Is green the absolutely fucking worst color for a car? It just looks so wrong...

Is green the absolutely fucking worst color for a car? It just looks so wrong, it makes even the best cars look terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_racing_green
snopes.com/autos/cursed/green.asp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkEBr0n5WI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>camaro
>best cars
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahshshshshshshshshshshahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahaha

The lambo is in "look at me green". BRG is one of the best colours out there, pic related.

you're looking at the wrong shades of green

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_racing_green

meltdown

i wish green would come into fashion again

Nope best color

I actually really like green cars; to bad its inherently bad luck to own a green car

how is it bad luck? I thought it's good luck because of the irish

Its bad juju for motorcycles

racist

I was walking in my office parking lot today and noticing how 95% of the cars were on the white-black spectrum, with just a handful of burgundy/red or navy blue sprinkled in.
Green can be really good.

Copper is worse

Wut?

The green on the AMG GTR is breddy nice
The ones in OPs pick look outlandish, but it fits on the lambo because look at me im a lambo
And of course BRG is GOAT

Why does almost nobody offer dark green as a factory color anymore?
I can only think of Mercedes and Jag these days.

GTR is only good green car

Are you Chinese?

Other ridiculous superstitions I've heard from your people include never buying a house with the number 4 as it's unlucky.

because the number 4 in chinese sounds similar to their word for death

Best green coming in

This

no you nigger im a irish/german mutt. green cars are bad luck. i own one

Patrician taste user, I am parial to the Imperial Jade that was available on the MkIV Supra as well.

Dark greens, like British Racing Green are some of the classiest paint colors.

This, and also pic related.

Lime green really works on older muscle and sports cars.

it's a very old car superstition, dates back to the 50s

snopes.com/autos/cursed/green.asp

Depends on the shade. Usually, the vomit greens (your pic related) are pathetic. Same goes for pale ass blue, purple, or any other color. Usually goes well when its either neon, to make a striking presence, or deep toned, to be elegant yet amazing when night comes around.

Am I the only one here who vomits on sight of british racing green? I swear everybody in this world cums to it yet to me it just seems so disgusting

You and OP both

It's colour is called verde visconti
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkEBr0n5WI

You're wrong.

It really doesn't look all that bad on the Lamborghini. I feel like Lambos can pull off colors other cars can't.

My friend used that picture for his fourth grade family heritage presentation almost 20 years ago now. Fuck, man

>jade?
Very faint green

Honda green looks pretty good.

That was a meme because British drivers racing in the famous "British Racing Green" were oerforming terribly in all competitions. Rather than blame their shitty driving, they blamed the color saying it is cursed.
Tl;dr brits suck at driving, have huge loss streak, blame color still dont win anything after.

all these different types of green and not one mention of grabber green. wtf kids

No, it's the fucking best color.

That's blue cyan.

Love both of these.

it's pretty bad

just remembered i have one tho

People are scared of being different
>muh black and white

Unrelated but lexus autumn shimmer is fucking gorgeous and i hardly ever see it

The sad thing is that I unironically like greyscale and black, I'd just rather have more options.
It's like people refuse anything but blue-ass blue and red-ass red, and maybe the occasional bright yellow for American sports cars. There's no more subtlety with colors it seems. I think aside from the rare euro odd colors, the most different I ever see are softer or steely blues, and maybe brown.

every hipster douche on this site says HURR DURR BRITISH RACING GREEN

the emerald green camaro looks better

>stop liking what i don't like

victory red is god tier for a corvette

its looks bad on most cars and ages badly but some look good

>BRG is one of the best colours out there, pic related.
it really isn't, brits just wont accept it. that's why it's only common in bongland too.

eco frindley cars are best

green is a good color for some cars but not most

Dodge has loads of colors surprisingly, maybe fca influence? Safer colors cost less in the long run i suppose, since greyscale makes up majority sales

Brg is good and camaro looks good.
Relax, hipster

it's not popular so they dont offer it

Best color ever

Volvo racing green is really nice i'd say

I would do this just to wait for someone to ticket or tow me. It would be an absolute riot to argue my point in court.

brg a best

I own this vehicle (not the one in this pic). I got it cheaper than average and didn't care about the color. Should I plasti-dip it a different color or leave it?

It allows you too pull shit like this.

My buddy has a Civic and we got the Hybrid badges and wheels, since his university has free parking for hybrid and electric cars. Nearly 3 years on he has never been caught.

I fucking detest the green color unless it's a dark one or a less saturated one.

>emerald

If it's like pic related without that much of supervision then lel & kek but if it's some kind of system where you check in and there are logs of every parking then when caught your buddy may have to pay for all and face fraud charges.

whatever the fuck this paint is. Theres a 300zx with it in my town and it looks disgusting. Theres also a gt-four with the same colours.

forgot pick

Fraud?

colloquially "green" vehicles are environmentally friendly. He could plead ignorance and state that the sign reads green vehicles, therefore he parked there since his vehicle is green.

That fucking gross teal color from the 90's you used to see on Aerostars

nevermind, turns out my reading comprhension is no.

also, the guy could argue that he bought the civic under the pretense that it was a hybrid and didnt know it was just covered in badges.

NSXes look great in green.

No, yellow is

wrong, objectively

wrong, objectively

Makes them look like children's toys

>he thinks that's bad??
>get a load of this guy

Mind you, i live in the white/rich suburbs of Philadelphia (doylestown) and there's a middle-aged WHITE guy driving a f150 with this paint scheme - minus the kamikaze doors and nigger rims.

adult toys are essentially the same, they are just more expensive

no u

>wrong

Dark glossy green allways looks good, bright green is like bright yellow in that it only looks good on very agressive looking cars like the countach.

green meme machine

I really dislike racing green on that jag lol, makes it look boring as shit. On older jag cruisemobiles its nice looking but for F type I would much rather go for red or sunset orange

bitch please

>that's why it's only common in bongland too.

No it isn't

light/neon/lime green is fucking disgusting ricer shit
dark green is GOAT

Suck it down princess bitch tits.

I can believe this. My MR2 was a fucking shit magnet. 3 accidents, 2 of which were 1 month apart cuz people cant pay attention. Roof caved in during winter, drains got clogged so the back compartment would flood, and other shit. Most unlucky car ever, but I loved it

colorblind eh?

The objectively wrong color choice for cars is anything skin tone. Red is second worst, followed by black.