/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Cute Edition

Previous Thread:warthunder.com/en/news/4868-marathon-operation-s-u-m-m-e-r-awards-together-en

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>A discord you can use:
discord.gg/kkejYwp

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

>Sound Mods:
moddb.com/mods/b0riss-sound-mod/forum/thread/support-for-sound-mod-in-warthunder-165153

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvrRkza7C_w
theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11
youtube.com/watch?v=A_ryo87sWXo
youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to die.

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY CANT I CAS PLANES AS WELL?

>posted from my fantasy weeb airspawn jet

as opposed to the nonfantasy f84 airspawn jet i just BTFO'd

stay mad nigger, or learn to plane

I don't even know what that restaurant is, I just said a meme food.

Planes, tanks, and botes.

They could easily have added AI infantry, but MUH AGE RATING.

It was barely playable.

Horrifically clunky and full of terrible design decisions.

N-37 on the Yak-9P would be so good if it actually fucking had ammo. This shit runs out in the tiniest burst.

What if they eventually merge enlisted? Probably won't but would be neat

4-5 shots should be enough to either severely cripple if not kill an aircraft so the 28 or so it gives you is enough to kill multiple aircraft. I use the Yak-9UT on Ground RB and have no issues shitting on American/British CAS.

If you're hitting a bomber, go for their wings and not fuselage. If you're hitting a fighter go center mass and more than likely you'll kill the pilot or split the plane. Hit them while you're close to them, don't do ranging shots with the 37mm.

A reminder that this game will never truly be able to fix tank RB because Gaijin feasts on the tears of it's long suffering playerbase.

devblogs fucking when

t. assblasted naziboo

How the fuck are you supposed to use the Sea Hurricance IC?
>can't climb
>can't turn
>slow
>locks up at 400kph
>hispanos (pic related)
>no ammo
>inb4 git gud

Probably near the end of the event

At this point I'm expecting lord snail to fix)))))))) CAS by adding a premium SPAA to germany.

Why did they give us the early version of the brummbar that can't even angle?

MTLB Shturm when?

balans

And P-tabs to balance the Soviets)))))

but no clusterbombs for anyone else due to lack of sources))

Skull decal when?

Try to go for him when he is shooting something else. Also the range on the Wirbelwind is not as good as the Ostwind so you can usually just ingore them as long as they don't stay close to the points. They usually wont though, because they'll be trying to use their Laser rounds to kill shermans. Ostwind is better in my opinion because of its longer range.

Japanese meme truck when
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvrRkza7C_w

Is Allied CAS spam a secret plan to train all nazis to be pro at AA and fighters?

> gijian thinks any amount of angle to armor=auto bounce anything with flat armor=not having armor( big bottled on plate would some how be a weak spot)
>gijian would use the mid/late model Brummbar production date as an excuse to shove it at 6.0+
>I like early model Brummbar more myself

No its a plot to make krauts spend money.

Literal Asiatic horde

>airplane spam meta overtakes the game
>shitters buy premium Wyverns and P-47s by the thousands
> ))))))))) introducing new premium ainti-aircraft cold war tank to balans gaem
>shitters buy it by the thousands

MIM-72 Chaparral and 9K31 Strela-1 when?

>thinking gijian isn't scummy enough to go past the Cold War won't find the most sekkrit dokuments of all and steal shit from Star Wars (only premiums)
>mfw soviet have tie fighters and at-at and years of unwinable battles and bullshit results in only a dozen or so axis players still around...and we never even got the stug4 or the Elefant because they would be op

Why is this little shitter so much fun?

friendly reminder that RB EC is bad and will never return )))

Gaijin could do so much to make it better but they wont in favor for their glorified RB clanwars pet project. Maybe they'll give in to pressure to make WWM better like they gave in when people said PT boat only naval forces was a terrible idea.

>why is clubbing new players with not even an hour of playtime so much fun?

>he isnt gay

baka

Gaijin priority list
>put op premiums in game
>fuck up balance more
>fuck up balance more
>add pointless shit into main line
>map no one wants or likes
>censor community
>fuck up balance
>buy vodka
>fuck up balance
>other shit

>Two soldiers looking at the viewer in this art
What did they mean by this? Why aren't these two soldiers helping their unit and fighting?

>buy premium once with GE earned through wagers, just to see how much faster it is
>game won't stop trying to shill more premium time at me when I log in now
I won't buy more premium you fucking kikes, stop trying to shove it down my throat

Soviet troops doing useless shit during war and not helping at all is a new thing

>Really like the look of the Peshka
>Really enjoy simply flying the Peshka
>Comfy cockpit with Boris along for ride in back
>It has absolutely no place in the meta and is a guaranteed death for a pittance of points on 90% of the flyouts

OOYYYY VEEEYYY! ITS ANOTHER SHOAH!

Its fine in groundforces and the tail gunner is really effective

What I don't understand is how there's so many variants of this plane in game.

*ANUDDAH
>ftfy

are you questioning the importance of that plane in the fight against fascism during the great patriotic war?

