youtube.com/watch?v=uS3yHPfT9I8
youtu.be/8ivUbc1fAEQ?t=14s
youtu.be/KqVMMSlLg0U
youtu.be/xv251lDtGu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thank the fuck christ they don't

fpbp

>those pipes
I love the look. Unfortunately, I don't know what they're called, so I just refer to them as doot-doot pipes.

Good

Individual Throttle Bodies

>Individual Throttle Bodies
Yer a saint, lad.

Velocity stacks

No problemo man. What do they do? Fuck if I know; but at least now you have a name.

Those are carbs, not ITBs. The top part is called a velocity stack.

Oh, ok. Thanks dude.
Lel.

>you will never have perfectly tuned velocity stacks for ya 350 chevy stroked up
>somehow buying time and revving it out to 9k

You can't tune a velocity stack (aside from the runner length, looks really cool on a big block Chevy to do that since they have different runner lengths on the heads, which can be balanced by the stacks themselves). This is a mechanical injection ITB setup.

itbs increase engine response, make intake air flow better, and cause spontaneous ejucations because of how amazing they sound

youtube.com/watch?v=uS3yHPfT9I8

I hope thats not a original steel body

The different lengths make my dick hard. Like this shit isnt even cool anymore. I needs it. And I need it to redline like a 2 stroke.

youtu.be/8ivUbc1fAEQ?t=14s
If it weren't for the fact that I'd be paying a -lot- of money for the sound, I'd be all over these.

2 strokes typically don't need to redline very high.

Ahem. 2 stroke sport bike.
Stop busting my balls and give me a 10k redline BBC

Naw, even small raped apes like RGV/RS250/NSR250's etc don't really rev past 12k, they just don't need to because of the 2 strokey-ness.

What you probably want to hear is this youtu.be/KqVMMSlLg0U

It's a small block, but what you need is a good valvetrain
youtu.be/xv251lDtGu0

If I won the lottery I would set up a team of scientists and engineers. I would tell them to get me the best materials possible to make the highest revving 600+ cubic inch big block v8 in the world.
Then I would spend the rest of my money subsidizing the business so everyone can have them.

not posting the best engine ever made

You’re also going to need to refine your own gas

Thank god.
I HATE tuning carbs.

but engines are made in a pretty similar manner from the past, its just that they added computers n things

can't even see it with that fuckhuge aircleaner and fan shroud. Looks ugly as fuck.

If your engine doesnt have at least three carbs on it with individual throttle bodies, you can suck big dong.

If you don't have a carb for every cylinder, your car is rubbish

>muh banjo bolt

They really dont
>8 liter v12 that makes 300hp and gets less than 4mpg and is retardedly unreliable. Not to mention rebuild is a nightmare sourcing parts and someone competent enough to machine it.

>2011+7
>carbs

Interesting, where I live they're called ram tubes or ram pipes.

I wouldn't say you can't tune them because other than length(as you mentioned), which makes a huge difference and needs to be matched to your header primary length the amount of bell on the mouth also changes how they effect airflow.

>Falling for the EFI meme