/assg/ - Asymmetrical Slasher Series General

Mommy Dearest Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2592234299574870724/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

I-is that a dead thread?:

A to the J

Remember to unhook your waifu Aceu

Not in the slightest, fuck Claudette forever.

Reposting cause why not

>Pre-match a guy says bring party favors, I already had my streamers on but say so just so encourage others
>Offerings: Streamers - Cake - Streamers - Cake - Streamers
>LODSEMONE.mp4
>Playing wary at first, scared shit's gonna go bad because one guy DC'd in loading
>I get found by trapper, who just kind of stands there looking at me at first, I bolt off wondering if he's just giving me a mulligan
>Do a gen or two while people are trying to do others
>We get all of them done and then trapper runs up on all of us opening the exit
>He starts motioning around, walks under a pallet nearby and we all come to a silent agreement somehow
>We all get to dunk pallets on trapper and sprint around him, he smacks all of us a bunch, lays traps and we walk into them, heal each other lots afterwards
>We finally motion him to the basement where we let him hook all of us like twice each, all them unhooks
>Lets us all run off to the exit when it's pretty much a done deal

That went infinitely better than anyone could've expected of something in this game, I'm glad for it.

Self Care so you can make the pizzas by yourself

Sprint Burst to get the pizza there on time

Bond so you know where to deliver the pizza

And finally, Borrowed Time so that the big bad meanie won't try and steal the pizza from you or your friend

What are the best "Pizza Dwight" perks?

Also I'm looking for a Myers build.

I just told you, dummy

Myers should pretty much always slap on Monitor & Abuse, it's actually good/fun on him.

Thank you senpai

>tfw have had people try and shit talk me in pre-game for playing Ace
>It's always rooms that are otherwise entirely Meg or Claude

It's like oh man, sooooorry I try to play a character I actually like rather than try to eek out every tiny lame advantage I can like a boring asshole.

Hate to hear that. Ace is one of my favorites, I always let them know how nice they're dressed in pre-game lobby and I can't help but want to always go unhook and save them in game. I wish I saw them around more often though, I feel like I see him around the least

>I feel like I see him around the least

I'm pretty much the only one I ever see too, I'll see a million Megs and Claudes, Jake and Dwight semi-often, Bill pretty often, Laurie and Feng here and there, Nea and Ace are just nowhere to be seen though.

I always get Nea's around, Meg and Claudette's enough. I'm guessing 'Of FLesh and Mud' didn't see as much as the other chapters, since I don't see the Hag too often either. I really should get it just to play mai waifu Ace, but I don't know how I feel about paying almost seven bucks just for a survivor since I don't play killers often.

lewdbin of David getting a boner while being healed by a male survivor when

I roll Bond, Leader, Prove Thyself and borrowed times.

>No Bill on console but his perks can show up anyone's bloodweb
>Decide to dump points into my meg since I haven't played survivor since the game launched
>Hit Level 13
>Borrowed time

>No Bill on console but his perks can show up anyone's bloodweb

Jesus christ console is fucking doomed

>tank a trap
>lose Jason
>tank another trap
>call cops
>run Jason for the 3:30
>minute after the cops arrive he finally gets me on a lucky stalk shift
>go to see how many teammates I saved
>all 5 are still there
>swarming around the car
>they lose Tommy before the car gets started and an AJ runs off
>3 leave in the car and get picked off one by one
>the AJ who ran off got murdered trying to take the car when she had already been at the exit with the cops
Why

Should have just done what they probably want to do and have BT be given to all survivors

>Survivor queues on console just literally never pop

I'd be laffin

>tfw using all the fresh BP to powerlevel the characters I don't want to play for their still good teachables

Feelsgud

I'm gonna be prestiging the Doctor for the DXP Weekend

AMA

Do you have autism?
Also do you hate fun?

Do you have brain damage?

>implying I haven't repeatedly shocked myself into a vegetable

TBQH, I'm doing this because of the supposed Doctor rework

Unless that's a meme

In any case, I still like the Doctor

Doctor's legit my favorite killer, he's the only one that feels like he has character when he does what he does, the gross sadistic laughs really sell it, I just wish he was better.

Maybe this is me whining 'cause I fubbernucked a couple rounds, but does the huntress feel slower to anyone else? I'd swear she wasn't this bad before the update.

She's always been Hag speed unfortunately, outside of that no changes.

>Get one of those fun "Let both sides farm it up with streamers" trials
>Have plunderer's instinct on because it's one of the only perks I got on the character I'm farting around on
>See the chest down in the basement as we're starting to wind down on the farming
>Run on down cause why not, I only brought in like a yellow medkit
>Purple flashlight in the chest

90k and best flashlight, a good ass haul.

