What car would he drive?

What car would he drive?

he said he would buy a miata but he married a reporter and sold Veeky Forums to a stranger aftering bringing back /stormfront/

>car
rides the train car

Miata because he's a massive faggot

The first google car to crash with fatalities.

Honda Fit. I think he's a busrider tho

This.
There are quotes of him somewhere stating he rides the bus.

Where does he live these days? If he's still in NYC he undoubtedly rides the subway most of the time unless for some reason there's a bus route that works better for him.

When he sold the site to gook moot he bought a stanced E30.

Ha, that's awesome!

well that's the proof that he handed over the site for almost nothing

Isn't Veeky Forums worth almost jackshit compared to much traffic it gets? He works at Google now so I'm sure he's doing fine.

at that point im sure he was happy to do away with Veeky Forums, there were several FBI investigations at the time and it was becoming apparent that as much as Veeky Forums grew it was going nowhere fast in terms of ad revenue and market value.

it kind of sucks for Moot; Veeky Forums has been around the same amount of time as Facebook but as Zuckerjew was raking in the billions and hobnobbing with Obama, Moot was struggling with a website with huge traffic numbers but a very poor revenue stream and a bad reputation as the the asshole of the Internet. he was also trying to get into the NYC tech hipster scene but was embarrassed that he had spent so much time running a financially failed website while so many other start-ups were successful for doing very little over a short period of time. im sure he was glad to get rid of Veeky Forums by the point of the 2016 election, nothing worse than being considered king of the Nazis around a bunch of liberal tech douches.

iirc, Golf R with man pedal.

Buick encore.

The one that gets wrecked and then sold to a chink looking to putt around town.

Why was Veeky Forums such a financial failure? Why was the ad revenue so poor compared to other sites?

Can’t tailor the ads to specific users if it’s all anonymous.

Nothing about being anonymous entails tracking cookies can't be used.

My guess is that 80% of this site uses adblocking. This was way before phoneposting made the bulk of views in Veeky Forums.

also when you say Veeky Forums usually it isn't in a positive light for normies

"Anonymous" has nothing to do with cookies

wh*te people ruined it with their racism.

literally. like no joke. that's what happened

He came here and asked about buying a VW not long after passes were implemented. Might have been a Golf he was looking at, don't remember exactly.

>My guess is that 80% of this site uses adblocking.
I'd have to think passes are enough to keep the site solvent though. Or at least, I hope they are, because the new ads Hiro tried to inject recently were terrible.

>Pass user since 2012

I bought a pass last year. I'll definitely renew. $15 to keep Veeky Forums going and phone post all day with no captcha? Worth it

This. It's not like Geico is dying to advertise on this hellhole.

>and thought of you guys

I wonder if he still does.
Probably not...

I've been banned over 10,000 times so Veeky Forums passes are useless to me

just as useless as you are to Veeky Forums, lmao

>namefag
Nothing of value, etc etc

He certainly tries not to.

Fuck you double nigger

He works at Google so I'd assume SF Bay

stay mad pigskin

stay BTFO double nigger

Bull fucking shit. If moot wanted this shithole be like facebook or reddit we wouldn't be here talking in this terms, hell, it would even be more stressfull and expensive, given that the ammount of admins, janitors, mods, etc would be taking to big numbers.

we're only anons to eachother on the website, but they know who shitposts user don't kid youreself

who the fuck would wanna advertise on Veeky Forums? i remember seeing ads for japanese shit as a teenager before discovering adblock but that's it