Lexus - The King

so now that BMW has finally unveiled the monstrosity that is the 8 series, will you stop believing in false prophets and accept our true automotive lord into your life?

But I did a long time ago OP.

Also the price is so fucking good compared to the competition. Can't wait to get inside one.

>that guy in the driver's seat
that is the face of a satisfied person.

>why are we still here?

I've already been on board that train for 6 years and 2 days (2194 days). You don't need to convince me of anything.

>same physical size, engine type, and power as a Mustang GT
>600lbs heavier
How did they manage

>just to suffer
you just KNOW he knows every time he steps out of that car his life will lose any meaning

>List of all the competitors the LC has already destroyed in one way or another

600lbs of superior build quality

luxury
mite as well just add german/EU/american/indian flag there. nothing can stop the force of nature that is lexus

>Comparing a fully loaded luxury grand tourer with a plastic turd that houses a big engine.

You people never learn.

Man even in that picture you can see how the beautiful side profile of the Lexus stands out from the other cars.

Ive seen a few anons say this car makes anything next to it instantly look like an ugly piece of shit. No arguments from me

None of them really compete with the LC, though. They are all either priced too differently or are just all-around inferior to the LC (or both). The only one that would've been a direct competitor would've been the new 8-Series, but we all know how that one is going...

I really can't stand how good it looks. I can't stand it because now I look like a fucking shill talking about it. I really do like this a lot. I WILL own one in 10 years or less.

I actually like the way the 8-Series looks, if those spy shots are real. I think I like it because it looks almost exactly like the LC imo.

a miracle

I know they're just spy shots, but even the concept had nearly identical proportions to the LC. It looks very sharp, literally.

It's like a BMW LC500.

You are fucking blind, and I am genuinely concerned for you

>it looks almost exactly like the LC

We'll start to see a lot more cars that "borrow" inspiration from the Lexus too. I have a feeling it's that type of car.

Lexus took most of its design cues from the c7, that's why it looks so good.

No, they didn't and you have horrible taste if you think the c7 is worth copying or anything similar.

>a pig fat 'luxary' meme car with no redeeming features or usage is the automotive lord
no

>everything that isn’t a race car sucks!

Really my dude?

Track times???
Oh ya, you still get wrekt.
But but it's a lexus luxury lexus.
No its a piece of shit toyola.
Real luxury is Mercedes Jaguar etc. Who don't take their chasis from their lower priced brand.

>putting words in my mouth

i like the rear end quite a bit, but the front looks weird, specifically the grills, they're getting a little to weird with the kidney shapes and making them kind of smear over the front end

I'll wait until Lexus makes a car that's the new ring king

he looks fucking awkward as fuck

what the fuck was Lexus thinking

>BMW has finally unveiled the monstrosity that is the 8 series
Crappy hidden camera taking quick horrible pictures and everyone is ready to burn it all to the ground.
Dont quit your day jobs. Sure glad some of you guys are NOT designers.
>will you stop believing in false prophets and accept our true automotive lord into your life?
oh never mind. Disregard what I say because you are an obvious Lexus shill.

>why I need to drive the soyboy's top choice car

Delicious eurotears

damn that rear looks phenomenal in red

Nice fake exhaust "tips"

wtf i hate the lc now

Check out its interior! Amazing right?

Yeah, I like the highlighted elements as well but black or blue/white is more to my liking.

It looks so dated. That 10 inches screen. Pretty small. I found out that LC500 doesn't support Apple Car & Android car. Wtf. It is 2018 ffs. $100K outdated car? lol

LC F when

how much fucking leather? jesus christ i get luxury but jesus christ

Never ever cuz of poor sales of IS-F, GS-F, and LFA. There are no replacement of them.

Is beautiful isn't it? but I am more a blue/orange man myself.

fug

A U T O M A T I C

>hybrid
>v6 with CVT
trash

>LC500 doesn't support Apple Car & Android car.
Nips can't into programming

There has been rumors about an LCF and they already patented the trademark last year but I honestly doubt the LC-F is going to be a production car. Maybe some sort of limited edition for a high price. But that's just speculation from my part after following the usual Lexus sites.

MY2020 most likely. Rumour mill is speculating a 4.0L V8TT based on the UR making almost 600hp.

>400whp
Top kek
>inb4 power isnt everything!!

It’s heavier than life too so it’s just shit all around

>b-but you pay for the looks

>$100K toyota

>REAL luxury needs a smug technician and a triple-digit bill for what should be simple fixes
Maybe 20-30 years ago, you'd be right. But these days, Merc is middle-of-the-road and Jaguar is owned by fucking Indians. The days of old-school luxury have officially passed. Would I still drive any of them? Yes. Would I pay up to/over $75k for what will be problem-heavy cars? No.

