>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
[YouTube] The ULTIMATE ESO Trading guide | BEST Money in game!

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes

why no eso live today

>master race
>best at tanking
>can self heal
>look cool as fuck
>can play any class

Why aren't you playing as an argonian? Pic unrelated

Because I'm an autismo 1-char man

I still can't decide what class to pick for a stam build. Only one I can rule out is NB because I already have one (although magicka). I suppose I can rule out warden because I've yet to buy morrowind too.

I just don't know what the differences are really and I don't want to commit to one only to wish I'd picked another down the line. Can someone outline what the main differences are between sorc/temp/dk?

Buff Orc Dragonknight and Thicc Altmer Sorcerer class combos are the most fun to play.

Any other combinations I should try?

I'll never stop reading these quotes in his sexy gravelly voice. Makes me moist.

DK would be the best for a stamina build.

DK's are tanky/DPS classes that rely on stamina especially if you go sword and board.

Templars can go either way but benefit the most from mag builds, and Sorcerers are best as pure magic builds especially with the abilities given from the Mages guild questline.

I was thinking more pvp but I do like tanking so maybe that would be a good choice, bit of both.

Someone said stamsorc was very mobile though which I like. Played warrior mostly in WoW and loved jumping around and charging all over the place.

Is it possible to change/remove adornments after CC?

I don't want to be stuck with this jewelry forever.

>stamsorc was very mobile though

StamSorc can be fun, but you won't get the "most" out of it especially for PvP.

However, if you aren't a number cruncher and just want to have fun, then go for it.

You have to buy an item with real money to do it, but it let's you switch between any accessory items at any time from then on, including a 'none' option if you make a character with jewellery by default.

Dunmer magicka dragonknight. I made mine kind of thin and gangly with burns over .most of his body, really loves the fire.

>Why are there a lot of versions of this game for sale and what version should I buy to start with?
I'm assuming Morrowind requires the base game, and doesn't come with any of the DLC? Is the DLC still relevant with the expansion release?
All content is relevant at all times ever since One Tamriel. It's not like WoW or another MMO that once you are done with a zone you'll never combe back. You could say they are charging for the content patches but they don't give any particular advantage and you get them if you choose to get the optional sub without needing to buy them.

There's the standard version, the gold with all the DLCs and the Morrowind which is the expansion + base game with no DLCs. You can get the base game or the base game + morrowind and sub for a month to try out the DLCs and see what you like since per month subbed you get 1,500 crowns which would be the same as if you bought a DLC which they are around 1,500 crowns. So there's no reason not to sub for a month if you want to try the DLCs

I'm gonna post this every thread until it's included in the OP or to be referred to if someone asks

Bosmer gankblade

Which race is the most muscular? asking for a friend

Google isn't being helpful because I keep finding old patch info I guess.

I agree, you're best buying Morrowind and subbing instead of the gold edition. I went for the gold but it was kind of a waste because I'm already thinking of paying for ESO plus.

Orc.

Yeah. That question was asked in the last thread and I wanted to make the new one to add that info in the OP but I was asleep when it hit bump limit.

Orc, but only if you go full thiccfit female

I fucked up a Dark Brotherhood mission and only got 1 of the 2 optional objectives because I'm new at this and suck. No excuses, I'm just bad at this.

Can I ever get a chance to repeat it so I don't miss out on the gear bonuses and stuff? I'm not locked out from those items forever, right?
Right?
Oh god.

Nah. You can do sacraments once a day, try again tomorrow bb. It's alright.

You're good, God Emperor Terenus gives you another shot tomorrow.

I don't know what Sacraments are, I'm still doing the main quest.
Just tell me I'm not locked out from a full sithis set. Please.

Oh sweet, thanks mate.

Oh you're talking about the main quest!
Well no you can't repeat it, but when you're done with the main quest you can do repeatable sacraments that rain sithis gear. Also put a point into remains silent she drops gear for you daily.

Tell me about your character, /tesog/ and post tasteful screens of them.

