>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aCTCEnfH
poeplanner.com/AAkAALcACQQAAFi5HRXsivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-p6mUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS1670CgIWBEnlO7XhPvTmFSRZqTqIqzV1QhVSz7iiInINw9B3XApoZgOlIOPN-_20_gwyW8vJ8YkRx1L9fcJ8VT3DJIeAU8dPEppWEhGlVan-3XZrYtMEWpFHHZfIIH8kHSIWoeajvyLxo-Xz_kURQg7w5QR5d5CZY5DusJhVJ2rNlhrY3PfuoY9zJ82QAAAAAA
pastebin.com/SU4HeLPt
pastebin.com/mXj98iz1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ISP is throttling my internet again
>can't get above 250 kb/s

now im going to be an entire day behind and miss out on scamming retards

1st for Kitiva did nothing wrong.

>tfw youve been grinding PoB enough the past couple days while high on trammys and have reached build nirvana

I imported your tree for my level 100 Necro in Legacy and lost roughly 30% damage. You do get a fair bit more STR from your tree, but that's hardly a tradeoff.

is kondos going to be 1c again
poorfag bleed duelist for first character y/n?
gladiator i guess

bleed is a a noobtrap

>Want to plan out a build
>Too much of a newfaggot to know what items and support skills to add to said build

I just want to blow things up with lightning balls

>minion dies in 1 second
>have to spend 30 minutes backtracking to find some more

great build, friend

the tradeoff is you have like 7 zombies and two tanky spectres tanking shit and preventing you from being damaged so you don't get one shot in a t14 map
he gains nothing from running gmp bl coh enfeeble. he probably just thinks it looks cool to impressive his r*ddit fanboys

Does anyone have an invite to the discord server?

wtf I love incinerate now

Does your build have 12k life

reminder that ggg is racist against steam users

yea, and 100% lifesteal combined with MoM

pastebin.com/aCTCEnfH

thats a lightning ball build i was planning for 3.0
does at least 470k dps (47k hit / 5 hit s per ball/ at least 2 balls always have overlapping range)
you can use it if you pay me $20 for it

But everyone knows minion builds can be good
and very expensive

Do minions get 75 all res?
Do minions get block and spell block?
Do minions get to use 3k life instant flasks?
Do minions understand proper positioning?
Do minions get fortify?

No, no, no, no, no, no. A huge life pool means nothing for what is a stupid AI dummy. My stone golem has 20k life, doesn't prevent him from dying in any breach that matters.

Still highest pdps 2h sword unique and easily available

Number of level 100s uber has in hardcore: 2 (two)
Number of level 100s (You) have in hardcore: 0 (zero)

I appreciate that, friend, but that is not the skill I was referring to so I'll pay you $10

i leveled to 98 in HC 4 years ago(back when this game was hard)

Sent ;)

poeplanner.com/AAkAALcACQQAAFi5HRXsivDpRsqQhNlHfr02ZU2-p6mUh2qQbKknhO_awXTtBS1670CgIWBEnlO7XhPvTmFSRZqTqIqzV1QhVSz7iiInINw9B3XApoZgOlIOPN-_20_gwyW8vJ8YkRx1L9fcJ8VT3DJIeAU8dPEppWEhGlVan-3XZrYtMEWpFHHZfIIH8kHSIWoeajvyLxo-Xz_kURQg7w5QR5d5CZY5DusJhVJ2rNlhrY3PfuoY9zJ82QAAAAAA
r8 my kondos bleed duelist build family

Why does Ramako's work with RF

4 years ago the game was so piss easy players like kripp were considered elite

idea for Summon Spectres

>when you summon a type of Spectre that you have not summoned before, a special item is added to a new "Minion" tab in your stash tab

>you can use this unlimited-use item to summon that specific type of Spectre whenever you want

>read guide
>suggest linking herald of thunder with innervate

does that override the "cannot apply shock"? it doesnt feel like it should

that looks like it does 60k dps

maybe just use slayer since gladiator is for 1h shit and this build has 55% chance to bleed which is plenty with whirlwind attack speed

>doesn't know ele scaling on SRS is better than phys in 3.0
>doesn't realize BL CoH is for EE
>doesn't know how to dodge shit

can you actually just fuck off retard? BTW 98 is halfway to 100 kys

It shouldn't, new innervate grants flat lightning bonus which is pretty good but I don't think it justifies the mana multiplier on HoT.

This man walks into your map and starts lagging the scion in your party, what do you do?

How to get 0 energy shield on hierophant and Trickster to get the advantages of having full and none at the same time

*cracks open a cold one*
heh... patch days...

maybe its for the Innervation buff. still sounds wonky with how shitty at killing things the HoT effect is

Every tree loses like 10-20% damage in 3.0 simply because flasks are nerfed.

>ele
>EE
>doesn't use added fire
>doesn't use ele weakness

are you defeated yet? don't take it personally. havoc's builds have flaws too. i'm one of the few players who can theorycraft perfect builds

so bleed is still shite even with all the ailment damage bonuses on weapon nodes and keystone, correct?

'cannot' overwrites all other mods including 'always'

Who still /buildless/ here? I have a few rough ideas but no definite idea what I should roll with. Didn't play beta so I have no idea how quickly my poor single target would become an issue. All the builds I played in 2.6 were nerfed beyond salvage.

imagine how bullied in school you have to be to end up like this

It should be great, which also naturally makes it more expensive.

All the other reliable sources of bleed got nerfed to 25%. With Kondo's Pride you can get as much as your crit ratio is. Duelist might even be suboptimal, because it dicks over your leech. 2-handed sword assassin new meta

What's the point of the bleed keystone down there though? Does it make it six instances of bleed ACTIVE AT THE SAME TIME? Because then puncture multistrike kondo's pride will be hilarious, just granted that the base for bleed is decent.

whats better for mapping fast, 1h gladi sunder or 2h slayer sunder?

