Opinions on the base Giulia?

Opinions on the base Giulia?

Best in class for the driving pleasure, also among the best at being comfy while sharp and engaging.

The engines are all fine, the car is the lightest in the class and if you load it with the pack lusso (luxury package) with wood and poltrona frau leather it's also a very nice cabin to be in...with some minor details that are a little sub par, but that's pretty much it.

The infotainment to me seems ok, fast and precise although not as advanced as the ones in the german cars, the gearbox is top tier (the same ZF8HP as the 3 Series/XE).

Lease it and enjoy the car. Also add an extra warranty extension if you're spooked by the memes about the reliability.

Looks like an Audi from the catalog thumbnail

Desaster waiting to happen

Buy a used quadrifogilio when they hit carmax

>best in class for driving pleasure
>traction control is permanently on
Nice joke
The interior is absolute garbage i suggest you sit in one and compare it with the current germans

Unironically get the stinger instead. I don't even like the stinger and it's more appealing

Looks like a Hyundai and judging by the past years reliability reports it might be as "reliable" as a Hyundai.

>shows the back and not the abhorrent front end

Just get a Q50, it'll be more reliable and they look similar.

I would but I've heard such divisive word on Infiniti. People either call them amazing or trash, and never anything in the middle.

Their rwd entries have always been great. Competitive with other brands for less money and way better reliability. Who cares about crossovers although the fx series is actually good

They only get a bad rap because the used market has plebs and boyracers buying g35/37s and “tastefully” modding them or being douchebags in general. Much like audi/bmw/mustang attracts the shitty tryhard drivers that crash into everything

Here's something coming from a person that went to dealerships all over the country in search of a new car.
You're a retard. Kill yourself.

>not buying from CL
>>>/reddit/

I didn't buy a car from a dealership you turbo-retard.
I went there for a test drive.

I have a 2017 Giulia Q4 w/ sports package. Only have little over 2000 miles on the car and I’ve really enjoyed it so far. The 2.0 turbo has a good amount of power and insane torque for a I4, something like 306 lb-ft. The ZF 8 speed is great and responds quickly.

Sorta bummed you can’t turn off stability control though I barely ever push the car hard enough to use it desu.

>way better reliability
Is that a general trend or just for the G37? Lots of reviews I've seen like nitpicking the Q50 for its electronics and other small issues, and I don't think the newer engine has been around long enough to be fairly compared to the VQ37.

They drive like trash supposedly from what I’ve heard and read. That new steering system isn’t the best

General trend in my experience. The only nitpicking ive seen about the q50 is the double screen infotainment. Some hate it others like it. I didnt see any problems with it when my dealer friend let me borrow a 3.0t, map on top screen and controls on bottom screen. It just werks. Reviewers seem to complain about the dumbest shit now.

Dont bother with the new 4banger, its a gutless mercedes engine and kills the sport aspect

The steer by wire system is optional and is hardly different from the numb ass electric power steering every other new car has. Even bmws drive like ass now.
T-thanks technology

I love mine. 3.7 though. And good ol hydronic steering too.

Guys like dawgs?

Fuck I fail. Sorry it’s 146am

Sounds good. I've been torn between a cheaper, roomier Q50 and falling for the ultimate driving meme with a 335i or maybe a 435i gran coupe. I'm no bench racer but my main concerns were the apparent unreliability of Infinitis and the Q50's lack of "sportiness" whatever that means these days.

How is the size comfort? For some reason it looks cramped to me, is it smaller than a C-class? Audi A3 sized?

>permanently enabled traction control
No thanks.jpg

Pull out the fuse retards. Better than buying subpar german equivalents

lmao enjoy driving around with no ABS.
So say there are 3 reasons to buy an Alfa and 20 reasons to buy a German car, you would still buy the Alfa?

Also alfa doesn't have a car that competes with top of the range base models (S4/340i/C43 AMG).
So you either have to choose the ''slow'' 280hp model or the $80k Quadrifoglio.