If you abandon a sacrament before completing it and wait(in my experience a few hours to half a day, not sure) The objectives reset and you get another chance at it later.

Alright, thanks guys.

Is redguard still best for a stamblade or is bosmer a strong choice? Kind of like the idea of the stealth damage bonus for being a complete dick ganker in pvp. I'm thinking the latter is more viable an option after redguard nerfs but I'm not sure. Probably be a while before I make one anyway because I've got two alts on the go already but I like planning things ahead of time.

You can abandon and try again directly after. This work for all dailies. So if you somehow fuck up a pledge and really want two keys, you can abandon the quest before you turn it in.

Wanted to make a haughty altmer magblade, but they ended up looking like an olde timey barber (or a modern hipster bartender, they are really interchangeable now) so I just went with it. Its s shame I don't play them as much, I really enjoy magblade but I am so out of practice I can barely break 20k on a target skeleton. I'd need to play consistently for a few days to get back into the rhythm, which sucks because I've been stuck on stage 9 of VMA on this guy for two months now while I've beaten it with several other characters and have it on farm on my magsorc.

Dapper as fuck and what armor is that user, the vamp look works well. Is there a way to not have it show, it looks terrible on iguanas.

What rotation do you use for your magblade or what's a good one? I just threw one together and it's awful, I'm afraid to take it out.

Ganking stamblades in pvp are absolute cancer and you should kys for considering playing as one. Any other class is fine, but fuck stamblades. Yes I am mad.

I went all in on the camp look for my altmer magblade. Gangly and gaunt. Thought I'd start to hate it pretty quickly but I've done most of the TG and DB quests and I don't yet.

What if I say I'll only counter-gank ganking stamblades?

I won't but I can tell you that.

I'll rephrase the question to: how much did they nerf effect redguard and are they still optimal for most stam builds?

Idk about the redguard stuff, but if you insist, at least wear the joker costume in some annoyingly bright colours instead of some edgy black hooded armour. At least make people laugh when you bend them over and fuck them up the arse.

I would if I could get the personality to go with it. Missed it though apparently which I'm not happy about.

That is the ebony light armor. Ebony is one of the few motifs where all three weights of armor look fucking awesome. It's light armor that isn't all robes, the jacket goes to just above the knee and opens up so you can still see the metal leg guards.

It'll come around again, or something better, zos loves its shekels

I'm doubtful. I really like it though, I want to run around as a psychotic jester.

I love using the jester personality in cyrodill.

>Orc DK
>Jester Personality
>Rapid maneuvers
>Ministry of Silly Walks faster than mounted players into a critical rush towards the enemies

When you see something like that coming towards you, you know you're about to get wrecked. It seems the higher the pvp skill, the sillier the characters get.

Last time I went to Cyrodiil I joined a zerg group and the leader of our group was a fucking fat as shit orc that was double the width of my character and wore garish baby blue ra gada armor

We took a shitload of keeps with him

It'll be even better next patch if torugs pact doesn't get changed. VMA sharpened battle axe (5K extra crit rush damage before the crit), then switch to a torugs great sword in precise for the 5% extra damage, oblivion enchant, then use werewolf. All that extra weapon damage, the bleed from the wolf light attacks, and 8k oblivion damage procs every other light attack which are unmitigated and ignore shields, pounce for 10k+ damage, fears and stuns. I am painfully erect at the thought.

See, players like that are fun. I personally have an autistic tendency to make my character look like something that fits the world around him, like an outfit or armor that looks ""realistic"". I prefer the silly characters over the edgy 'coldharbour ash black' vampires that seem to shit up every place they assemble.

Hey does anyone know how to best spec a Redguard DK for tanking? I'm a veteran DPS but I wanted to turn my alt into a tank for my guild but I don't know where to start.

