imgur.com/a/DU3tH

Darkest Dungeon maps and guide
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612579203

Darkest Dungeon font (Dwarven Axe BB)
mega.nz/#!UUkBEJ4Z!-AZT4bS1WahgSVyUpS6P-BCJjaKjvjiWMBr2jXzFpDc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8xV7fb5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What were you shambler hunting and hitting collectors?

Lads will i make it?
I've wiped 3 times on Fulminating Prophet. Lost 12 lvl 3 guys.

Houndmaster or PD? Guard or Blight.

I've been thinking; aren't all the Abo's unique camping skills costing like 1 Respite too much?

I didn't get a collector that run, but I think I did get a shambler but I already had a trinket and I think he only dropped a non-ruby gem. I wasn't actively trying to find the shambler though since I often play without torchlight.

You should try to leave with as full of an inventory as possible.

Only when you don't have the bank making you 60k gold every week. After that just fill it with heirlooms

Seems like a decent composition for him, at least?

2 Arbalests and the mememan in pos2 would perhaps be a more minmaxed dmg output but your party hould be well capable of taking care of him.

I'm gonna make my own class mod, wish me luck

Well this is without the DLC so I need the money for my heroes. Those hero upgrades and quirk management aren't going to sort themselves out.

Really? Prophet is one of the easier bosses.

Bring the PD so she can stun the back and load with blight. Bring an Abomination for the same reason if you've got one. Loading on DoTs will wreck him. Put a Crusader in the frontline and an Occultist towards the back. You'll have no problem.

Oh fuck that looks cool. What's his class name?

I like the art already, but what's the theme?

It's hard to warrant a Highwayman without using Duelists Advance, and if you do use it it will knock the Hellion out of rank 1 in which she cannot use Iron Swan.

>60k

JC Hammer
Secondary ability: Stop - Stuns first 2
Primary Ability: Hammer Time - +50% to stunned enemies

How about a hammer-throw.

Low acc, high damage, chance to stun.

Is there really a point in doing dark runs for loot?
It seems to be it's better and safer to just bring an auntie on a light run for it.

More loot
shambler hunting

His stunning abilities could give him a big 1-round SPD bonus, like +4 or something, while the Hammer Time thing gives him a huge SPD penalty.

>Lost 12 guys on Prophet
What. Just spam Weakening Curse and the fallen rocks will do diddly dick for damage, you can put literally anyone else to fill the remaining spots.

You get more manpower with the extra combat orientated character and it can help you get the shambler trinkets faster. I think I had all the shambler trinkets before I unlocked any of the veteran bosses.

Also with a dark run you don't have to waste your inventory space with torches or buy torches and can actually utilize the moon ring which is 20% damage and +15 accuracy.

>Not letting Auntie fuck all those curios in the dark

But isn't a shambler every run way too much of an extra risk and possible loss of health/sanity/heroes unless you minmax stress healing?

Can't you even get more than one shambler per run?

Yeah the Antiquarian is good for dark runs as well because she can stack gold up to 2,500 and you will be getting more loot in the dark anyway. You will find yourself having to drop a lot of items and select which gems could possibly net you the most money as well.

1 from random corridor battle+X number of Shambler's Altars

You can only get a hallway shambler once in a run, and when you run away (can't run on the first round) then it vanishes and another fight takes its place.

If you're in the dark and don't have stress healing you're already in for a bad time.

In general it is good to have stress healers around due to how fast and evasive stress casters tend to be.

This is literally worse than garbage isn't it

Never pick it up.

>There are people who don't run scouting trinkets

Collector bait.

I did it lads. really easily too, as seems to be the general consensus.

I didnt use the weakening curses before and i was indecisive, would break a pew and then regret it and not be able to use hellion etc.

>would break a pew and then regret it
pew breaking gets you all the money.

Prophet is easy to stun and load with DoTs while you smash his pews

BEAST SLAYER
E
A
S
T

S
L
A
Y
E
R

just takes up space

Isn't a stress healer too much of a sacrifice on damage these days?

>can actually utilize the moon ring
How do people get moon rings that early?

Fuck no, you should have a dedicated damage dealer (I've found Hellion to be my recent fave), and HM and CRU both have solid damage output while fitting slots 2 and 3 well

Look for them as mission rewards and take those missions.

Mission rewards and also expand that trinket wagon. You'll probably find them as a long quest reward.

I guess I've just been unlucky. Most of the time I select missions based on trinkets yet rarely see any good ones in the early stage of the game (carapace idol is pretty nice though) . The nomad wagon has trash an overwhelming amount of the time even after rushing to upgrade it early.

conquistador user here.

