro Veeky Forums where people aren't making fun of bangle designs anymore or did the f10 releasing suddenly make all you hipsters like the e60

are you also the guy defending x6s?

Not the M5

>tfw always liked the E60 design

everyone does here in eastern yuro. but remove the bmw badge and I doubt they would

Are you new here? Every new design is utter shit until the moment it becomes the old design.

i got it a lot from other boards but didn't feel like it applied to Veeky Forums

either way e60 and ESPECIALLY the e65 are on the ugly side

the e60 is borderline ugly but the you're thinking of the e65 non m e90s

A bunch of journalists liked the GS-F over the F10 M5. Power isn't everything.

>power isnt everything
Power and speed is everything in the high end super sedan market.

Considering how many journalists preferred it over the substantially more powerful M5, apparently not.

Looks like it got the sneeze in the face.

Herro, myr nam iz BMWRU.

>the bmw is great and everything but it doesn't have as many screens as the GS-F and also doesn't have automatic lane departure detection and fart cloud avoidance systems.

(((journalists))) get pre written conclusions and articles based on who bought more full page ads. I wouldn't trust them any further than their limp dicks point out in front of them.

The E65 was unironicly the worst car BMW ever made. It was fuck ugly, it has no continuity in the evolution of the 7 series design, the engine was trash, the body electronics are garbage, the suspension is dildos. The seats are kind of comfy I guess? All new cars look like try hard anime future cars to me now, it's all letterbox windowed pink noise steroid injected body panels.

journalists often prefer the older, less powerful M5's as well, that doesnt mean the GS F can take a slice of the super saloon market pie.
If you want to succeed in the super saloon market in 2018 you need at least 600hp.
e65 is ugly and the petrol V8 engines were horrible (valvetronic issues) but they're solid cars overall.
my friend has a e65 with the reliable inline 6 diesel, probably the comfiest car you can buy for the money, the suspension is good for a 2 ton car too.

(((journalists))) get ore written conclusions ans articles based on who bought more full page ads

Of course they do, when they reach conclusions you dont like.