Why do you drive fast everywhere?

Why do you drive fast everywhere?

Do you understand the consequences of speeding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3IiRKJIs0I
youtube.com/watch?v=8m1vrScDqIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobahn#Safety:_international_comparison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't. I drive a BRZ with a loud exhaust that makes it sound faster than it is, I don't like sounding extra.

Because I don't care

>Why do you drive fast everywhere?
I like it
>Do you understand the consequences of speeding?
Speeding has 0 consequences retard, you're more likely to crash doing the limit in the rain at night than speeding a little on a good day with little traffic

Because i dont care

Yep at worst i die at best ill take a few normies and their crotchsoy with me

>going above 70 mph on an empty divided highway with gentle curves and good sight lines means certain death

But I don't, my car is literally too slow to do the speed limit

I pay attention when I drive fast. slow people not paying attention are who cause accidents. Fast drivers not paying attention usually crash on their own.

>90 km/h road
>96 km/h on long straight and no oncoming traffic: illegal
>94 km/h in hairpin that is narrower than the straight and no visibility due to thick forest: grey area, speed trap doesn't give a fuck
Speed limits are retarded most of the time, plenty of times they are too high when there are houses around and too low in the middle of nowhere. And the largest danger is having a large speed difference compared to the rest of traffic, both negative and positive

>be yesterday
>it's literally the thickest fog I have ever experienced
>can see like 10m in front of me
>drive 40-50km/h and still feel like I'm too fast
>other cars take over with 70+

Becase it's fun and I like to take risks

fuck you dude, you were endangering others by driving this slow, do you want me to hit you from the back you fucking retard

feel the flow of the cars you hippie fuck

honestly made me kek a bit
but it's sad that I know there are actually people out there believing this

youtube.com/watch?v=i3IiRKJIs0I

>100km/h on city streets
>170+ on highways

I'm devilish

>Speeding has 0 consequences retard
>mfw got caught doing 196 kph in a 120
>mfw got fined 4000 eurobucks
pretty sure those are consequences

Right here. But your last point doesnt make speeding ok, my highqay is 90km/h, in winter with snow and ice i do exactly that or slightly less, and vehicles tailgate me and speed around me and even though i feel like a dick for going slower than everyone else, ive been in bad accidents in similar weather and know how easy it is to lose control in bad conditions, so i dont care. Alot of ppl push their luck unil it runs out.

Same, i was doin 30kmh in a 50kmh zone, heavy fog, couldnt even see a few feet in front, and chick tailgates me and i pulled over got out and punched her windows . People dont drivr appropriate to conditions, they think painted numbers on sign is always safe to follow

Idiotic. People drive way too fast in fog. These are same idiots who die in horrific pile ups.

Cool, its crazy they were maintaining highway speeds even when they were well into the fog

>got fined 4000 eurobucks
Isn't that based on your income if it's that high?

People are retarded, imagine bein a good driver and stopping safely only to have your neck broken by some iphone swiping idiot rear ending you at 75mph , then repeatedly being smashed over and over as more normies pile into you

>go to emergency lane to avoid exactly this
>get rear ended by some smartass doing 70 on EL to avoid the jam

Not where I live. The judge is allowed to fine you anywhere from 40 to 4000 sheckles.

Based on my "extremely reckless" behavior, the judge did not feel the need to have any leniency.

He knew I couldn't afford 4000, I'm a college student and was driving my dads car, so they put me on a payment plan -go figure-.

I have lost all faith in the judicial system and now feel a deep hatred for any kind of government authority, especially the police and their lack of understanding.

I'm nearly always in triple digit speeds. Such ia life when you own a fast wheel drive lukewarm hatch

>racing someone else's car
>laws I don't like shouldn't apply to me
now you just sound spoiled. I'm glad they put the smackdown on you

>I'm nearly always in triple digit speeds. Such ia life when you own a fast wheel drive lukewarm hatch
They should have revoked your license for a couple of months too

I almost want smart car tech to take over just for this reason.