Like:
>What crafted set is best
>What skills should I invest in?
>Where should my CP go?
>Once I get started, what dungeon sets should I farm?

thanks and spook unrelated

Tava's Favor is a good crafted set, then either throw on Ebon or Plague Doctor, then once you're feeling confident, try to get Alkosh

CP is pretty much what you'd expect, all the damage mitigation shit in red, the ones to reduce block cost and raise health/stamina recovery in green, and whatever you want in blue

You'll definitely want Heroic Slash, Warhorn, chains, and talons

I can make some basic recommendations.

My bars look like this, sword and shield both bars, but I did use a twohander on my back bar while I was gearing up for rally to make it a bit easier on the healer.

Pierce armor, unrelenting grip, chocking talons, heroic slash, absorb magic, aggressive warhorn

Flex spot, inner rage, green dragon blood, igneous shield, hardened armor, corrosive armor

This gives you good defense, crowd control skills, some oh shit skills to help the group, buff the group and debuff enemies. For the flex spot, it depends on the fight. Some fights you'll need to get to bosses to interrupt them, so shield charge is good as a gap closer, others you might need reflective scales to help survive a bosses ranged attacks for a few seconds.

For armor, I wear ebon and akaviri dragonguard. When buffed I am just shy of the mitigation caps, and I generate ultimate like crazy. I use a crusher enchant on my front bar with an infused weapon, decisive on my back bar with a magicka drain enchant. With my food buff I am just over 40k health. This is by no means the meta armor, I just don't tank as much anymore and this is a good setup for me, though there are many alternatives.

I made a stealth character using bow and with assassin skills and stuff because I had a good time on skyrim using this char design
on TESO it kind of sucks or maybe I'm just a low level noob
did I designed my character incorrectly? also I don't know what to do, I just go around starting quests and stuff but I feel no connection with the main quest and I feel powerless when I look at other players

what am I doing wrong?

>stealth archer
yes, you designed your character incorrectly

it worked pretty well on skyrim tho. I killed most of my enemies hiding and shooting crits
what changed in TESO?

this game's combat requires actuall skill

Everything scales to cp 160. Just eat buffood you can buy cheap ones from kiosks. And wearing anything 5 level bellow you causes penalty. Give all stats to stamina.

Bow is really weak. It only has dot. Both 2 and dual wield is strong. I recommend 2h its more beginner friendly.

oh that's why. what is the easiest class to play that will let me to go completing dungeons without dying like a little bitch?

>left click
>push 1 of five buttons
>left click
>push 1 of five buttons
>left click
>push 1 of five buttons
>left click
>push 1 of five buttons

I like the idea of silly characters but it doesn't take long before it starts to bother me. I'm too much of an RP'er at heart.

post your 40k dps and your emperor title if it's so easy:^)

>no flawless conqueror or vDSA cheevo
nice bait

>stealth archer
Everyone does this everyone else hates it, this game isn't skyrim
Bow is a back bar weapon

>Emperor
>skill
I think you mean NEET

I had to expect it from a MMO. you can't just go sniping people hiding behind a rock

You don't go around in first person sneaking and hitting crit shots in an MMO.

never played a MMO in my life but since now I'm less poor than before I can afford to play them
also I suck at pvp, that's why I use the bow

I mean, yeah, there have to be counters. Can't expect to go into a dungeon and take out a 5 million health boss with one crit arrow to the head from stealth.

My girlfriend only plays one character and never wants to do any different ones.

What can I do about this?

I was not hoping for that but at least to survive 2 or 3 lesser enemies attacking at once
I always run away but they manage to snipe me from distance and fuck I really suck
thats why I always jew in online games

Just takes practice and getting used to game mechanics. As long as you are willing to learn and try new things you'll be fine. Worst.thing you can do, which you see a lot, is come into an MMO and expect it to play like a single player or even regular multiplayer game,then complain loudly in game and on the forum. It's quite irritating that the people you see on the forum complaining just don't like the fact it's an MMO and they can't "win".

delete her character

She would definitely leave me for domestic abuse if I did that.

since you can't force her you need someone else to play with
you play the way you want and maybe she gets jealous and tries a new race
don't trust me with the last thing, I'm a virgin

If you had to sum up TES online in one line, what would you say?

