Coolest 'normal' cars you can think of

Cool cars that aren't supercars or too uncommon

Other urls found in this thread:

jdm-expo.com/vehicle-inventory/504-nissan-pulsar-gtir-sale.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If the Clio V6 isn't too rare, then neither is this.

Post what you want, just don't post shit like ferraris, porsches, lambos and shit like dat.
Unless the classic ones, those are fucking fine kek

>posts an evo

what about it?

Pulsar GTI-R. SR20 DETT, ATESSA All wheel drive, sub 3000lb. Criminally underrated and rare cars, though the factory gearboxes are weak and need upgrading if you're planning to put big power down.

never even heard of them, seems like a cool little car

thomas frick year had one of these for a while. neat cars.
i love these but they're waaaay too expensive

I parked next to one of these at a Safeway awhile back.

I see you too like blowing trannies.

Does anyone know if '90s JDM hot hatches are any good/reliable? A seller near me has imports of a Starlet GT EP82, Mitsubishi Colt GTI and Toyota Glanza. Are any of these worth buying for €5/6k?

I know next to nothing about those, but if they're essentially Celica GT-Four/Lancer Evo gear stuffed into a small hatch they should be pretty solid since those drivetrains were actually built to handle serious power, unlike and .

My brother owns an EP82 with factory LSD pushing around 200hp on stock internals. Great little cars that are rare, reliable, very light and handle great once you get a rear anti roll bar, front and rear strut brace and good tires.

Also worth noting the EP82 and Glanza are near identical mechanically but I'd go for the Glanza as it has a newer slightly better turbo (CT9B I believe) and looks prettier imo.

So many in the UK

I think the maxima is a pretty nice car, the design is pretty good, especially the front, one of Nissans last good designed cars,

Saab 9-3 turbo X

I see your turbo X and raise you this

Imo those are one of the coolest hot hatch "shitboxes". They seem extremely fast since they basically have more hp than other hot hatches from the early 2000s and are only weigh 870 kgs

coolest van

Definitely, and once you get it running around 300hp, they'll bully a lot of modern hot hatches on the roads too. There was a really old option video I saw on youtube showing a tuned ep82 beating an R34 GTR on the wangan and around the track which goes to show how fun those cars can be.

Lotus Carlton is awesome, they seem to be fetching high prices nowadays too

i love me a saab 900

me too

R s x S
s
x
S

>fwd meme
>macpherson meme
Damn this car is fun though

Toyota Crown, bounds ahead of any other vehicle for their time and you can get a fully loaded 6th-8th gen for under $4000 with like 20,000km on it. plus theres 200 million of them around

Love these things

godmasheeen
some bong threw supercharger on one with dogbox
thing looked scary fast

there are 6 for sale in my whole country. (mixed gens)

> Have a 2008 Saab 9-3 Aero

So close and yet so far.

VR-4 galant.
older brother of the evo, stopped receiving as much love and attention as the evo once it started to show how good it was. typical.

i've never seen another one besides my own in person. only 4 doors, which are everywhere.

SRT8 Magnum

One of the better sleepers of the 90's.
Obese, but that woke kind of obese.

there's also its rival car, the sequential turbo third gen legacy.
both of them can be bought pretty cheaply as well. the twin turbo legacy's go for less than a grand in japan, and they average like 2k here in aus.

>woke

I wish more cars were like the Twingo

>unique adorable design
>practical
>cheap

Does this count as normal?

if its a fast one nothing inside a starlet will be stock. Your best bet will be to get a mechanic who knows about JDM stuff to have a look.

Starlets are dope tho, lots of fun

I've always liked crewmans
>pushrod V8
>handles like a sedan
>good for highway cruising

...hehe

I lol so hard when people thinks s30s are at all rare

jdm-expo.com/vehicle-inventory/504-nissan-pulsar-gtir-sale.html

holdens laziest half arsed styling EVER.
>>take station wagon
>>cut rear cargo section of roof
>>crewman.
your tiny fucken mind blown yet?

>2.2

You know that's how the ute came to be right?

Come on, at least post the Calais which was actually considered cool at some point

This is my 10/10 desu.

>Mercedes Benz S-class W 126
>Opel Omega
>Saab 900
>Volvo 940/740
>Audi 100 quattro

No, this is perfection.

>clio v6
>common

Here's a more common car.

I wouldnt call an Evo common, an Evo 2 sold for not far under 150k near me last year.

Obviously. But it's more common than what OP posted.

Cobras make me hard

This is very uncommon
At least here in the Netherlands

he said 'normal' not 'normie'

I only ever saw one in my life, and it was in absolute showroom condition.

So why did you posted it?

My parents had one of these for a month when I was too young to remember it and to this day say it was the best car they had driven.
I think it was the 3.0.

They've only driven 3>yr old German cars for the past 15 years and swear by them too, so I guess props to this car for breaking the German is best rhetoric when my parents bring it up.

I think the one imported in my country is a stock version, maybe slight tweaks but it has a 135hp engine and no other mods/ricing as far as I could tell

Knowing I will never own a turbo manual in exactly that condition will forever pain me....

540/6

Saab 9-3 aero

>common enough
>TURBO V6
>super smooth manual transmission
>heated seats
>can get a pristine one for less than 9k

I drive a Linear, but I still love it

>Slow
>Heavy
>Boat handling
>Expensive to maintain
What is cool about it other than muh cool old bimmer?

>FWD
>Opel

>god tier lookd
>buid quality
>that v8
>e34 540i != slow
>good suspension
kys

>Opel
Yeah, sure. No difference at all.

>5-7k
>expensive
how poor/black are you?

So an "A-traktor"?

Twingo 2 was okay, but only the facelift i found a little okay, though it defenately lost his happy face. Twingo 3 is a sin.. really can't see why they did away with the moveable back seats