I want to, so I can cut off everyone and drive like a mindless jackass, at least for a day

I want to be an irresponsible fuck for once

>the police and their lack of understanding.
Lack of understanding what exactly? That you're such an amazing driver they should ask for your autograph instead of giving you a ticket?

They should have hit you harder. Kill yourself, menace. Prefferably in a way that doesn't drag innocents with you to Hell.

>just wanting to get home at 2 in the morning on an empty highway
>racing
fuck off cunt

t. busrider cucks

this bro. I got caught doing 25mph over the speed limit (80 in a 55) and got an automatic license suspension because in my state if you're caught going 20 over it makes it automatic even though the speed limits around here haven't been changed since cars were invented.

I can't really defend you bro. 120mph is pretty excessive especially if you're in someone elses car but i'll say that you're right the judicial systems fucked. Traffic law enforcement is basically only meant to justifying having police around. At least where I live the guy running for state rep is trying to make it illegal for police departments to make over 50% of their revenue from traffic ticketing and speed cam tickets

>t. busrider cucks
>on Veeky Forums
>cucks
>pepe

Hello fellow MAGApede, hehe

Racing doesn't necessarily mean stoplight drag against someone else retard. In this case it means driving someone else's car way faster than they do. I'm sure your dad was thrilled and had no issue with you driving his car that fast

Also
>literally doesn't even have a car
>call people cucks
LMAO

irrelevant question

does it matter being someones elses car as long your name is on the insurance papers as well?

What matters is that someone is kind enough to borrow you something and you treat it like shit

I am not even him, just curious, if you own a car but someone else is using it regularly, cant you include him on the insurance so there wont be any extra trouble with the law?

I don't think so, maybe differs from country to country

Driving fast everywhere is stupid and I hope nobody here does it. There are people around. Save it for instances where that's not the case.

>go ~120 mph in a ~70 mph zone
>FUK U PIGS
You deserve everything you get. That's an insane speed differential.

On a highway having a speed difference while staying in the right lane isn't too bad as long as you keep up with trucks. On bidirectional roads it's different, I've seen people overtake in blind corners on the inside because someone did a third of the limit. The worst retard is still the overtaker but you could have prevented a getting killed by a retard

Yes.

You're better off asking the retards driving too slow and STILL don't know how to drive.
They are the real danger in traffic.
Hesitant fucking murders.

Almost every accident I've been in happens during the low speed phases of travel. When traffic is flowing, all is good. When the congestion starts, that's where things get dicey.

Speed limits are also one of the most useless concepts imaginable except as a general aid to those who can't be bothered to learn their vehicle's limits and handling characteristics.

Pick a road of non-trivial design, figure out it's traffic pattern, and dedicate a few hours to driving that road.

Start conservatively to build confidence, an intuition, and a kinesthetic sense for your vehicle. Then start upping the ante. You'll find your vehicle can handle a great deal more than you think, and you will learn A LOT.

Once you build up to taking every tight corner at its posted speed, start experimenting and challenging yourself to learn how various systems affect the behavior of your car. Turn off traction control, stability control, etc, and learn the difference in vehicle behavior on your well known road. Get some cat litter or weights and experiment driving with different weight distributions in your vehicle.

It's not hard, and I've done it myself because I was tired of having to take my and my car's "limits" on faith. I haven't invested more than a weekend's time in it and I haven't even touched on anything "ambitious" maneuvering-wise, but I'm still a great deal more comfortable with the capabilities of my car, and my ability to control it in a no-time-to-think scenario should it ever happen. I have gotten much better at identifying and reacting to trouble spots as a result.

Speed limits don't save lives. Experienced drivers who know their vehicles and what they are capable of do.

Sorry for the blog post, but, fuck me sideways, I can't stand the mentality that is too lazy to understand that some mythical number shat out by traffic engineer's can or should replace actually LEARNING your mult-ton rapid transport apparatus.

Most people are retarded, they actually need someone to tell them constantly what to do in order to make it through the day without killing themselves or someone else.

