/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General:

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.5 via system transfer or hardmod, entrypoint coming very soon)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Aug 3]11.5 homebrew entrypoint announced
>Wii U
[Jul 24] Hint at a Crunchyroll entrypoint. twitter.com/WiiUbru/status/889303560655175684
[Jul 18] System version 5.5.2 has been released. It patches the browser entrypoint.

>Switch
[Jul 19] The BBB team released the first few ExeFS and RomFS dumps. gbatemp.net/threads/477954
[Jul 9] The kernel has been dumped. This does not mean an exploit has been found. twitter.com/derrekr6/status/884106715888848899
-The TrustZone code has also been dumped. twitter.com/derrekr6/status/889556685353881600
[Jul 6] RomFS dumping is now possible.
-A Pyton script has been released. twitter.com/SciresM/status/887199230103826432

>DSi
[Aug 2] ugopwn leaked. → #
[Jul 22] CFW and SD redirection announced. twitter.com/Tankerbot/status/888977743777583104/
[Jul 15] RocketLauncher will support most retail game cards. youtube.com/watch?v=muuRpyYgGyI [Open]

>Vita
[Jul 29] Vita online activation no longer works on 3.60, if you haven't activated it Adrenaline will NOT work. [Gist] E80558325.md
[Jul 29] HENkaku Enso got released. enso.henkaku.xyz/
[Jul 2] SD2Vita adapters can now be preordered. wololo.net/2017/07/04/pre-order-sd2vita-game-cart-microsd-adapter-right-now-via-reddit/
>PS4
[Jul 11] PS4 MTX KEY, a modchip that allows game sharing, has been announced. wololo.net/2017/07/11/ps4-mtx-key-announced-preorder-ps4-modchip-gamesharing/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/entry/psa-user-pokeacer-who-stole-a-developers-exploit-and-reported-it-to-nintendo-for-money-has-done-the-same-with-nbayohs-flipnote-3d-exploit-as-well-as-leaked-a-dsi-exploit-called-ugopwn.13072/
github.com/KaiSparkle/DGS-Tool
multiup.org/e4cd724ccd98cd16826cdb90261088a5
github.com/Cruel/FreeShop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
anonfiles.cc/file/6f61b2e87dd2b05aa6cafcba12fbffff
mirrorace.com/m/62gx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nintendo bans my 3ds
oh no wait they didn't because im not a retard who fell for tranny cfw meme
>order a new 3ds xl from amazon anyway
>choose same day day delivery
>arrives at my doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds the money
>use that money to buy a vita and 64 gb card
>choose no rush shipping because vita has no games
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to order myself a pizza from domino's
oh wait i dont because domino's is trash
>go to based little caesars instead
>get a hot n ready pepperoni pizza
oh wait i dont because im not a poorfag
>go to costco
>order a cheese pizza
>go home and eat my pizza
get on my level niggas. and fuck nintendo and sony and domino's and fuck little ceasar's

dumb memeposter

can the O3ds be hacked with the base SD card? want to hack it and get old zelda games on it

Not if your on 11.5 or 11.4,you have to install flipnote 3d right now and wait for the payloads.

i think im on 10.5, haven't used the 3ds in like 3 years

>look for psp patch
>gives me an .xdelta
Xdelta works for .iso files too?

Where the fuck are the games stored in VITA?
I'm trying to do the FTP backup in preparation for the sd2vita migration, but my entire ux0 folder is only 300mb, that can't be right, considering I have an 8GB memory card that is almost full, and the games I have installed still work, so they're definitely somewhere in there.

3ds.guide
people hate the guy who wrote this guide but it's easy to follow for noobs.

300mb is the amount of free space. The games are in ux0

Does the Mary skelter vpk work on 3.60 henkaku enso

Alright I bought an old 3ds back in god knows when, it's on 8.1.0 apparently. I want to play some games on my next airplane trip, so I was thinking about CFW. Sometimes the guides in the OP are old for some games I've played blabla. B9S is the way to go and I install some shit to play roms after, right? I know how to do this stuff, done it plenty on my PSP in the past, I just don't want to bother if it's not working properly as of now.

