/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition. You got your answer. Don't ask this question again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-506-17-may-2017/
imgur.com/a/jG24s
imgur.com/a/gYGLD
youtube.com/watch?v=7qTjny1qoXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post something cool duderinos

Look at this clock and tell me it's not the coolest shit you've ever seen

Are vampire waifus cool to you?

Wew, all right. Roll.

why

First very rough draft of her story.

Roast me

So I'm playing Skyrim for the first time and I'm running heavy armor. Something doesn't make sense though.

I'm using a full Orcish armor set refined to "Exquisite". Each piece is set to 140 (Armor), 56 (Gloves), 56 (Helmet) and 70 (Boots) which are like that because of that perk that adds 25% to each when wearing full Heavy Armor. Total of 322 base defense.

Problem is I feel like Juggernaut is not working. I have 4 points in Juggernaut so far and my armor rating goes up to 371. Why is that? I calculated it and if it's supposed to be 80% increase in armor rating it should go up to at least 579 Armor Rating.

Is this a glitch? Am I misunderstanding Juggernaut? Is there a fix?

dyslexic and autistic

>i, valenwood in lowercase letters
>that formatting
why isnt your writing as polished as your waifus you oden worshipping nigger

>oden worshipping

I mean, it's tasty, but I wouldn't go as far as worshipping it.

wrote that in like 10 minutes, its a short and rough summary of my longer story

Haven't had a chance to work as much, but getting back on it. With EMP and Ice wall almost finished, invoke is nearly done. The other spells don't need to be as flashy or impressive. After that, I'll add some more basic destruction spells. Going to play around with some shotgun type spread, and boomerang type spells that hit enemies, and then head back to the player.

Looking at around 40 or so spells per school. Around 20 of them will be avalible for sale, 20 will be handplaced or guarded by little minibosses. Does that sound like too much?

Either way, finished Debugging Akh Morn. That spell isn't very script intensive but there's a few cogs here and there that can get really awkward.

Sweet! Who made that?

Rolling. 71 is cute.

It's from Clockwork, dunno if it's something the guy made or if it's from some modder's resource pack

shouldve uploaded it to pastebin then instead of producing something that seems like a finished, polished product my nigga. now you better fix that or papa heimdallr is gonna go sorry on your bitch ass crossing the bifrost

I'm about 20 hours into my first skyrim playthrough, I'm thinking about doing a dlc soon, which should I start first? Is there a good order for them?

What's the best house (unmodded)? And by best I mean convenient, as in having a smelter, smith. arcane enchanter, alchemy lab, containers and all that shit needed to craft stuff without having loading times between doors/areas.

Try out Hearthfire first :^)

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

preparing for skyrim VI: valenwood I see. Good on you.

Is it possible to attach a bright ass light that will illuminate distant surroundings to the giant pillar of fuck you I'm seeing there?

He made it. I remember his wip pics back in the day

post lewds all of them

Yeah, that Webbum is a little old. It's since had light added.

Nah, too much work involved.

Do you reckon this sort of mod like this:

loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-506-17-may-2017/

Can break regular quests they try to modify?

some of them then

Why are the majority of your lewd/teasing shots with children? Just wondering, seems odd for someone who's "totally not a pedo"

>children
These boys are completely legal, their author has made it very clear!

These ones were taken with the old preset. NSFW of course.

imgur.com/a/jG24s
imgur.com/a/gYGLD

>These boys are completely legal
lewds when

I am really liking that UI, what mods you using for that?

horst double btfo?

Never because posing three people is too much work. I've done an album with Ada, but I lost the link to it and it's not in my Imgur account.

Check the archive maybe? NSFW pic warning!

>tfw no vampire mommy to have /ss/ with

bullshit, you just play a threesome animation. shit, you even have shota animations from anub now.

do eet

Faust the vampire fucker

>you just play a threesome animation
No such thing in OSex.

>you even have shota animations from anub
I don't and I don't even know what that is.

If it's not canon, nobody is being BTFO.

Their bodies are from a children mod. Stop being such a crooked snake about everything.

Nah, Ada uses UNP now, so he's completely legal both legally and technically speaking.

I find it funny that the dremora of Sanguine is wearing underwear and the nobleman is fully nude.

It's UUNP.

Well, that would mean you're posting images of the nude female form

They weren't when he first lewded Ada. Theo still uses the child body too.

It's a boy, and last time I checked bare chested males are perfectly acceptable in public.

Wrong-o, stop spreading fake news. It's the UNP version.

Isn't Theo actually a kid? I don't see that much of a problem with lewding Ada but Theo is too much.

UNP is a female body mod you dolt.

Which is why I will never lewd Theo.

The characters are male, and I think he means UUNP anyway. So technically he's in the clear for that.

Still, you can easily tell they're originally meant to be female bodies thanks to those normal maps.

Oh, so all the people talking about it were just shitposting? Fair enough.

It's all shitposts. There is absolutely no evidence that I have ever lewded or even teased about lewding Theo.

