Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 07/31 ~ 08/08 Live Parade "Take me Take you" (Miku, Yoshino)
>Gacha: 07/31 ~ 08/10 (Syuko, Yuka, Takumi, Miyuki)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 07/31 ~ 08/07 Theater ShowTime
>Gacha: 07/31 ~ 08/09 (Megumi, Azusa, Sayoko)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Prereg: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage

NEWS:
- ML C92 merch: - Shizuku/Satomi fancomics TS: >Archive of : archive.is/OEsyf
- ML Radio summary (Aug 4th): - Banpresto Radio with Miku/Mirai's VAs: - LoS hit 315K preregs, STARLIGHT CELEBRATE! MV released: - TD poll results, Shooting Stars MV released: - Risa Taneda is alive: - SM Upcoming (Aug 4th): - KR interview: - Columbia song/BD previews (Aug 4th): - CG stream on Aug 16th: - SM baseball art: UPCOMING:
Aug 6th: ML Pacific League Baseball event
Aug 9th: STARLIGHT MASTER 12 Inochi Moyashite Koiseyo Otome, MASTER SEASONS SUMMER!, SideM ORIGIN@L PIECES 06
Aug 12th/13th: CINDERELLA GIRLS 5thLIVE TOUR Serendipity Parade @Saitama

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VpEijLIb!ziS9MUxzexbkZg3V6X724Q
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31685623
exhentai.org/g/1095729/6d26deaa15/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ML > CG

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

Baka

Does anyone have the TL of the doctrine of The Heavenly Order? It was translated but I didn't save it and am apparently too retarded to find it in the archive, and I guess news post guy didn't catch it either

Live parades events are garbage.

AIDORUMASUTAH SHIITOPOSUTIN DEIZU!

To the user posting cosplay pics, give source, dude. Engage in conversation.
Don't just blindly post them without comments.

Don't be afraid of that egg

1. Do not forget the faith in your heart
2. Do not be reluctant to work (physically)
3. Train your mind
4. Be kind to your neighbours
5. Always behave appropriately
6. Respect the holy land
7. Accept your blessings
Somebody make this sound like commandments or something. I've never been good at that.

You're garbage, nerd.
No, really, I don't get the hate. It's the easiest of the three main event types.

source is internet mah boi

They're boring and this song isn't even that good.
Token events are the bests.

How is Shuugo so cute?

Also, Takuya.

Thank you.

How so? Just like in tokens, you can play anything you like. Hell, you can even skip the event song entirely if you don't like it. Can't do that with tokens or grooves.
Unless of course you wanted to rank and your favourite got a Parade instead. Then I can understand.

Well this is a different development than usual.

>Actually wanting to rank

Hey man, I got into idols because I wanted to make love; not war.

I don't know, I feel it takes forever to gain points or unlock some things (EX zone).
And yeah, probably what bothers me the most is the fact that you can't rank, so I'm always scared my favorite characters will get a Live parade (actually, it just happened with Miku, I can't believe they gave her two live parades).

Idoling is war.

I suppose to someone interested in Tokiko, making her mad would be the lucky thing.

Just insert a bunch of Old English and it'll be fine.

The Seven Commandments of the Heavenly Order
First, thou shall not forget the faith in thou heart
Second, thou shall not be reluctant to physically work
Third, thou shall hone and train one's mind
Fourth, thou shall be kind to one's neighbours
Fifth, thou shall always behave appropriately
Sixth, thou shall always respect the Holy Land
Seventh, thou shall accept thou blessings

Useful as fuck.

All SideMs are cute.

Kako deserves a good punishment for that.

glad I could help

Sounds grander that way, as with the impression given by the original, so yeah, better go with that.

>I feel it takes forever to gain points or unlock some things (EX zone).

It actually takes less time and effort.

I'm already doing the EX Missions for every region and I'm just running on a full stamina bar in the morning and evening. Also the free 50 StaDri. If I actually went autistic min-max Stamina consumption, I'm sure that I would've gotten to this point a day or two earlier.

TL pls

I love Massan

I love Koume! she is going to be my bride!

Fat tubbos

You can very easily get to EX in less than 4 days, and get the main card only a few missions later so overall if you just want one card, you have to play very little.
Also, Miku's first one being a Parade actually gave MikuPs an advantage as she had the second card and Parades let you go upto 8 stars with the second card, whereas Token and Groove events only give you 2.
But other than that, yeah, I get it. I'm also worried my favourite's first main might turn out to be a Parade whenever it happens. Really don't want that.

Mother and daughter?

Kako made Producer all wet.

>third panel

HE JUST TOOK A DRINK, WHY IS HE ALREADY SWEATING

They are playing the Russian Roulette with drinks.

iM@S KR episode 15 + subs thanks to usual guy added
mega.nz/#F!VpEijLIb!ziS9MUxzexbkZg3V6X724Q

SideM St@rting Members VA's previous roles

>Shouta and Touma
god damn Matsuoka and Terashima

Thank you.

Aw yeah lads. Me and my girls are gonna make it.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31685623

>One of the twins VA also voiced One Week Friends' MC
>Amamiya in ML
Huh

it's the reason why that Kyosuke/Shiho art exists

I see a lot of HOMOS.