3.0 datamined, dark pact nerfed from 152% more to 95%

I have a build but it is really dependant on a single unpopular tier 1 unique.

How much does hegemony's era go for the first week of a league in hardcore usually? 40-50cish?

>SRS
>flasks

I bet he got abused by that one chubby male history teacher everyone had and now hate himself for being a fag into fat guys.

>grab life nodes
>pick a skill you can scale with ele
>grab some form of penetration
>done

i havent been able to make something good with it on PoB
maybe im missing some key interaction but it seem that bleed and going phys is simply not worth it atm

? Flasks are irrelevant for a summoner damage-wise, unless you use some weird Umbilicus setup. Tree for tree, I lose 30% damage for SRS importing his.

Spoonfeed me the best SRS build that will get me through top-tier maps

good movement skills:

1h shield charge
2h ??

It's good extra damage you don't have to overly invest in, especially since Gladiator and various nodes come strapped with chance to bleed and new Melee Phys adds extra bleed damage

LL SRS

>resorting to ad hom

poeurl.com/bo96

run hatred + generosity, clarity and haste / vaal haste

Is spectral throw with double strike okay?

Isn't hege gated behind a fairly high ilvl? I don't think it's ever gone below several ex at least, it's BiS for crit staves

hello guys, could you please provide me a guide which is the most overpowerred and easiest to play?

he asked for best SRS build, LL SRS scales forever and beyond better than ANY possible baron setup.

how braindead can you be?

That's honestly hard to say, in my mind they both seem equally fast. I'm going Gladiator just for the fun of it, never played it and I want to see some bloody explosions (maybe try some other skills too, maybe a shield)

"best" is subjective. LL SRS requires weeks of farming to afford. i'd bet he wants a build he can play right off the bat, and my build is perfect for that

i would have helped you if you hadnt assumed my gender. you are dead to me now

when does the client become patchable without torrent

>"best" is subjective.
not in PoE

this isn't google retard
it literally says in the same announcement post talking about the torrent option
fuck millennials

>LL
>Expensive
What? The only shit thing about LL is levelling it up to maps.

Mathil's RF Trickster:
pastebin.com/SU4HeLPt
650k dps with level 20 gems, extremely tanky and hc viable

Apologize right now, Mathil haters

Yeah.

>that low bf%
>only 4 pack
lamo nice genes manlet

yeah it's a good thing GGG added that "Free Shavs" NPC vendor right

What's better for a 2h sunder fifth link as slayer? sunder-multistrike-meleephys-conceffect- faster attacks or dmg on full life?

nobody on /poeg/ hates mathil. he's our guy after all

this is like my birthday
poe and brie pics

post your music playlists for tonight's racing

guess I have some reading to do

kind of, but I basically just want smth that can do atziri and such, I've never gotten there
don't even know what uber lab looks like

from what I gather, t15 (?) maps are more difficult than that but no idea really

I don't think I've ever spent more than 4-5 chaos on an item, and I see that Baron is already like 10+ chaos, so I guess if LL is even more expensive than that it probably won't fly for me desu

that doesn't even have rf on it

this isn't pathofbuilding retard

hows accuracy i dont think ive ever played a cyclone character without RT
is a sword and some dex enough?

Path of Exile's original soundtrack, composed by Kamil Orman-Janowski

Typo, and the dps goes up to 800k with charges

It's honestly better than any build I've seen posted here in the past 2 days

don't go with faster attacks. try dmg on full life - maim - ruthless

>SR
>better than "any build"
Well, okay. Have fun.

its good but needing 2 curses is just weird considering how little they matter for boss-killing, and how it literally makes no difference for non bosses

I am going raider flicker strike or frost blades depending on how hard the elemental meme goes.

Official Strayan GGG shill has me kinda interested in a miner but I won't start the league with it.

>RF Dark Pact build

Agreed, glad someone else feels the same way. More than one curse nearly always seems not worth it.

if i use a "chance to gain charge on kill" item/gem/whatever and a totem that kills the minion will a) i get the charge or b) nothing happens since totem max is 0 by default?

it's gahbij
pastebin.com/mXj98iz1

>getting anything other than MORE dmg
????

that's clearly an 8-pack... do you have poor eyesight

totems inherit your stats but not your on-kill effects unless it specifically says so

so any beta players here? how were the bleed builds
im torn between pure physical dude with 220% life and 70% ias and hella resists and a bleed build that has 170% life
im guessing slayer works for either build since i want the phys reflect reduction

Guys should I play this game???? I LOVE Diablo (3) and so does my girlfriend :D. I saw my favorite sub talk about this game so I want to talk about it too. What do I do in it? Can someone pls post a huntress build :D I like bows. Also I'm gonna be playing hardcore because I'm hardcore xD and I'm so good diablo was too easy for me. pic related it's me while smashing diablo

post your pics buddy

based reddit crossposter

Can't wait for the game to update and /poeg/ dying cause everyone will be busy playing desu.

I think dual curse can be really good defensively, helluva a lot better than the actual defensive auras.

Offensively the second is generally superfluous though, yeah.

Effects which grant life, mana, or charges on kill do not grant these bonuses when kills are achieved through proxy sources of damage, i.e.; minions, traps, mines, or totems.

literally just googled path of exile gain on kill
now that you have been spoonfed go and neck yourself my man

bleed is shit
The fuck you mean "hella resists"? You cap your resists on anything you play as a rule.

based d3fugee poster

this

kys

bleeds doa its like a damage supplement for clearing same way people use herald of ash,
using actual puncture and shit is drain bamaged