The videos I've seen so far make it look like a cookie cutter fantasy MMO (Read: WoW clone).

>watches people play games for him

Do all ESO players play together? or is it platform exclusive like overwatch?

Opposed to the old method of reading reviews in magazines, right?

They would have GOTY if they managed to combine every player regardless of platform into one pool

>Combat is nothing like wow
>wow clone
ok

As much of a meme as stealtharchers are, there's no real excuse for there to not be a playable sneakthief critarcher build in this game. Hell, even dickass thieves don't really exist, everyone's some kind of magic berserker even as a stam character.

Platform exclusive. And on top of that there's the NA and EU server. So there's 6 servers.

>teso
>genuine build variety

>He doesn't 2h sorc
Sad

I see nothing wrong with this as long as she isn't a shitter.

>implying that's significantly different to any other 2h build

>Playing several toons
Bet you don't even have 25k cheevo points

2h greatsword using magicka templar who's not bad at PvP reporting in

>imblying it isnt
Stamblade plays so much differently than 2h sorc

This often irritates the fuck out of me for this game.
Do you think we'll ever get there?

lvl 41 mag sorc reporting in

What level can i start doing dungeons or tier 2 dungeons with a group?
So far i have crafted a set of white seducer armor.

Also does Major Brutality effect staves? What buffs should i try to keep 100% uptime with besides Major Sorcery. Should i slot [Weakness to Elements] for major Breach?

0 magicka stamblade double dagger with a bow on the back and dark cloak on the front reporting in
Magic is for nerds, this is a sneaky dagger thief build and I'm that black cloaked faggot in PvP ganking that you hate.

>dungeons
Whenever you want, but don't bother farming sets before you hit cp160.
Try to get your crafted set to at least blue, or purple if you can.
>buffs
Major sorcery is good. I'm assuming you're doing that with surge, in which case you're also getting healed whenever you crit, so that's nice for survivability. Though you can't keep a 100% uptime on it, make use of your shields. You can also have major prophecy up if you slot the mages guild skill inner light if you don't mind giving up a slot. Generally it's expected of healers to keep the weakness to elements morph elemental drain up, but chances are they won't, so feel free to do it instead, but more for the magickasteal debuff rather than the breach debuff, because your tank will be applying both fracture and breach with his taunt skill.

Major brutality only works for stamina weapons.

>What level can i start doing dungeons
Any, normal dungeons are piss easy, and you usually don't even have to follow mechanics unless it's a "II" dungeon. Upgrade your armor first, if you can, white gear is pretty junk, even if it's a set item.
>Major Brutality
No, weapon damage refers to your weapon damage stat, which stamina abilities scale off of. Major/Minor Sorcery is the spell damage equivalent. Also, light and heavy attack damage with staves scales off of your maximum magicka.
>What buffs should i try to keep 100% uptime with
Depends on your build, but Weakness to Elements and its morph, Elemental Drain are essentially free magicka regen for the group as long as the affected target is alive. Other than that, Lightning Form/Boundless Storm for Major Resolve and Major Ward, Magelight/Inner Light for Major Prophecy, and if you use a restoration staff, Combat Prayer for Minor Berserk, but your healer should be running that anyway.

First question, are you an altmer?

I have dogshit internet (250kbps). If I buy the disc version, I'll still have a fuckton of patches to download right? How much exactly?

Bosmer or redguard? Is it mostly bursting in pvp so the sustain doesn't matter? I want to make one but I can't decide.

Khajiit, mainly for the crit that looks like it's going to be even tastier with the patches and if stealth is truly your bag baby than they have stealth bonuses. If you're scared of being called a furry go redguard or orc. They don't call it gankblade for nothing but if you have problems with sustain, leeching and a couple extra glyphs for recovery help.

thanks lads. I'll slot innerlight and power surge.

So i'll shoot for major prophecy, sorcery, resolve plus shield management.

Breton

>Breton

*slowly sheathes sword*

Oh god, probably 15 - 30 gb.