There's nothing wrong with liking the Doctor.

I don't get this shit. And sometimes once the cops have arrived you see remaining players running around aimlessly like they don't even know the cops have arrived.

>"There trying to take me from you Jason, don't let them."

>Burn 3 streamers
>Killer just plays serious

This jesus, fucking faggots lets all farm a bit

Most of them have taken the hint or done it even without bribery, but every few games you'll get that one huntress or nurse who doesn't want to play along, every billy and wraith I've run into so far since the event has been a cool guy though.

>Don't play the game as intended, play how I want you to play! REEEE!

>burn streamer
>survivors finish the gens in 4 minutes

>Don't play the game as you want, play how I want you to play! REEEE!

>Being autistic and not going along with letting everyone including yourself get a shit ton of BP

Unless you actually think you're gonna max out every gauge just being a fag and then it's back to business as usual where everyone lames it out as much as possible.

lol

>but every few games you'll get that one huntress
Every single huntress I've played against was a tryhard dick.

And camper.

And a cuck.

Do you guys also have the same experience with Huntresses? I have yet to play against a chill one. By "chill" I don't mean she should let us all (or anyone) escape, just a little bit less... serious, it's like they play for money. It's also a triple bp event so

fuck off

Survivors were made to be killed, even more so now that they're all running the exact same builds. You don't deserve Bloodpoints.

This. My build is Urban Evasion, Lithe, Prove Yourself and Plunderer's instinct. Rate

I can respect that. I wouldn't mind the build so much, it's the fact that EVERYONE has Self Care, Sprint Burst, Borrowed Time and Decisive Strike. So everybody gets a self-heal (meaning you don't even need to find someone else for help), everybody gets an additional hit off the hook, everybody gets a speed boost and everybody has a free grab escape. Perks should be supplementary gameplay tweaks like Resilience and We'll Make it, not meta shattering shitshows.

>When you have one of those matches where the survivors are all too retarded to understand that maybe the killer chasing them with bloodlust 3 yet not smashing them and standing in pallets is up to something
>They even burned streamers and a cake
>End up just killing them after none of them can seem to understand a simple connection

Like fucking why, how difficult is this.

What is Camouflage Claudette? I'm guessing bloody prestige clothes?

I just now got out of a match like that.

>Playing doctor
>Just floating after people in Palpatine mode
>Standing in pallets, everyone just runs away
>Chasing people with max bloodlust and keep bodyblocking them but they keep trying to run around
>In post finally tell them what the fuck, how can you not connect the dots on this
>One person starts sperging out at their teammate and then tells me something like "You can't trust killers, I'm a killer main"
>Tell them that sounds stupid because practically every other killer is trying to help out right now
>They just turn it into some other dumb thing

These people are too dense to live.

Rank killers in order of sexiness to you

1. Trapper
2. Huntress
3. Wraith
4. Doctor
5. Nurse
6. Myers
7. Hag
8. Billy

Killers is a misnomer, they should be called Hookers.

Being pimped out by the Entity.

T. I just got rekt several games in a row and im a cuck survivor

This

I know I rarely take the cops if another exit is still available. I play Jenny so my chances on open ground are drastically lower than everyone else's unless I have a pocket knife, and Jason tends to stick close to the exit which will give me room to get a car or boat going.

>join lobby
>3-man SWF immediately start telling me to use streamers
>tell them to fuck themselves
>they get super salty
>say they're going to let me die on hook
>tell em "good luck"
>game start - haddonfield
>get opportunity to bodyblock an injured one in a corner
>he gets hooked and I get away
>immediately turn around and farm him for them WGLF stacks
Finally, I get rewarded for being an asshole. TY, frogs :)

Well, perhaps survivors should try not being annoying assholes for 99% of the time there's no BP bonus?
Killers have become incredibly jaded.

I don't even play DbD, I just think the "killer" is a misnomer since they don't kill, they hook.

Spot all the memes in this picture

>this hit me

Come on.

You being a camper faggot

lol, but how do you achieve that? None of her clothes seem that dark

Why wouldn't you camp when you have three on the hook?

>memento mori

What is latency

Killers are played by friendly people sometimes, survivors never.

This loadout usually. Back before they added the red stripe.

Yeah, I know. It's just annoying.

