What does Veeky Forums think of henry ford

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblebelievers.org.au/ij_ch1.htm
nytimes.com/1992/11/05/us/pro-israel-lobbyist-quits-over-audiotaped-boasts.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A giant of the automotive industry, obviously. Also good pricing structure strategy (the original VW wins here as well) and I wouldn't argue with putting his ideas in every glove box.

Supportive of Hitler and Nazists, aware of the international jew problem, has accurately translated the Mein Kampf into English.

10/10

:)

Less interesting than Ransom E. Olds.

this

Litteraly Hitler, but in a good way:
>car for the people
>supporter of NS
>did not like jews
>verry influencial person

>+
the king of vertical integration
made many strides in recycling and organic composites
hemp fenders
worked with Edison on gmo crops to produce Ethanol and also on an electric car
ensured the use of quality materials in his early cars
pay his workers oddly high for a while
put major investment into developing one of the first mass production V8 engines (as a counter to a competitors recently introduced In-line 6)

>-
a little overzealous in union busting
workers eligible for higher pay were subjected to prying into their personal life (no drinking or gambling)

dicked around partners and investors creating multiple rivals and grudges
insulted and obstructed his sons efforts at the company
delayed the production of the model A
kept producing the model T a little too long

This

He wrote "the international Jew: the world's foremost problem" which makes him /ourguy/ in my book

Wow, I didn't know about this? In high school we just learned he brought us mass produced cars/trucks. We F/o/rd now!

Check out a chapter of The International Jew The World's Foremost Problem (lmao)

biblebelievers.org.au/ij_ch1.htm

>to make a list of the lines of business controlled by the Jews of the United States would be to touch most of the vital industries of the country - those which are really vital, and those which cultivated habit have been made to seem vital. The theatrical business is exclusively Jewish: play-producing, booking, theater operation are all in the hands of Jews. This accounts for the fact that in almost every production today can be detected propaganda, sometimes glaringly commercial advertisement, sometimes direct political instruction.

>The motion picture industry; the sugar industry; the tobacco industry; fifty per cent or more of the meat packing industry; over sixty per cent of the shoemaking industry; most of the musical purveying done in the country; jewelry; grain; cotton; oil; steel; magazine authorship; news distribution; the liquor business; the loan business; these, to name only the industries with national and international sweep, are in control of the Jews of the United States, either alone or in association with Jews overseas.

From what I can tell, a lot of his writing throughout is pretty much reasonable fact stating. He addresses the simply fact that a) Jews have an outsized amount of power in the US vs their population and b) they are making a negative and self serving impact with their power

He points them out as the source of a lot of the impacts of what we assume is a problem of the very rich. He talks pretty reasonably about how they fucked over Germany during WWI and how German Jews profited from Germany's defeat. This is probably generally true. The Nazi's were anti-semitic for a reason.

From what I understand, a lot of big US companies helped fund the Nazi's

Yeah as far as the somewhat touchy question of hating on Da Joos goes, Ford's take on it is pretty level-headed.

Meant for:
Even today there's serious questions around this, and none is more obvious than the criticism surrounding AIPAC

nytimes.com/1992/11/05/us/pro-israel-lobbyist-quits-over-audiotaped-boasts.html

There was a much more recent case of something similar where a head of AIPAC was reported to brag and was subsequently made to step down but I can't find it. It was reported by a Jewish guy.

I've actually watched a survivor of the USS Liberty speak in person. The USS Liberty was a spy ship - the hole in the Liberty was where the "communications" (spy) area was. The fire set on ship was where the plastic life rafts were (illegal). The Liberty took pictures of Israeli ships scouting the ship hours before the attack (Israel says they forgot the US ship was there and mistook it for another ship that a) looks completely different b) was known to be very far away at the time.)

The guy wasn't even anti-israeli. He just wanted to talk about what happened to him. The guy has PTSD

I know, and I noticed that too.

What's interested to glean is that the juice have been claiming persecution and pointing guilt for longer than WWII.

Here is a pic of the Times claiming holocaust and referring to the number 6 milli since 1869.
Just Googled this. Previously I had only seen articles since 1900

Pretty interesting. I don't think it's a bad thing to look at this objectively. Funny how the culture is that, if you do, you're automatically an anti semite

Well I frequent /pol/ so it's not as if I haven't given it some thought myself. Although I wouldn't necessarily start going off about it as my main point point of discussion in a thread about an iconic car guy on a car board.

Israeli planes** scouting the ship

I looked some of it up myself after the talk. Feel free to search to your hearts content about this and more here:
cia.gov/library/readingroom/home

Stay woke senpai

Dude was a fucking genius and a captain of industry. Also made gud currs.

>a little overzealous in union busting
No such thing.

For anybody who hasn't seen the Jay Leno's Garage ep with the model T restoration, it's a pretty neat quick tour of the car design and a bit of history about it.

I didn't know there were so many of them still on the road.

Absolutely based and the model American. LIterally what every american should aspire to be.

To bad his company has degenerated into mexican cheap cars .

Best to buy Cadilliac, which he also founded in a way.

>the nazis

wew.

Why wouldn't they? Hitler was a pro-business politician and wasn't any more pro-war than Churchill.

/ourguy/ to the max

thank fuck his idea of manual didn't catch on

One on Hitler's inspirations
9.8/10

pretty good aside from the fact that he hated the superior jewish overlords

People should buy Ferd just by virtue of "The International Jew" alone.

Obnoxious tripfag from the bay area

It's so sad his company is now run by Jews and the fact that Detroit has been destroyed by niggers.

too bad ford is rust central with shithouse interiors

Interestingly, the Model T is doing pretty good in the rust department even now. But Henry isn't running Ford anymore.

>Model T
How about a Focus though?

I'm not going to bother checking to see if they were making the Focus while Henry Ford was still running the show.

Fucking this. Apparently Hitler even kept a photo of Ford on his desk because a large part of the Nazis truck fleet were outfitted with Ford engines. The guy supplied both sides with vehicle parts and barely got called out for it

When did Veeky Forums become /pol/?

For longer than you've been lurking apparently. Veeky Forums tripfags and namefags were just flooding in during the campaigns, and usually making thoughtful, quality posts.

I don't remember Veeky Forums not beeing right wing.

one of jews

We've hated jews before /pol/ was a thing.
There was even a tripfag named "HENRY FORD HATED JEWS YOU SHOULD TOO".

see
The internet has been /pol/ for decades before /pol/ was made.
Anyone that thinks that anything right wing belongs on /pol/ and that /pol/ is spilling out is a retard.
The majority of people who have been here since before normies are going to be extremely right wing.

One thing is being right-wing, other thing is being anti-semite

/thread

wtf? I like american cars now!

Mein negger