>268 horsepower
>Manual
>Under 27k
>Warranty
>Glorious rally heritage
>Triggers Veeky Forumstists

Protip: you can't. Enjoy your pre-owned shitboxes, fags

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-ab&q=2018 subaru wrx&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLVT9c3NExPyakwM6goUIJw04wqciuzs5K0VLOTrfQTS0vyc_NLMstS9XPzU1Jz4itTE4usSooyc4sVShKTclIB6HdVjUcAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFuJrRq9HYAhWnkeAKHU_aDk8Qri4I6gEwHw&biw=1924&bih=962
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surprisingly not ugly as well.

Yeah, but it's a Subaru.

>not under 27k

actually basically 28k but still. make it factual at least, it's still pretty good bait.

Bruh

>used
>op says "Enjoy your pre-owned shitboxes, fags", implying he's talking about new

>t. can't negotiate

Also has:
>rev hang
>shitty stock stereo
>weird throttle response

I still like mine a lot but it ain't all sunshine and roses.

The stereo is actually bretty gud mayne, you just need to know how to adjust the frequency bands.

Yeah that helps but no it does not make the stereo good (maybe I'm just picky though).

Sounds better than my dads Carrera S bose system

might depend on what you're listening to.

compared to my home rig the bass is muddy and lacks punch at lower volumes and the highs are a bit tinny.

Could be (probably is) more the acoustics of the car than the actual stereo.

Also I won't be sad if you post your EQ setup. I could've just tuned it poorly since I frankly got it to where I could tolerate it and stopped fucking with it.

As long as your content with 3 doors instead of 4, the Veloster N ticks all those boxes.

Granted its not out just yet.

ye but what if I want something that isnt ugly af

Id rather have a vw

If you want us to name another car which has all of those, then that's a pretty damn specific hp number

Because the original was just better in every way.

2L Camry
3.5L Lexus ES350
BMW 535d

All have 268hp as the quoted power off the top of my head. Probably because in non-retard units it's a nice round 200

Did you even read his post retard?

>camry: not fun neither sport nor awd
>lexus: are u even trying?
>diesel euroshit lul

People on here are retards

"Lan Evo" - Kyoichi

How do you turbo and only net 268 horsepower

What is an understressed engine with tuning potential.

(faint vape rips in the background)

>impossible mode

With twin scroll turbo

>People on here are retards
That explains why you're here

It’s still pretty stressed
>not even 200 cubic inches

>and isnt toyota-fied

Japan and most of the EU still use PS instead of kW so that 268 would be an even 270

It's no 1GZ-FE but seeing as people are making ~300whp ~350wtq on stock internals and no e85, meth, etc, I'd say it has plenty of potential for what you pay.

Wow you are very stupid even for Veeky Forums are you able to type and breath at the same time or do you find it taxing?

lul

>pigfat
>2L engine

Lol complete shit
It need a v8

Soyboy's top choice car

>moving goal posts 4 posts in

2017 Silverado or a 2018 Colorado.

>rwd/4wd for hektik skids
>350hp V8 or 300hp in the baby truck
>can be used to pull Subaru's out of the ditch after they understeer into it
>better mpg
>can drift on pavement unlike the vapemobile
>wont get called a nerd at work

>Subaru and their patented glass manual... mmmm

Genuinely triggered. Please don't remind me.

Is there any way to fix the poopoo throttle on Subbies? Throttle delay and hang was unbearable the first 2 months of ownership.

Sup autismo, key any subarus today?

>being factual
>moving goalposts

it's called a tune, you're making it hard to believe you even own one

>its pig fat because I said so
you're retarded

3200 pounds for a sedan is actually light considering it's got AWD, don't mind the retard

i was talking about OP brainlet

>posting Drake
the brainlet is you

>1cyl per 1650lbs

It's extremely pigfat

lol look at this loser having a meltdown

you're fucking retarded

The best Impreza is still a garbage shitbox

>can't name a single 4 cylinder car that is AWD and faster and lighter

WRX: The token car for people too poor to afford a STI.

Enjoy always being looked down upon.

ah yes, you're shit taste in music has me in absolute shambles my guy 100%

that you are
There's lots of AWD cars that are faster than a wrx and have a better power to weight ratio.

lmao
this

>28k
Kek, 33k here because dealerships are cancer

>There's lots of AWD cars that are faster than a wrx and have a better power to weight ratio.
but not sub 30k, manual AWD cars

>inb4 lancer
lmao no

>triggered soyboy

Do you even have to add AWD as factor? I can't think of any other car that's better than a base WRX for the price (new)

AWD is a meme

such is the life of an angry busrider, sperg some more please it's entertaining

SEETHING

you said that last time, do you have all responses saved on a notepad along with your shitty memes?

