/ink/ - Splatoon General

Splatfest is less than 5 hours away edition

Last thread: - Direct Link to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Sploosh-o-Matic (Curling Bomb, Splashdown) returns tonight at 10pm EST: twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/893391908172480512 (embed)
- The first Switch My Nintendo rewards are Splatoon 2 equipment (Japan exclusive so far)
- The next Splatfest is Mayo vs Ketchup. Join a team and scrub your Tees for 2000 coins each.
- New Splatfest-exclusive stage "Shifty Station" announced! Its layout changes with every splatfest.

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> list of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13627366
youtu.be/mheM-wYi5z8?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=nn6X8NHSNyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So where does the xp multiplier get applied to? The ink bonuses after each round or the amount of ink you did? It is not really clear to me.

I bought a bunch of booze, energy drinks and two bags of Lays Ketchup Potato Chips for tonight.

I'm ready

Post yfw winning by one point.

>Squiddo sometimes doesn't say thank you after buying food from Crusty Sean
This bothers me more than it should

>Crutch weapon
>team mayo
>furshitter

Yep. Checks out.

Remember to use your specials

>That rainmaker game where you're one point ahead in overtime and you'd play their carrier right before they pass your lead

Accidentally brushing against Marie's hand when you're walking next to her!

I took 2 days off of splatoon2 and still feel meh to this splatfest

BUCKETFAGS NEED TO FUCKING GO

>callie gets hypnotized by Hypnoshades and isn't herself
>if you refight Octavio, she's still under his control even though she's able to speak clearly, move and think for herself
>Marie snipes the glasses off anyway

I don't understand this at all. What is NoA thinking.

strawpoll.me/13627366

ok question time /ink/ who would win in a war the octarians or salmonids? all troops (including special bosses from the octarians and salmonids)

god i hate this new shit, i want to go back to the more innocent miiverse posts. You know? the ones where they actually made art about the game and not about pushing their stupid furry fetish where every they touch?

Are you talking about freshness? That only happens when you get multiple wins with the same weapon.

Dumb question but what happened to krakens?

>carbon roller
>crutch weapon
>can't one-shot people by rolling over them
>meh subweapon

Trying too hard, user.

Reminder to REPORT all furfags!
IF THEY HAVE A TWITTER HANDLE, REPORT FOR ADVERTISING!
IF THE DRAWING IS OBVIOUSLY SUGGESTIVE, REPORT FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT!
OTHERWISE, REPORT FOR BEING INAPPROPRIATE/HARMFUL!

We can defeat the furfag menace, but YOU have to do YOUR PART!

and REMEMBER: IGNORE FURFAGS WHO COME HERE JUST TO SHITPOST! You can REPORT THEM FOR SHITPOSTING. Don't reply to them, and don't take their bait!

Who else /callingoutofworktomorrowsotheycanstayhomeandrepersenttheircondimentofchoiceinavideogamefeaturinganthrosquidsandvariousotherseacreatures/ here?

I think salmonids got it because at their best they can overwhelm 4 Profreshionals but I can apparently take down the Octarians by myself

Only furries will buy a game just to draw furshit in response to someone telling them not to.

Make me motherfucker

Post your squids! Drawn or not, doesn't matter to me. All of you are fresh in my mind. Even the bucket users.

No I mean the xp bonus you get from Sean. I know I see the icon when I have it active but I am not sure where the bonus is actually going towards. I assume it is the amount of ink I do but I am not sure.

She's hypnotized to be loyal to him. This isn't difficult.

Keep your mouth shut, cripple.

>one of the scrolls metions that the salmonids are the ones to end all existing life on the land
>they never stop coming no matter how much we try to stop them

amen, nigga

Kraken became the Baller. All of the specials are brand new. Instead of being invulnerable for X amount of time and one-hit-killing anyone who touches you, now you're just a hamster ball that can explode at will. You can also be shot out of the ball if you sustain enough damage, so make it count before that happens.

All previous specials were removed in favor of new ones.

reminde r to
play game! and have fun.!

mine's kinda uggo

That's not cum colored you sick perverts.

'cause it's funny to see Marie shoot Callie in the face.

Trying too hard.

>splatoon 3
>inklings and octolings team up to stop the salmonids
underrated post

>138 points inked
Splat yourself

Carbon isn't crutch. It's the fucking opposite of crutch. It's bad.

i love my set,took me long but i finally got it

Lucky for you I'm a dog lover

Reminder that using a special instantly refills your ink tank, so bomb rushes can be burned in favor of sustained fire.