Gets you hard huh

Shh.

Ooh mums the word

exhentai.org/g/1095729/6d26deaa15/
Photoshop EXPERTS

>tags: exhibitionism

Well, huh.

So I'm pretty new to the franchise, I've only seen the original anime and fapped to a few doujins. Do I play Derestage or ML? I don't know any ML girls and the only CG I know is Ranko

Are the Miyo anons not excited about this or something?

Why not play both?

ML was just released, Derestage is two years old.

I already play like 8 mobages, I can't play more than one

WWG has a shit ton of pointless cameos.

>Miyo anons

There's only one but he's quite autistic about her.

Follow your heart, user or your dick, whichever is fine

You have my attention.

ML includes the original girls from the anime.

I want to follow the nice friends here at /@/. Which game do my /@/ bros mostly play?

TD.

Do you feel like you're still in control of your life?

Man, that cut in Shooting Stars into the final verse is the most noticeable thing. They didn't make it smooth at all.

Not really. I think I spend a little over half of my weekly paychecks to support my gambling addiction. I assume CG and TD have similar rates and currency distribution?

There's something great about just one girl being butt naked among a group of girls.

Gotta run

SS has more stuff.
But since TD just released, you haven't missed any limited shit, except for one SSR, so you might like that better if you're a completionist autist.

SS and TD are are similar to Granblue in terms of rates. Also is another mobage what you need right now?

How soon can we expect a storytime session?

Reika please dominate me in your incomprehensible ways. But sexually.

BanDori.

It's nearly impossible to be a completionist in a gacha mobage without a trading system.

FULL POWER

It is possible to obtain all of the event cards without whaling that much, however.

Oh boy. I'm about to get it now

A large amount of Reika?!

Yes. Usually I whale really hard in a mobage, have fun getting all the good units/idols/character and building up some fun teams and then when I get too good or bored I move on to another mobage and just keep logging in to the others until they interest me again. Also gacha is like half the fun. I've been playing SIF for 2 years now and I decided to move on to another rhythm game and I figured Derestage or TD would be next. I tried Bandori but only one band is decent and the rest fucking suck.

I'm not really a completionist but it does kinda suck to be way behind everyone else. I didn't really like any of the original im@s girls besides Miki, and I think some of the CG girls like that russian are pretty cute, I don't know. I'll try TD I guess if thats what everyone plays.
Is there multi player lives in either of them?

>I'll try TD I guess if thats what everyone plays.
>if thats what everyone plays.

Hah.

He ain't wrong tho.

Did i get memed on?

>if thats what everyone plays.
Despite all the shitposting people say here. SS is by far the more populated game by a long shot. Far more content too.

>Is there multi player lives in either of them?
As in lives that involve other players? Then SS has a regular event that is a co-op live. i.e. You play with other players and the rewards you get depend on whether you were collectively great or collectively sucked at playing.

The russian is very cute.

More people play SS and it's currently better as a game overall. That said, thanks to CG's format, girls can have a year or more between their cards. Which you pick really depends on which girls you like.

Both TD and SS are far better games than SIF though
Yes, there's rather notorious CG hater in these threads.

If you're actually serious, then play Deresute. The other guys are just dicking around with you by saying that TD is more popular. You can lurk on these threads and you'll see for yourself that people tend to talk about SS than TD, especially during events.

TD is really lacking in content at the moment, and really doesn't have anything going for it other than, "it's a rhythm game with idols from another mobage." SS also has multiplayer lives, which should be in the next event, while TD has yet to even have a proper event.

Both games are played and loved.
SS has a larger player base and it's more established, TD is a mere newcomer so far.

Everyone here plays SS though. SS is a more complete game, the 3D is much better, the SSRs tend to be pretty good-looking, and the events are top tier compared to TD ones.
But yeah, TD is more recent so you get to have a frest start like everyone else.

As it stands, SS is the only one with a multiplayer event. The only major event TD has show is a Card Collection event where you accumulate tokens through playing. The other event called Showtime is a minor event without an SR reward that exists to help you accumulate materials/money or medals to roll the free gacha if you don't need either. We're about to get another major event soon and a new song so we'll probably get to see a new event type. The lounge also isn't complete yet so that's another multiplayer aspect of the game that is yet to be incorporated.

>Kokoro go Kaeru Basho has 3 Fairy and 1 Princess member
>Princess type song
Why?

Okay then SS it is. I assume since its an idol game there's no tier list, so I just reroll for my favorite?

>the SSRs tend to be pretty good-looking
Yeah I noticed that the artwork is damn great and in landscape. Even the event cards are nice.

It's opposite Friday I see.

>SS is played more
are these niggas serious

Quit confusing the newfriend

>I assume since its an idol game there's no tier list

There sort of is, but they're limited cards. So no use rerolling outside the periods they're available. In any case, there are "ideal" cards if you care about the competitive scoring meta of the game. Certain team compositions yield the best score results in lives. And the aforementioned cards are crucial to get those high scores.

But if you don't care about score ranking in events, then you could just ignore all that shit and just watch the pretty aidorus prance around.

Here we go

Because snowflakes nd shiet.

I like that song.

Look through all the SSRs and pick whichever one you like. Even if it's a limited, you still can purchase it online for cheap.