Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by posting your favorite race or a gw2-related image!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Nichijou is extremely well animated. Azumanga had the misfortune of being an early 00's show, the worst looking period for anime.

I'm not kidding btw, I saw another guy with my name who was about level 15 today.

>shadow
item drop right? that's a projectile so it causes gold, safe bursts that you can't punish

Kind of a shame that after these guys the score scene kinda died there

ALLAHU AKBAR!

... but you should've used the machete, dude.

And it was better than the base game.

Shut up retard.

Back to the front page with you

Shit, when I look at it more closely I think you're right. I just always thought it was Mirai due to the apparent height and body type, though I guess she's just on her knees and is having an off-boob day.

amazon ebay aliexpress. not sure how shitty the knockoff chineses ones hold up

pic of what the dude gave me for a few pgems and thul, ort and amn that i had too many of

is seafarer's rest still pretty gud in WvW?

The Nintendo 64 is probably the console I've played the most, mostly Golden Eye and Smash Bros.

SR Jugg
Uber lab farming with new darkshrines and silver/puzzle chests that drop good shit now (i tested in beta its worth it to not just beeline to trial now)
Very horribly

I cried like a bitch when the credits started rolling.

Can couch, the standalone mGBA is also infinitely better than VBA. Also, Wii Mednafen plays GBA admirably as well, and supports 240p which kicks ass.

Your Replying To A retard.

>no fromsoft games
no need to pretend these guys were relevant before the souls games

Hmm.. but this appeals to the 90s kid in me too...

I don't tolerate intentional bad design
There is no reason for these shitty things not to auto refresh

>He actually released it
I can't believe this

They look like they're singing.

They give you those options for a reason. Some of the games get really silly on max speed/active. FFIV gets so fucking fast that I had to berserk my party members just so I'd have to deal with less inputs.

I get the awesome minishark from terraria

every dungeon is only 3-5 screens and you can avoid mobs. Just play normally while avoid fights and you're practically speed running for the story.

t. butthurt sanic fan

Thank you for putting my autism to rest.

JOIN TODAY

Sure are!

>Ironic
>I-I'm just pretending to be retarded

>search it up
>no threads come up as a result

you have the most redflags by far

I never got that.
Why put in a highscore table when it isn't saved?

at least crash was an actual platformer instead of boring collectathon garbage

No

>page 10
don't say I never did anything for you, /meg/

Cobra The Space Adventure on Sega CD

>implying

It's magnificently awful. I love it.

Somehow I feel a little embarrassed about this being posted several times in here.

#notmyking

X
XII (Zodiac Age version)
V