Sorry for the whining.

Xdelta works for everything, user.

Is there anything in the horizon for the switch? I was thinking about gettin' one.

Do I need the latest 3ds version to download DLC? I've using httpwn for a while now to bypass the version check and have downloaded thing from the eshop without problem. But I try to download DLC for FE fates and it return error 026-3010. It says something about a time out and i was wondering if httpwn can't bypass this.

Cartrages have been dumped

...?

if I install omegaruby on my 3DS and go online to do wondertrade, will I get banned?

Who the fuck cares, fuck Nintendo.

You should probably should just get sm becuae oras is probably inactive online
Possible rom hacks by next year or this december

That sounds nearly good enough to be honest. I really fucking wanna play splatoon.

Well the Flipnote Studio 3D exploit got leaked or not? GBAdrama is not worth reading through

Dude, you have to let Download Play open up fully before you use the trannymenu to redirect homebrew

Is 3.0.1 safe? Wanna play Splatoon.

God damn why is it so fucking hard to find original xbox .isos

Speaking of Flipnote.

gbatemp.net/entry/psa-user-pokeacer-who-stole-a-developers-exploit-and-reported-it-to-nintendo-for-money-has-done-the-same-with-nbayohs-flipnote-3d-exploit-as-well-as-leaked-a-dsi-exploit-called-ugopwn.13072/

The Great Ace Attorney drama continues. Someone leaked a tool they've been using to translate the text.

>note: This tool is only closed source so fan translations can be given access
>depending on whether the administration likes what the team is doing.
>There wasn't initially going to be anti-piracy, and eShop copies would've been
>usable. You lie, I lie.
github.com/KaiSparkle/DGS-Tool

Could you please not spread the link? I was hoping to go to bed and not wake up to any more drama.

nah kys pls n thx

>reported so he could buy a macbook

>C#
Into the trash it goes.

Just use vitashell's usb to make a backup of the whole card.

Ugh, these faggots

This I want to know

It got leaked only to pokeacer, who cashed into Nintendo's bug bounty for $2000.

>All this neogaf drama
I just wanted homebrew on my 3ds, is it that complicated?

He was asking about the flipnote studio 3D exploit, not the DSi one.

Got reported by butthurt little faggots,please link a new page so I can fork it

multiup.org/e4cd724ccd98cd16826cdb90261088a5

>vitashell's usb
don't do this. vitashell usb mode can only access parts of ux0:/ (notably it can't access pspemu for Adrenaline users)

if it were reported, I'm pretty sure it would be a DMCA notice instead
pretty sure they just deleted the repository for no reason

>only access parts of ux0:
That's false under the assumption that unsafe homebrew is enabled.

Would appreciate if you didn't do that. Or if you'd at least not spread it around.

I'm sure you guys would find it funny that the epic leaker is literally a 13-14 year old wannabe tranny. All I wanted was a smooth release and good fun, but I guess that's not "cool" for TL groups to do anymore.

get fucked

A mod came into the thread and removed the link from there and then blasted the poster for "being a blight".

It can, you have to unhide folders and disable protected operating systems on your pc. I just finished moving all my files to my sd2vita yesterday so I know for sure it works.

>minuscuck

Nice RP.If its really you then KYS moralfag.Already wrong to translate somone elses ga

4u
www91.zippyshare.com/v/IYAT2gsD/file.html

That mod only has the ability to remove the link from GBATemp.
They can't actually remove the source from GitHub without a DMCA takedown.
the DMCA page, and the 404 page, are very different
see: github.com/Cruel/FreeShop

I was against the AP, I promise. And I'm still pushing against it. It wasn't my decision though.

rude

>Being EOP
kek

>I was against the AP, I promise.And I'm still pushing against it.
Maybe your not so gay after all,Uwabami still a bitch tho.Gonna make sure everyone can play,its not right to exclude digital owners.