I drive a very capable car and know the cars limits with my time spent on track, it’s most enjoyable when it’s actively driven too which keeps my attention to the act of driving

>people that keep their lights off when vision is impaired
>actually knew someone that thought they were alpha for not needing their lights in conditions with impaired vision

>car can do 200
>never been over 80 on public roads

Road deaths went up by a third when the national speed law was repealed in the US. Germany also has twice as many per capita highway deaths per distance travelled than America, despite how many more people per capita and in total in America actually have a license, how much farther they drive in their lives, and how much more time of that they spend texting and drunk driving. I want autobahns more than most people, but speed kills no matter what way you cut it.

>actually knew someone that thought they were alpha for not needing their lights in conditions with impaired vision

I fucking hate people like this. My ex used to do this (out of ignorance) and it would drive me up a wall. I'd tell her to turn her lights on and she'd tell me should could see fine when she drives a silver car in torrential downpour and I told her "its not for you it's so others can see you" her response was simply fuck em

I don't.
My car makes a bit of noise and then all my money comes flying out of the back before evaporating into the atmosphere. Which is why I don't speed.

I think you're right actually, when going faster than normal my eyes are glued on the road and situational awareness at an all time high

>tfw speed limit on normal non-divided roads just got reduced from 90km/h to 80km/h in France
>not even only on the dangerous zones

Fuel economy/pollution reasons maybe?

Because it's my job

There's been an increase of road deaths for 3 years straight so they "had to do something".

Humanity isn't worth protecting. I ride flat out everywhere I go cause it's fun and gets me to my destination faster. I don't even plate my bike because cops are too incompetent to catch anyone especially me. I'm not afraid to die or take anyone else with me.

If they were attributed to speed (accordion effect, animal strikes, wet weather causing traction loss, etc.) then you can't really blame them. Europoors actually care about that stuff. Where I live they kept being dropped as low as 40mph because so many people who weren't farmers suddenly wanted to live in the middle of nowhere and ironically all congregated into dense areas lined with driveways which are now basically residential streets. I figure in the past 10 years it's now an extra 20 minutes to get to my mom's house with the way traffic is

What is your job exactly?

I have to drive my dad's shitbox over a fucking mountain every night delivering tofu

>bike

Oh gee oh boy why am I not surprised

Not as many accidents wouldn't happen if assholes wouldn't ride the passing lane driving 5 under

>Humans suck! I am edgy and too good for this world!
>bike

Ah

>tfw issue with webms playing for two seconds and stopping
>can't see the bikefag get rekt

;_;

Whats wrong with a bike?

angry biker throws a fit and breaks sideview mirror
car leaves, backs up and crashes on bike

have another one instead

nothing wrong with a bike, only bikers

>wont load

What happens?

The consequences are bad because people like you deem the punishment should be bad..I've live in countries where the limit isn't looked down upon as bad and I can inform you, you never see accidents.

>you never see accidents

You also live in a country where everyone is illiterate and a chronic liar.

I go 10-15 over no matter where I go (barring inclement weather) . I will always rather be in a car with someone driving somewhat fast, with absolute focus, than be in a car with someone who doesn't check mirrors and is playing with their phone.

I'm and I'm in the absolute lowest insurance bracket available because i've driven for 10 years and never even had as much as a curb rash

What country are you describing?

The country he lives in.

150km/h in 80
300 eurobucks because I paid within 6 days usualy it would be close to 500.
Couldnt drive for a month

>All these claims
>Cites literally no sources

Car driving on left lane
Biker overtakes car from right line
Slows down in front of car he just over took
Biker turns body around to look at car behind him while slowing down
While doing this he Isn’t paying attention to the throttle and gets dangerously close to car
Looks completely butt hurt and speeds up to about 10 yards to brake check the car behind
obviously Gets hit and losses control of bike
Get scraped across road at like 70 mph
Hopefully biker dies

>people that keep their lights off when vision is impaired

This. It's a fucking pain. And what's even worse are the faggots running DRLs or similar things that only light up the front in foggy conditions.
I don't give a rat's ass if you can see well enough, I need to be able to see you, fuckface.

did he died?

