which is best and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YKKdp-7f3o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either of the non-GM ones

sperg more

youtube.com/watch?v=-YKKdp-7f3o

*ahem*

Camaro because challenger's platform is from 2005 or something and the nu-mustang is nu-male.

bait thread. Saged

Camaro because it's the cheapest and most reliable way to hit 1000+hp. Unless you're into dropping $150k into a modular to go big block fast.

how is it bait?

please refer to

mustang just because it has the gt350r and subjectively i think it looks better. camaro is a close second, and challenger is a waste of sheetmetal

is a new golden era of american pony cars dawning? as a yurofag. I'm not quite knowledgeable but the 80's and 90's lacked true americana right?

Iroc-Z was best Camaro.

I like the way they look as well but weren't they gutless in hindsight?

nah the 80s and 90s brought the power back. its the 70's and 2000's that were shit. Now we are getting "sports" cars from once pony cars. Not that im complaining, but for one a pony car should NEVER way over 3500lbs, but the mustang and camaro are well into the 3800's.

If it can't do drag week it's irrelevant. Do you even /lgbtbbq/?

dunnydore

dunny is australian slang for "shit" or "toilet" right?

assuming we're talking about the Shelby, ZL1 and Hellcat -
depends on what you want from it
if you want a trackmissile, the Camaro
if you want endless fun, the Mustang
if you want a supremely comfy cruiser that can also do a 10.85 second quarter mile, get the Challenger
it's not really a good comparison, since they're all aimed at different things

Our slang for toilet, yes. See: thunderbox.

>doing hektik skidz in a v8 calais

MX-5

Yeah so
Commode = Toilet = Sunny

*Dunny

Fuck me

Challenger. Looks more mature and masculine. Camaro and Mustang scream high school douchebag -- I'm too old to drive them to the office without being made fun of.

They're all great, they're all fast and I respect the "war"

GT350R tied with the hillbilly ‘maro SS around the track. Mustang always looks good on paper and falls very short in the real world

Ford wins again

they are all shit. the mustang is a ford, you cant see out of the camaro and the challenger isas slowas a V6 Camaro.

Dodge because it looks the coolest

Go be 16 somewhere else

Challenger is def out of the question because it's too heavy

Camaro because I want a z/28

Challenger cause its a muscle car
if you want sports car Camaro for speed or mustang for looks
challenger looks the best tho and i'd take that over speed cause im not going to a track or anything

They were breddy gud for their time. Everything in the late 70's and well into the 90s were detuned and choked with emissions equipment, and electronic fuel injection and engine controls were in their infancy. We've cone a long way

Challenger because fuck you

Miata

Srt is the best looking

Any other car.

The lower weight is for the shitty ecoboost mustang

5.slow is a heavy turd

>is a new golden era of american pony cars dawning?

It has been for about 10 years now. We're in a solid arms race between the big 3 now.
840HP challengers
DOHC Flat Plane mustangs
Camaros with over 300 lbs of down force and magic formula one shock absorbers
All with MSRPs under 100k US

Only if you live in a smog state and actually keep your car legal. The cars are capable of quite a bit if you clean up the exhaust and get rid of the shitty Emmisions intakes

>go be 16
>in a thread about the definitive teen wank cars