You continue to let yourself be cucked by that supercuck. If you don't go solo or convince others to break away, you're just as bad.

11.3+A9LH here, trying to do a NAND backup

just installed Godmode9 and isn't appearing by boot
is there something wrong i'm doing?

Wasn't a mod who said "you're a blight" but the moralfaggotry is still gay.

This has been a fun day

Really goes on your nerves

>All I wanted was a smooth release and good fun

I am confused on why anyone would think the release would have been anything but what it is now considering anti-piracy measures were placed on a product that will be downloaded by, mostly, pirates

Lmao what a self-absorbed cuck. If you can't do your job right, if you let your shitty emotions get in the way of handling a situation correctly, you're incapable of the responsibility that doing it for free requires.

I EXPECTED it to be bad, yeah. I just wanted it to be good. No idea what was on their minds on release, though.

Fuck off, Uwabami.

t. uwabami
It's a shame you can't moderate this thread kid.

You want moderation, you get moderation. Deleted all the 65 posts posts (not counting those that were already deleted by other mods) related to shitposting.

You must be new here, kid. These scenes are full of drama, always.

not gonna let this one drown due to community drama

You're either forgetting to hold the button or you didn't install the right file in the right place.

>still calling it a pyton script rather than a python script.

OP is literally autistic, but has admitted to it.

Of course you're doing something wrong if it's not working. What a stupid question

>leak it on Github
>delete the repo
>get instantly mirrored to hell

it's like this is their first day on the internet.

all of this 3ds drama is cool and all, but what about offline Adrenaline?

What else could they do than delete it?

Not going to happen until September

leave it be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

>mfw the ace attorney tl gets cancelled because of this underage fag

whats this about?
ive been out of the homebrew threads for a while

That would be the best outcome. Then the actual talent behind it could reform and appoint a non-faggot as leader.

Dis flipnotehax leak?

it was bound to happen from the very beginning.

>dev implements retarded ap
>gets cracked within hours
>dev gets harassed for being a moron
>bitches out and cancels the translation

there was literally no other possible outcome.

If they quit I'm picking that shit up, no matter how fucking awful I am at this kind of thing.

Fuck people who give up over meaningless drama.

anonfiles.cc/file/6f61b2e87dd2b05aa6cafcba12fbffff

speaking of mirrored to hell
mirrorace.com/m/62gx

What is streisand effect

stop it

it already got submitted to nintendo for money so nothing really matters at this point

stop what? It's out already. Downgraded several DSis with it.

Why should we? If it's been reported to ninty, it's probably gonna get patched soon.
Might as well use it, even if it is leaked.

You guys seem to be confused. There's the leaked ugopwn, which is for DSi flipnote. There's also a flipnote 3d exploit that isn't leaked/released which is the one that nintendo paid out for and will be patched soon.

I'm talking about the 3ds one. Did the 3ds one leak?

I already downloaded a copy of it faggot and if re upping it will kill that shit project then I will leak it everywhere I'll even send one to uwa just to rub it in his cock gobblers he calls "ears"

I'm pretty sure it won't kill the project, but I guess you're free to do what you want now that everyone has it. Go wild.

>implementing anti-piracy
The cuckest of cucks.

I still kek at the FAR nier automata faggot that got BTFO and still gets BTFO

stop as in its been twice already for someone asking that question and user posting the wrong exploit

Why is so hard to find the pokemon sun rom?

You know what will kill the project though? Cancer like Uwa

I found one on youtube. Dont remember the video

>Translation patch for The Great Ace Attorney Episode 1 get released
>Guy who released it is a moralfag and made it only work with physical copies
>Someone leaks patches and a tool to get around that
>Butthurt ensues