>splaton 2 rollers
>crutch

that's probably what it was like in the middle ages.

mr.grizz is a true hero and boss

HEy /ink/ capture card anons, I wanna make a splats montage with all the /ink/ guys, is anyone interested in sending me some footage? What would the best way be for you to get it to me, also? Should i set up a drop box or something? google docs?

Corocoro Manga's style is okay, but I love the promotional art's style so goddamn much. I know it would be way too expensive to do an anime that looks like this, but still.

This one time I activated a Splashdown right as a Maws popped up to bite at me; I punched it in it's fucking Uvula.

a discord i guess

So much rollfaggotry from the Dualies it's like I'm playing Smash 4 again.

I keep forgetting to use the take a picture button instead of the screen shot button

It is really simple.
When you eat the xp bonus item you get a bonus. Either 1.5 or 2.0. Every game you play would get you a base xp and money score. Depending on which you chose the total points will get multiplied by 1.5 or 2.
That bonus doesnt get displayed, but it is added to the base value

can you send big files on discord?

I honestly can't think of a single other group of people who would do this

hmmm i don't think so, i guess drop box should work

I need a snorkel because otherwise I'd be drowning in all the pussy

First reply ending in 4 decides what weapon I use for the next 10 matches

Let's be honest, he likely already had the game and now sees an opportunity to draw his shit. Let's not get paranoid here

H-3 nozzle

Ok so it just gets applied when it gets added to my total. Alright thanks for clearing that up

>thinking a furry artist is capable of restraining themselves from drawing furry

It's not paranoia, it's experience

>Splatling sits at the top of Moray by the spawn and pretends to be helping
Please end your life

Goo tuber

gootuber

Well that actually depends on what mode you're playing. You could rig the whole thing by playing a mode where the weapon choice is beneficial to you.

Still saying Blaster.

OST WHEN?

Cannot lose a game once The Reef comes on

youtu.be/mheM-wYi5z8?t=34

Post your favorite tracks from the game

Flingza

.52 Gal

E liter 4 k

youtube.com/watch?v=nn6X8NHSNyw

There was a CD released of the Wet Floor tracks

>not using splatling gun for the rest of eternity
>superior fire power
> amazing range
>enough ink to saturate anything in a 60 mile radius

>working weekends
kek

>tfw already chose mayo before furfags invasion
>tfw all of my teammates are retarded neckbeards who want to fuck their own dogs
FUCK. Where are my real mayobros at?

winrar

She was clearly herself the first time too, the shades only changed her loyalty, not her personality.

Whether that's true or not, doesn't counter what I said tho

What are the 7 rings? Volcanos?

unfresh

all specials were overhauled and changed. instead of making them instant game winners they gave them cons with the pros and made them so they're not op instant win buttons

Were you one game away from making S rank but had 3 cracks on your meter? It would be a shame if something happened in that last game.

Well, fuck
You got me
I've been using the splatling but I'm trash with it and want to grind out my Splatfest shirt for chunks quick

I'm a pearlbro who coincidentally believes Mayo is superior, if it makes you feel any better most of the ketchup posts seem to be Sans from Undertale which is not much better than furries

>love Marina
>chose Mayo because it's obviously the superior condiment and few things can match the taste of fresh homemade mayo or the versatility of Kewpie

It's literally one post, the rest is stuff like Marie and Pikachu, some Boku no Hero

3R slosher and octobrush are great to grind.
Nabs do not know how to play against it.
Either learn to outsmart your opponent or stop complaining

I have seen two of them. But no where near the cancer that these fur faggots have been putting out.

>It's literally one post,

I've seen like 5, maybe my posts cycle faster since I report every furfag

getting my capture card next week
do you have suggestions for video editing software?

Here's your get, going to activate a ticket so I can keep trash of the matches
I'll use the other 10 with whatever weapon first reply ending in 2 gets

Ready to sploosh on some niggas

>rank down because your wifi is shit
Time to spend even more time to get back to go-getter
I was on wave 3 both times too

Carbon roller :^)

I have seen literally one, and I furiously report furfags every time I'm in the lobby.

I'm retarded and forgot to include the image

Rate and Hate my lame as fuck Splatfest Art

.52 Gal

>Jump to friend in trouble
>He's dead, two opponents are shooting at my land spot
>Hit them with Splashdown on the way down
>Nail the third hidden one around them too
Super Splashdowns are fun.

The Dynamo Roller is the most abhorrent example of overnerfing I've ever seen
How do you fuck up domething this bad
What is balance