God damn flashlights suck dick now. Why didn't they just nerf the add-ons?

im a friendly survivor

i never teabag, never pallet loop, always fuck up my flashlight, and dont disconnect cuz id rather keep pips than a dildo

I had to wave teammates to myself and point to the hooked person from 5 metres for them to understand that the killer was farming. I didn't want to pull the person off the hook because I already had max. stacks/points, but even though my teammates have seen me prancing around with the killer and dropping pallets on him and me unhooking them in front of him without him moving, they still kept running to the edge of the map. It was really annoying, and probably even more so for the killer.

this

fuck i was running at a killers ass for like 5 min yesterday trying to show the other survivors he was friendly and they kept running off and dropping pallets like idiots

sure, bud

why are japanese killers all campers. I'm in Europe but sometimes I get matched with them

They have stressful lives so they live out their agression in facecamping people that have no way to evade their 400ping lunges. I'm in Europe too, and I have the same experience, the chinese and japanese people are all awful and they play the Doctor 90% of the time.

>Two teammates running Just a Scratch
>Immediately get Thanatophobia x2

Fucking christ that game was rough.

Kill all laggy huntress'

>2017
>Still crying about this.

Interested in buying DLC for the killers, anyone got some opinions on them? mostly interested in Myers because I'm more of a tunneling chaser to the point I forget my power as Nurse and Huntress because it feels unsafe and Doctor, because I honestly don't know, he seems useful in making survivors come out of hiding, Hag is out of the question because her perks look like could be quickly disabled against SWF and I'm not one for trap playstyles

You uh...okay there Mulan?

Trapper sounds right up your alley. The small eyeholes help keep you focused and prevent other survivors from distracting you. Best part is you can just not trap until you hook someone so you don't even have to worry about thatbpart at all. Get your 1 kill and be happy!

>The small eyeholes help keep you focused

Why the FUCK would you use devour hope if all you're going to do is stand on top of a hill right next to the person you hooked with a fucking instadown axe prepped.

I don't understand why you'd bring a perk then purposely not use it.

People are stupid.
You also never really get to use moris if you just face camp

Unhook

Everyday more and more goes awry.

>deformed anime style

Enough

claudniggers

>Those are the best perks he has
>He's messing around with hex perk builds
Pick one.

where's the cartoon claude with big baboon lips

>Playing Adam
>Crystal Lake
>Part 3 Jason
>I spawn near phone house and four seater, find fuse almost right away
>Jason teleports over, starts axing down the door of the cabin I'm in
>Slip out back window, ready to run to next cabin
>Jason just cuts power and leaves
>Find fuse box, untrapped
>Fix it, fuck up a bit but early enough that morph's cool down is still long
>Cops are called in first 2 minutes of the game
>Run over to the map stand
>Jason has used three traps... on the 2-seater
>4-seater untouched
>Make escape with a Bugzy
>Meanwhile, Jason has only killed 2 people, one who came back as Tommy
>Tommy makes escape after juking Jason (he had low stamina so had to rely on hits with a bat to stun him)
>Only an AJ left, who is hanging out in a big cabin no where near the cops
>She's in a back room, lots of beds around
>Jason breaks into cabin, starts axing beds in other part of cabin
>AJ hangs out by window
>Jason has rage by this point, bursts down wall
>AJ climbs out window
>Jason apparently didn't see her, spends 3 or 4 minutes checking the remaining beds and just wandering the cabin
>AJ, instead of running away, just hangs outside the window she left through, thinking she'll just get back in once Jason arrives
>Jason finally realizes she's no longer in the cabin, goes around back, finds and catches her
>Jason has 3/8
Some pretty big incompetence from both sides this round. Don't know why Jason made the 2-seater a priority.

>join a lobby
>2 Claudettes and a bloody Bill all with toolboxes
>one says "instagens" in chat
>before I can even leave the killer dodges
ebin

Unhook... wait

>f13
>crystal lake
>spawn at shooting range
>see boat, find gas in the cabin near it, prop at boathouse
>literally never miss a skill check or ran
>fix it up and mosey on out
>5 seconds from the buoys
>suddenly jason
>drowned
>spectator cam goes to someone driving a full 4 seater away, then swaps to someone calling the cops
>mfw i was the only kill

>Clearly a SWF group
>Run shit to deal with the bullshit every SWF does
>4k with not even really camping, just patrolling.
>SWF call me a bitch and act like I face camped them.
Are SWF babbies always this bad?

What's you people's obsession with points?
Just got the game today, played a few hours. Got into a match where my allied survivors were more or less complete dummies so it was a loss with nothing for me to do, but instead of killing me the killer let me get the 2 remaining generators and escape (unless he tried to kill me at the last moment -- I don't know. I fucking ran.)

Why? Isn't the game fun for you? Must you really be so autistic about fucking points?

I know they're eventually going to nerf we're going to live forever but I dont want them to :

Why would the nerf it?
It doesn't impact gameplay at all.
If fact it causes more players to throw the game because they're greedy as fuck.

yea, and it wastes one of their perk slots too