twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HALTECH
A
L
T
E
C
H

or did you specifically mean the EFI system itself?

The whole package. Tech, if it's easy to install, price, advantages over others.

Just turbocharged my shitbox, need some help to decide.

bump

If you just Turbocharged your shitbox then buy a plug and play megasquirt for under $1000. You can do 95% of what a haltech can do, it literally plugs in, tons of free maps online, easy to learn, stupid cheap compared to the competition.

I'm also gonna do more with the engine in the near future, so i want to solve this already. I was thinking about a FT250. they're pretty cheap.

What are you planning to do that you think a Megasquirt can't handle?

>EFI
kys

I wanna make a FWD drag. I wanna hit at least 11s so i'm gonna change pretty much all the internal to forjed parts.

A megasquirt will handle that just fine.
If you plane to be competitive, then go for a big dollar system because every little bit will count. Otherwise a megasquirt will get you a 10sec fwd drag Civic no problem.

Yes, my plan is to be competitive, that's why i asked.

rusEFI

What EFI can run a V12 with sequential fuel injection and waste spark ignition?

Which car do you have?

youtube.com/watch?v=dbEe2HRoYNA

>Pumping your car with gas to get it started
>Having to strangle your engine so it doesn't kill itself like a glutton
>Forced to be cautious on throttle response when it's cold or you'll accidentally kill it

No thanks faggot, i have a few carbureted motorcycles and they're a pain in the ass

Sure they aren't regulated?

Does mega squirt come with any kind of actual injection system? Or is it just the computer components?

From what i researched, it seems that it's only the computer components.

It's only the computer components. Buying a separate injection system is idiotic if you already have a perfectly good injection system.

Most aftermarket ECUs don't come with "injection" systems. They use whatever you supply. If that means you're using an upgraded fuel rail, pump, pressure regulator, injector, or even dual injectors, it utilizes that. A megasquirt is perfectly capable of working with any upgraded fueling system.

isn't it dead for like 2 years?

That’s what I’m saying, what should I get if I need a complete EFI system?
Like the MSI Atomic, for instance.