/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.05 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/782e44043959ae82ead5c6745dac3297a0083b69

>Live Letter Q&A
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/337124-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXVII-Q-A-Update-Thread

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6rkc27/summoners_and_machinists_will_have_adjustments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Meria.

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6rkc27/summoners_and_machinists_will_have_adjustments/

SMN and MCH changes coming in 4.06.

eggy leggy

Niceposting thread

Good bird.

M O L

Mols are savages who play king of the hill for the sun.

why the fuck are you proud of this?

Looking for clingy friend or EB...

God, Liora spawned a horde of attention seeking faggots making early threads. Three fucking threads up right now. I miss the days when fucking nobody wanted to make a new thread. I hope you fuckers quit the game soon.

Could some nice anons who use it post the Lightning hairstyle? Preferably on Miqo'tes.

The OP is the person you just name dropped faggot. I was waiting patiently to post mine.

What the fuck? This thread wasn't made early, plus Liora is acting cool recently and not posting their character every single thread. I actually seen him/her post after the 750 and posting some art too, which is cool.

>Meria
literally who
I saved OP image from thread

>more avatarfagging in the OP by other attention-seeking ebins

Serf lf gardens to till and birds to tend pst
Haughty nobles need not apply

xth for grown men

hyaah

what server

??? It's Stormblood NPC and the bird name is funny

bang bang.......... you shot me down..........

>PFs will flat out deny you if you are a SMN
>literally hear people go "oh no" on voice when they see a SMN icon
>hear sighs when bahamut spawns

Nigger you literally saved an avatarfag OP

fuck off

do you even play this game you absolute fucking cretin

It's Cirina you dolt, I don't give a fuck about your thread culture

The apostrophe after the name. That's her Balmung alt, idiots.

Its a fucking npc.

Gilgamesh but I can make one on yours if you want to be my clingy friend...

>tfw you finished Heavensward with the fucking Ravana glitch and there were giant, obnoxious lines of fire across the surface of the moon

It's still an npc who cares

you cannot be this stupid

Brand new player.
I like the city itself so far, should I buy the expansions for the good content?
And is Steam a good place to buy it?

/thiccmuscleg/ - Roegadyn and Highlander General

Who is the greatest COL (catboy of light)?

Its a player cosplaying as an npc. Where is the fucking avatar?

Post ebins with great LEGS!

General wisdom says no, since you'll be locked to Steam for later expansions, and Steam supposedly has less sales.

Name?
Do not buy from steam, other retailers usually always have better sales.

>posting a Haurchfant or Hien clone character in the OP would now be considered avatarfagging

You people are never satisfied.

Expansions are pretty much mandatory but I don't think you actually need them until you get to max level without them. Each expansion raises level cap by 10. So you have from 1-50 to hold off on buying them. Unless you want to play an Au Ra, then you need Heavensward.

If you own the Steam version, you have to buy the Steam expansion. If you own the non-Steam version, you must buy the expansion without Steam. If you don't own A Realm Reborn yet, definitely buy it outside of Steam because sales are much more common outside of Steam.

None they all need to die. Fucking furry.

just dont die

Where are the mods when you need them

Play only ARR till you are lvl 50, then buy SB (the latest expansion). It includes the old expansion too.

Steppe was the best part of Stormblood.

Is it just the race until I hit max for now? Like no classes I can play alternately?

>that BRD to MCH ratio
Is this the worst disparity in jobs by role ever?

Oh yeah I guess Liora is fucking Minfilia

FUCK OFF ATTENTION WHORE, STOP MAKING EARLY THREADS FAGSTAIN

>ywn be this willfully obtuse

It's not the fact that it's a clone, it's the fact that it's someone who panders for attention or has a small army of retard white knights who come in and froth at the mouth whenever someone tells their shitty retard egghead to fuck off. If the name was hidden, it wouldn't matter.

im on gilgamesh too but i try to not be clingy sorry

>tfw your clingee doesn't realize how much of a clingy creep they've turned you into
>silently despairing while they're offline for extended periods

No. The new classes are actually locked behind a level gate. So even if you had the expansion you couldn't use them until you were a high enough level on another class. On the bright side, the new classes start at level 30 (for HW) and 50 (for SB)

> Liora is fucking Minfilia
literally what

Hmm... huh not a bad thread so far... Could use a little more Femroe thighs

Do not buy it on steam, just don't.

Technically the casters are worse.

Why even reply to me?

>tfw want this
NOT FAIR

You are not allowed to post any characters from the game. All avatarfagging will be punished. There are no exceptions.

btw buying bf xd

What's the best non-furry non-waifu races? No females.

Resembling an NPC doesn't give you a license to avatarfag attention whore, eat shit

Post YFW people are actually triggered by the Shusui set.

NAME? You have to be a girl irl though

I am not that person, so I dont need to eat shit.

>only 12 of the 63 current posts are related to the game

As if we could actually ever replicate Hien in character creator ;-;

It triggers my little friend pretty hard.

best general

meria doesn't even visit the thread anymore she fucked off to discord and twitter

So are SMNs pretty much dead I never see any in ex roulette I still see MCHs from time to time

I wear armor btw

Say thanks Liora for making another avatarfag OP

which one of you degenerates is this

Pretty much all of /xivg/

OOOOOH I GET IT NOW
its megaman because of that broad ass chin and jawline

XD jus don't die its so easy!!!
if u play perfectly you have no problems nevermind the fact that death is almost guaranteed in progression and wipe recovery is a valued skill SMN doesn't have but if you just GIT GUDDER u can win the game!!
fuck off retard armchair raider or post your clear

balmung isn't xivg

How can people be this angry towards a random person online, what went wrong in your life?

Ohh
Thanks I was confused about this

Whats this thing's name again?

I don't think he was being serious. If anything, I think he was referencing the dipshit who unironically tried to argue this a few threads ago.

Yes it is.

recusive filtering

Whats the best class to play with a controller so I can be lazy and play in bed?

i wish all you faggots on balmung were rangebanned this thread would improve a thousandfold without you

Loaf

As someone from balmung I can see why you'd say that. Most of them are dramawhores.

Colossal Cougar
Tremendous Tabby
Humongous Hairball
Massive Mammal
Full-sized Feline
Garfeielf

STUFFING YOUR FACE AS USUAL

I want to date this cat and eventually EB them.

can you not do math or something?

I can't do this

>wanting to date/EB someone so starved for attention

Because I enjoyed the roulette we did one day and I want to do more but keep missing the opportunities.

emily...

>mfw level 70 brd set

Shit son, that's even more fabulous than the level 50 one.

>PLD, AST, BRD all have the best 70 pants.
>Can't see them under the 70 top.
I want more short tops.

I need someone to water my plants and feed my chocobo while I'm out adventuring. Please inquire.

Why does pre-50 have to be so bad? BLM is 3 buttons, 4/5 if you wanna be fancy. I'm losing my mind doing these dungeons . . .

please yoshi let me buy a boost why won't you take my money