That's dedication right there, credit where credit is due. I wasn't a big fan of the quest (except the spooky dungeon, that part was great), but the guy worked really hard and paid a lot of attention to detail when building the castle and everything and I respect that

The new Theo is legal now.

Oh wow, is there anything you won't straight up lie about just to save a little face? I know for a fact you lewded Ada before he switched to UUNP. Why lie? Everyone already thinks you're a piece of shit. What's the harm in them knowing you're a pedo too?

He still uses the same body as the kid version, right?

Don't fall for Cumtears' lies user.
Except for when you had your waifu lay in bed with him with gratuitous exposed cleavage. Do you think we forgot?

Literally who cares? Natalia looks awful, Theo's a potato, and Ada's a frog. Knowing any lewd shit might be happening is repulsive to think about because all parties involved are just terrible looking.

Both are still fully clothed, and there was nothing suggestive like touching. By that logic, it should be illegal to have pictures of boys in the beach next to women in bikini.

No you dirty weasel. You know full well that sharing a bed is a sign of intimacy.

Oh shit, that means that my mom wanted to fuck me when she let me sleep next to her when I was five.

Desperate shitposter is desperate.

She's not Theo's mother. Stop defending this cancerous shitposting pedo.

>Clones
>Story
What universe am I in?

Dude stopped samefacing, stopped reposting the same old shit over and over, finally wrote a story about his character. Probably making peace with himself before he ventures out on a rampage at some refugee center.
Watch the fucking news.

Put your name back on

Niko doesn't use one.

What's she gonna do with those two ugly girls

This is the kind of shit that I miss

Miss? Did people ever really stop doing these? Or is it just too infrequent?

Vore them, hopefully.

>heiko takes pics with that manfaced abomination
>then snake does exactly the same
>i'm oh so honored this guy let me have his follower, it's disgusting but i gotta circlejerk as much ass possible, mmm yeah your ass tastes so good
tumblr was a mistake

no one? I'm new to skyrim :(

What in the name of Beelzebub is that creature

I don't think there are any that has all the crafting stuff, besides the Hearthfire ones you can build.

Are lewd immersion mods like romance, arousal, etc just for sex ?

Can you romance an unnamed NPC and make him/her a follower and/or spouse?
Also like for example if you romance a merchant will you get discounts and stuff?

So those you can build are customizable to have all crafting stuff together?

Honestly this. Using Tumblr is fine but I keep the tumblr-only posters at arm's length. They're all so fucking bad.

To get back to these comments, keep in mind that english is not my native language. I very much learned it by myself through TV shows and videogames. Writing stories is difficult to me. I am really really good with words in german, but i have trouble when writing english, especially when i want to achieve a novel-style writing in english.

Maybe. I just wanted to post a quick edit to get some input on the general content of the story. Iv'e written 14 pages so far, starting from an early age and plan to make it somewhat longer. Going to do the same for Soviee and Anna.

I wrote at least 3 stories before, all for Anna and one for Synn. retconned it all tho

We still do stories on a regular basis i think

Making a spell pack? Could you give some examples of some of the more utility based schools like Alteration and Illusion? That's what I always look to for that sort of thing. Fun toys to play with.

Oddly your English and grammar of your Veeky Forums posts are typically much better than that story piece you posted.

Because he's not trying to write with a literary style on Veeky Forums.

I'm working on a spell or two myself, though nothing scripted so far. How did you learn the scripting?

I believe so.
Its been a while since I did the Hearthfire stuff.

Yes because this is just an everyday conversation. Fairly simple. In that picture i tried to get information to the audience about content that is unfamiliar to me. Trying to write it in a way you would in a novel. Thats actually kinda difficult, and i tried to avoid modern terms and have "her" speak in a way a bosmer might do.

Im gonna get it right eventually, i just need to learn it.

Gotta say, that short bio of yours somewhat reignited my will to continue writing Natalia's story.

....But then my laziness overwhelmed my mind once again.

Thanks!

debris models on an effect shader

How the hell do they work?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

? I don't get it.

Literally winced reading this

Some retard who posted that shit a while ago and got no (you)s, he's trying again. They're called shitposters.

That's above nexus-tier, but holy shit that's fucking awful

It makes you question the type of taste those two share

She might be ugly but she looks very special desu, very unique face. Doesnt always have to be pretty

desu if you give her orc teeth....

>implying "special" is a good thing

true she doesn't have to pretty but if you are going to go ugly/manface/orc. Then go all the way

It is missing the first basic requirement for a female character to be decent, which is looking like a female instead of like a male.

What is your favorite player home, or which player home are you using right now?

hm idk. She kinda looks like one of these overly stylized disney "evil-mom" kind of woman, like a caricature. Also she looks like a native-american. still i proubably would have made an orc out of her, the face is made for it.

Who is Faust?

some random short time, dont bother

Dragon Tree Temple because I'm a tree-fucking hippy.