So instead of paying $75k for a true luxury car you'd rather spend $100k on a rebadged $20k corolla.

perfectiontm

>Would I pay up to/over $75k for what will be problem-heavy cars? No.
MB has been recovered since DaimlerChrysler divorce. Its reliability is getting better, but the fancy equipment could be expensive to replace when broke down once.
>inb4 muh (((JD Power)))

> $75k for a true luxury car

You mean the "true luxury Jaguar" that has exposed parts that my 82 corolla doesn't?

HAHAHA OH WOW

fug I forgot the picture

Even the brit is disgusted by how cheap the Jaguar is, but hey according to this idiot the badge alone makes it a better car than the Lexus!

Rather drive a Kia Rio than any lexus

>JD meme

Corvette? Really? What are you smoking?

Rather being alcoholic, addicted to plastic surgery and eat dogs than being a Kore- oh wait.

>brit is disgusted by how cheap the Jaguar is
Well, Pajeets thought they can trick buyers that Jaguar can be luxury as Lexus. It seems to work in bong.

>Reject facts I don't like
yeah whatever

Nahim not defending new jaguars (even though the older ones are excellent) its just that Lexus LC money gets you a good Bimmer or Benz.

but bimmer or benz money gets you a lexus so why bother with the other shite?

Because lexuses are rebadged toyotas you clueless badge whore

One word , Lexus shill
>auto

In what way does any Lexus out performer any c7?

Reliability
Build quality
Resale value
etc.

Reliability and build quality are non measurable performance metrics

Jd power and kelley blue book manage to measure it every year.

GM a shit.

Do u Lexus shill shitters even own a Lexus?

>forgets whose name tops that list

Hyundai Veloster.

i'm a bimmerfag desu

Anyone who can afford an LC, can also afford an aftermarket catback/quarterback exhaust

This car is like the Enzo.
Looks like shit in pictures but in person is amazing

only through statistics, which has a shitload of variables that aren't accounted for
not saying it's not valid, but it's not a true measurement

Yes, the integrated exhaust actually do look quite nice.

>poor sales of LFA

>Auto-only luxury coupes

Just buy a porsche

Shitty cars for middle class fags larping as rich people while gimping themselves with a two door landbarge

>they added a metric shitton of gimmicks and goodies while only adding 600lbs

Sounds nice so far. If you want something light you don't go for a premium car. There's a reason the cars in that segment got heavier and heavier for the past decades.

>if you can afford this huge thing you can afford this relatively cheaper thing

You must be unfamiliar with how the English speaking west works. You're never going to get anywhere in life because you're dumb and too old to make good use of an education (read: any age over 20) so you put all your money into one thing or hobby and then can barely afford shit except for the cost of keeping it.

I've only seen the concept and while it doesn't look like an LC it looks like something Lexus might have come up with due to all the sharp lines and angles.

>still no convertible
What the fuck Lexus?

Lexus sucks monkey cock, but OP isn't wrong about BMW. Their cars are fatpig shit now. Only 15 year olds fall for the horsepower meme. BMW used to be nimble, relitavely lightweight, clean and crisp, and most of all focused. M series cars are none of that now, they just throw HP and traction control at it and add some carbon fiber to fool idiots that their cars are still the ultimate driving machine. But that pony left the sable years ago.

BMW sucks.

>lowqualitybait.jpg
The AMG GT is superior in any way.

Dude what are you talking about? The M2, M3 and M4 are all the same weight like their old cars and use smooth turbocharged I6’s. They all still handle well most notably the M2. Have you ever driven any of them or are you just here to spout buzzwords like a retard?

>Never ever cuz of poor sales of IS-F, GS-F
They sold well enough given the smaller dealer network and naturally low sales of the niche sportsedan market.

>and LFA
You are some kind of retarded. Goddamn, kid.

It's a superior sportscar, sure. As a GT, though, the Mercedes is lacking and loses out to the LC inside and out. Not to mention that the Mercedes starts out at $20k more than than the Lexus' MSRP.

where's the clutch?
where's the handbrake?

>shifting gears yourself
>braking yourself
Not luxury.

>lexus
>luxury
Well meme'd

>the absolute state of the completely jealous and buttblowed eurocucks

>has a wheel and pedals, but nothing else

Rebadged corolla is not a luxury car deluded shitter

>implying Astons weren't parts bin hodgepodge vehicles since their inception