>I drive 5 under in the fast lane

Driving fast =/= driving like a dickhead. I honestly don't see the issue with a lead foot, provided you give everyone lots of room and have common courtesy to other motorists.

If you go exactly the limit but cut people off, refuse to yield, tailgate, force your way into lanes, and drive aggressively, you are far more likely to end up in a collision than someone who speeds carefully.

Meh I've had worse they tried to say someone else's burnouts where mine and that I tried to run someone over

Had to spend 10k in court fighting it for a year and won cop was corrupt as fuck

Driving fast everywhere is retarded.
just drive fast in the mountains and on empty highways, more fun and safer.
inb4 'safer not safe hurr durr' life is risky, its ok

youtube.com/watch?v=8m1vrScDqIE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autobahn#Safety:_international_comparison

The rest is just common sense

Cause maybe one day ill lose control and die? Maybe its my goal?

>100mph in a 50mph zone
>clean record
>white
>"plz drive slower have a nice day :^)"

Hows it feel being a nigger?

To be honest I stop drug driving after a police car tailed for 10 minutes while on a fading mush high. I don't think I would have learned shit had they pulled me over.

>2nd gear
>5,000rpm
>45mph

If it feels fast and sounds fast, then who are you to tell me it isnt fast?

I usually drive 90mph everywhere because florida but have a 2.0l that gets 45mpg so I long dick it everywhere.

I don't, 10 MPH above posted limit in normal traffic. I only do more when it's completely abandoned and I am in Mexico.
I understand the consequences of speeding, but I think you mean the consequences of acceleration/deceleration.
pointless when you consider how many more drivers there are now. plus the US often has lower speeds than those euro nations even in repealed states.

Get distracted by looking at thot, motorcycle wrecked by sjw in truck.

I needed to call the police [confidential] but I was nearly prevented from doing so because all the people in the pub were drink driving. This combined with a lot of other conflicting instructions stopped my better judgement from working.

>/adv/gioyc/ Life is very difficult for me in this town and I'm often lied about and treated like dirt.

Sperg more

I only go wide open on vacant roads where nobody is around because my car is absurdly loud at the moment, and im not an idiot.
Generally speaking ill do the speed limit, unless im in a hurry, then its 5-10 over.

Got dun did doing 180+k's in a 110.

Yeah, that's why I gave it a go when there was no one in front of me for 3 k's in a straight line.

Aus police had a laugh and a chat about the car for 20 mins, fined me 2.3k.

Maybe I need to drive someone to the HOSPITAL, faggot!
Late for work
Tired of all the Retarded slow fukkers.
I have a right to travel amongst the various States - You don't Have To speed up, but get T F out my way!
Seriously, what do you care? -- You can't deal with ppl who drive Differently than YOU?

Nope. Speed isn't even a REAL thing ...take a Physics class or 2, and like time - it is temporary.
You know - little over 100 years (1 long lifetime) people would have thought the Idea of a "Speed Limit' was ridiculous, not to mention UNCONSTITUTIONAL. - (Right to travel clause
Unlike 95% of ppl on the road ---- I actually do understand the Physics of speed, heat, wind, on tire rubber, the geometrics of my car steering, braking, cornering and every nut, bolt fitting and weld on the car.

To me it is the difference between living Free, in a free country, and - the conditions of Cold-war Soviet Union - that we were taught in school ( have to stop every few miles to show your 'papers' at a check-point, You better have business in the direction you are going, they will call to verify the story...) --- but It seems like Russians are freer that us , now ... WTF???

seems like 15 - 20 years ago ... and at least since 70's when freeways were 70MPH or higher .... EVERYone was speeding 5 - 10 over - except school zones, neighbor hoods, downtown busy ped areas...
freeways, highways, arterials = speed at least 4 over.... until about 17 years ago , then ppl got ... scared? Oh maybe it was 9-11? those faggottsz!

I want to die but I don't want to see it coming

I just hope that one day maybe I'll be going 130 and I'll hit a pothole or gravel or something and it'll all be over.

why?
its fucking boring

nice copypasta

(You)