>base WRX is just under 30k CAD
>WRX with recaros is 39k CAD
Why?
Wow, a Subaru understeers if you go too fast, just like a McLaren P1

Yea because its a huge reason to buy the car

Its one of the only cars thats still being made in AWD with a manual. Any others certainly are above 30k such as a BMW with x drive manual

stay mad, soyboy

but even without AWD there is no better car new that offers the same price or performance more or less?

>a Subaru understeers if you go too fast, just like a McLaren P1
Like other cars.

The new Audi A4 comes with a manual, is AWD, weighs about the same, and has roughly the same power/tuning potential. More luxury and less boyracer though.

he could have easily came out of that by letting off the throttle and coming back to center to get grip again. it was his driving skill that did him in there, not the car.

>soyboy
you're only proving my point, were you always this retarded or did a subaru cripple you from the head down?

Why not spend the extra cash and get a proper fun car like a focus rs, I picked up a 2017 focus rs in June and it has been an absolute blast. I like sti’s and the etc but they are both incredibly dated as far as the power train goes, and honestly they lack any sort of character. I don’t know about your area but in mine majority of the people driving suburbs are either school teachers or retirees. For the extra 13 or so thousand get the better car

mustang
camaro
etc

>thinks mechanical AWD isn't more prone to understeer than any other platform/configuration

M-MUH SUBARU

well thats 36k

>Why not spend the extra cash and get a proper fun car like a focus rs
because when you bring in "just save more money" you're inadvertedly suggesting that if this thread was about a focus RS he should save a little more and get a real fun car like a bmw m3 and if it was a bmw m3 then it'd be something else more expensive thats "more fun"

Damn auto correct

aren't those in the high 30's? a new WRX can be had for under 28k
the ecoboost ones you speak of?

all pigfat as FUCK

ew fuck no, the v8 models
not as pigfat as the wrx

>Implying the current generation WRX isn't.

those are mid to high 30's out the door while the WRX can easilly be had under 28k. And aren't the V8 models alot heavier than 3200 pounds?

>not as pigfat as the wrx
a camaro is 3300 starting, the WRX is only 3200lbs, the mustang is 3500

you're retarded

>only 3200lbs
>only

and >>>only 3600lbs starting with you in it

>the WRX is pigfat at 3200lbs
>but the mustang isn't a 3500 pounds despite having a similar 4 cylinder turbo engine

the mustang has a 437.5 lbs cylinder to weight ratio. 3x lighter than the WRX

the leftover '17 v6s can be had for 22k in my area. smokin deal.

>lbs cylinder to weight ratio

Rwd in Canada is useless if you don’t live in Vancouver, if you plain to drive it in the winter that is. I wanted a fun practical car with lots of room to throw shit in and what’s better than a hatchback that can drift, it is insane amounts of fun especially in the snow. Subaru should bring back the hatchback, man I miss those. The m3 is a great car but wow the price is severally inflated for what you get. I would much rather get a 2005-2011 m5 with the v10 and supercharge it and still have around 40000 left over just in case it blows up.

nice mental gymnastic to justify the heavy Mustang
that's good car for the price, surely better than a civic si.

which mustang? the one thats ludicrously heavier?

The WRX is 3500lbs. That's 3500lbs with a 90's shitbox interior and a 260hp 4banger, Hardly not pigfat. The extra 400lbs can almost be cancelled out by the performance potential of a V8 or even V6.

its not 3500lbs, its only 3200

google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-ab&q=2018 subaru wrx&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLVT9c3NExPyakwM6goUIJw04wqciuzs5K0VLOTrfQTS0vyc_NLMstS9XPzU1Jz4itTE4usSooyc4sVShKTclIB6HdVjUcAAAA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFuJrRq9HYAhWnkeAKHU_aDk8Qri4I6gEwHw&biw=1924&bih=962

>The WRX is 3500lbs
>The extra 400lbs can almost be cancelled out by the performance potential of a V8 or even V6
can't believe i post amongst "people" like this

They're experts on every car they've never driven. They think in such simple paradigms that they can't focus on more than one thing so they regurgitate singlular stats as if they mean anything

>simple logic is mental gyms
sorry you're struggling with fact kiddo.
how do they even make a 2l car so heavy?

>my mere 4000 pound car isn't heavy because it has more power than your car!

>how do they even make a 2l car so heavy?
by being fucking shit at making cars

>how do they even make a 2l car so heavy?
how does ford make a mustang with only a 4 cylinder that weighs 3500 pounds and ISNT AWD

who cares? the v8 is where it's at.

ok great, its 8000 dollars more than a WRX