Drives other peoples cars for a living

>drives other peoples cars for a living
>has never been to the track or taken a car control course

>is also a stupid fucking faggot that deserves to get kicked in the throat 100 times in a row

Furfags are awful.

the Nazis didn't had a thing against blacks

Now they do

didn't hitler believe the negro was inferior and didn't belong in western society?

>honorary automotive journalist

His ineptitude at driving should be no surprise. Also just "being on a track" ala a track day isn't racing and does somewhere between fuck and all for ability the way ninety-nine percent of people approach it.

didn't Hitler kill himself? loool. so much for the master race
You're awful and projecting your failures onto a group. You would think a 30 year old man who fucks dogs would be a little more self aware.

Triggered furfag comes out of the woodwork, looks like I struck a nerve

post triggered dogfucker really hard lmaaooo

I assume he has a drivers license which permits him to legally operate a motor vehicle on the public highway

I feel a Chernobyl tier meltdown coming on

The autistic 30 year old man is actually obsessed with me. super sad

MELTDOWN AHAHAHAHA

ITS HAPPENING

Does M stand for Melanin?

it's actually this easy to bait wh*tes. they have tiny penises and small testicles so they rage at every accurate description of them.

He's doing it, look at him go

DELETE THIS PLEASE

hitler believed that arabs are more superior than anglos or americans

you're gay,you are black, you always get banned. Post your little chode

Weren't there also, like, 3 black Nazi soldiers who operated in Africa or something during WWII?

based niggers desu

my dick isn't little.

Why do /pol/ babies believe in the lie that Nazism was about white solidarity? Non-Germanic whites were just as lowly and subhuman to him as anyone else.

>makes videos about cars
>travels to another country
>doesn't do any driving there
Why?

I lost respect for this guy when he got finally got his dream MR2 and made a whole video about it and then SOLD IT in MINT condition several weeks later because he's too afraid to drive it.

Why would you even admit this and post it on twitter, what a fucking embarassment.

Insurance costs.

because he's a cringeworthy creep that probably likes giving rimjobs to his girlfriend's boyfriends.

Most likely too cramped, loud and uncomfortable for him to enjoy in the long run. I'm guessing a "never meet your heroes" type of deal.

He didn't even have to daily drive it, he outright admitted he was afraid to ruin it's pristine condition and his dumbass logic, he would rather havesomeone else break it in.

That new owner is definitely gonna enjoy his purchase and not try to baby it.

What a goddamn pansy.

you guys are seriously losers. who cares what he does with his life. it's not your business

It's not a private life matter anymore when you post all about it on the internet and make it your main source of income as an active youtuber.

you're actually obsessed with this dude. lol

who even cares. aside from losers like you, of course.

Literally a cuck.

So not only is he a furfag but now he's a car cuck

"you're not any less of a car enthusiast for not driving a manual" "brands aren't selling out by offering automatic transmissions on traditionally high performance models"

The moment he said those words I realised he was an idiot. Unsubscribed, yiff in hell furfag.

Took you long enough to realize the obvious.

>I sold my car recently
>I was pretty bummed about it
>but I think whoever bought it was more happy to get it that I am to lose it
>so whatever

Hitler saw anyone that did drugs, didn’t fallow religion, pre marital sex and anything degenerate deserved the gas. He was all about people being productive members of society no matter the background. That was the master race.

But Hitler did drugs, was irreligious, and had a sex life with Eva Braun for years

In summary Hitler was a moron and wh*te people aren't the master race.
Hitler was a christian. Ironic, I know.

>has never been to the track or taken a car control course
this

[spoiler]i havent either[/spoiler] but at least i streetrace and i aint a furryfaggot

He's driving them calmly and maybe doing a short straight line pull, nothing anyone with a regular driver's license shouldn't be able to do.

He's brought up taking one of those HPDE courses after the UK trip, never did though

He looks like such a beta cuck with that look

where is that damn rolls royce review? I'm still waiting for it dammit.

car control course?
You don't need this shit numb nut.

I'm loling at ur life

The whole point of his channel is to review normal cars in normal conditions, he's obeying the public speed limits. Why the Fuck does track experience.

>regular car reviews
>regular
>not former le mans/f1/wrc/jgtc champion car reviews

Also, I don't really care if he is or isn't, but how does everyone know this guy is a furry? I've only seen a few specific reviews (ie I owned the same vehicle or something along those lines) and have only seen people say he's a furry on Veeky Forums, never seen anything that leads me to believe he is. Then again, I haven't looked at all his videos, or looked at who he subscribes to or any of that other shit.

he drives really slow and is afraid to take a car to redline even when the owner tells him to.