I've had a good laugh on this. Do you guys think some of it would go well for his english barks?

youtube.com/watch?v=aCR8xV7fb5w

i love this guy

>the thirst

I hate how it not only increases it's hp but it also gives stress to it's target.

Pews give less gold than a stack of un-Auntie'd gold; who gives a shit about them?

I would be fine if it took a dodge debuff but nooo that flying overstuffed IV bag is still as much of a pain in the ass to hit as ever.

Went into the shrieker not knowing what to expect.
>i'll just slap some DoTs and Weaknesses on that bitch
>miss
>resist
>miss
>resist
fucking hell, wtf was that about? Motherfucker just flew off after a bit and i lost a Leper (lol). Thought i was going to lose my whole squad.

you really only have to smash the nest.

Shrieker is highly evasive.

Leper, Jester, Arbalest, Highwayman, and Vestal feel like they only really have four skills.

Crusader's stress heal isn't that great and I'm tired of using HM.

Then bring a Jester along for shits and giggles who cares.

Jester's trash.

Most stress healing comes with compromise, user. Some heroes have good self-stress heals.

You CAN run a high-crit-rate party, bring along an Occultist/GR/HWM/Hellion, see how that works.

Therapist class mod when?

>Irrational
>"Tell me about your mother"

This, pretty much.

I imagine a Freudian character that does nothing but mark, stress heal, stun, and shuffle.

Still fucked it would see, 5 missions and no infestation change, anyone know if I can mod the invite count or infestation level?

>deafening whine
>critical
>HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURNS
>stunned

Anyone know where steam stores the mods you download? I want to download some of the class mods and just turn them into skins for base classes.

Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\262060

Upon closer inspection I concluded the conquistador design was actually better than I tough, so this is mostly an "HD remake" with more defined strokes and some added details. I'm even starting to wonder if it's necessary to do this.

I also gave him the Van dyke moustache as it was the classical facial hair fashion during that era, but it's a test more than anything else. Should I continue, Conq user?

his right arm looks super tiny

Thanks man.

You should try and deviate his face/body from the MaA a little bit at the very least

Problem is that MaA has a Van dyke mosutache. It's less about The conq looking like MaA and more about MaA looking like the typical spanish conquistador.

But I'll probably do the old beard.

He should definitely be skinnier

Camping skill would be Cocaine.

It happens rarely, but there's a bug that happens when the game tries to load an area, and it crashes, and then when you reload you basically lose a day.

It's fucking infuriating, have they acknowledged it?

sos

>just now realised that they changed this to give +25% healing skills intead of healing recieved
i'm not always this dumb i swear

>leper

It's ok user you're forgiven
400 hours and i still don't know what Stress Healed mean

I fought my first Shrieker not knowing anything except that it fucked off after four rounds. I figured my champion Reynauld + Dismas + MAA and a level 5 arab healman could dish out debuffs and damage to get through it just fine. Now I've got an Occultist in the Graveyard and I've got to pay to get the other 3 destressed of affliction status. One week later I see this in the town events:

>"The Shrieker has stolen 8 of your Trinkets!"

If this post ends in 1-9 Natural Swing gets replaced by Eagle Eye after his next expedition.

>100 hours in
>Find out that you can change skills in between fights

>use key
>expect nice loot
>get this

just

>get extra "positive" quirk
>not replacing your one non-locked positive quirk

I just had one run where my Hellion had her corvid-quirk (already had 3 locked) replaced with some 10% scout-shit and my BH losing Slugger, which he'd picked up from a curio during the run, to Meditator...

If it's not locked in, it might as well be gone already.

It's like someone's mother in Halmet packed his lunch in a chest and a lollipop

>realize you have the wrong skills set at the beginning of your first fight
>tell yourself that you'll change them after it's over
>forget this by the time the fight ends
>repeat 10 times

>WEALTH BEYOND MEASURE!

>the void and eldritch horrors
>heroes not going batshit insane and having a heartattack on turn 1
hmm

>Use key on the last curio in the level just to get it out
>get a massive scout in the last room showing the secret room clsoe by.

Hypothetical:

Every skill has an additional effect added to it once it's at max level: name some of them

Example: Shadow Fade now buffs attack for the next turn, Finish Him destroys the corpse regardless of if it crits or not, etc

just add +20% to everything with a negative damage modifier and call it a day

why are pictures and papers more rare/lower stack than heads and shields

leper's purge stuns, and his regular attacks clear corpses

Crusader's heal adds a PROT buff

battlefield medicine adds a minor Heal over Time

hmmm

>week 234

any mods that change this shit?

>no onryƍ gf
y liev

>accidentally shift click the campfire
AAAHHHHH