What are you on about? The Ba.65 can't climb, turn or do anything that isn't drop bombs and strafe.

>So blisteringly stupid, uneducated and desperate that they'd drink wood alcohol and go blind for some semblance of a high

Stay cheeki breeki, tovarisch.

I don't know if this is what your referencing but if I remember didn't soviet troops near the end of the war break into labs and tank work shops and drink random shit including but not limited to
>oil
>fuel for tanks
>random lab chemicals
>paint
>and fuel for jets/v2s

Why are the Tu-2's so high. Thought they had similar performance to A-26

>>>/dailystormer/

I can't testify to the particular fluids you mentioned but I've read many accounts from officers and commissars reporting to HQ about how the drunkenness among the men was so severe that once they'd drank everything in German larders they switched to wood alcohol, not knowing it'd poison them.

>Assblasted slavshit who is only smart to enough to be upset that his race is genetically predestined for substance abuse and retardation, but too dumb to do anything about it

+2 reichsmark!

>What I don't understand is how there's so many variants of this plane in game.
To drive up vodka sales because the Pe-2s and Yer-2s are a pain to fly

>2 reichsmark
That's like 10 cents

Drink of every variety, including dangerous chemicals seized from laboratories and workshops, was a major factor in the violence.
6th paragraph

>Yes I know it's the guardian and the guardian is a pos

theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11

iirc, it was Vasily Grossman (a Jewish journalist attached to the Red Army) who wrote about the Soviet Tanker's cocktail, equal parts vodka, water and diesel. Deaths from drunken driving were a really big issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_ryo87sWXo

Spielt eure Musik.

xth for tank RB is fun.

>nazi situational awareness
ex fuckin dee

youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE

Really gotta say the music and ad campaign for this game are inspired, right down to the cross-language puns....

>tanks kill things

WOAH!

Switch the D-5 p51 for the night fighter Hellcat

LUCHS
WHEN
SOMEFUCKINGGERMAN LOW TIER LIGHT TANK
WHEN

>situational awareness fixed that for you
But seriously tunnel vision is a huge problem in this game for all nations especially heavy drivers. It hurts Germans the most because the fastest they get is still slower then anything the allies have

>balnced

fixed

>winning the match

sure, they get kills, but we usually lose the match because the entire team is in the air and the enemy overwhelms our ground forces

overwhelming rip speed )) something like 900kph

>implying I play nazis
>implying Soviets don't get exterminated by skillful burger pilots too

>killing enemy tanks in a plane and ending the match with a tank will count towards the tanks task, not the planes
>planes get more score for just shooting somebodies tracks and getting an assist for it than the person who killed the guy, let alone bombing enemy tanks and shooting down aircraft
>tank points gains are still god fucking awful, almost making it necessary for you to use a plane to catch up before the match ends
)))))))))
I'd like to not need to resort to being a CAS nigger to grind this shit, but gaijin's infinite incompetence strikes yet again, and I guarantee they won't learn a goddamn thing from this and nothing will have changed the next time around

But subhumans deserve every misfortune they receive.

Thanks my dude, I'm working on the P47-N to add up to the cancer on the lineup.

>tfw looking forward to mowing down hellcat shitters with my chink AAA

*rockets you before you can even react*

LOL!

>implying any cool CASers use the hellcat
>wasting your time for a flat faced gook premium

*notices bulge*

OwO!

*barks* !

>live view inside any Slav vehicle in the game

If I'm using a plane with an airspawn, how do I switch my weapon loadout on the airfield?

>tfw we will never get proper custom inscriptions other people can see
>tfw I will never be able to write "Would you like fries with that?" on the side of my Jumbo
it hurts to live

land?

Fly over the airfield and J out

But isn't the method with props to land, repair/rearm and then J out after you teleport to the end?

yeah?

The second gijian puts that in it will be a shit fest and mass banning will ensu. Take your pick of the worst thing you can think of being put on the side of a tank or plane.
>my bet goes to a panther with holocaust mobile written on the front
Basically we end up with /pol/ in tanks and planes the game

At worst you'd get "Panzer Vor" on the side of every naziboos tank.

That's nowhere near the worst you fucking gay kike faggot

You have way to much faith in the internet

>implying thats bad
i'd laugh my ass off

that's pretty funny desu

>implying it's not already
I can't count how many times I've seen folks with names like XxMichael88WittmannxX, air or ground
and almost all of them sucked
You're right, though, and in sim GF at least it would probably be like having a Ukrainian flag with russians on your team, except this time you wouldn't even know which bit of it set the vodkaniggers off

anyone who puts a reference to a real person in their nickname is a shitter with no exceptions

Because we can get to the real shit if you want man. Cringey idiots make theses/download them because they want them if we gave them free reign it would be weeb shit and muh ubermench shit for a thousand life times my man

Did shadman make that?

Heed my warning brothers or a thousand life times of weeb shit shall rain down upon you we must not let them have their way no matter the cost to our own keks and memes

every time I somewhat want for skins to show up server side I just go on live and see all the weeb/naziboo/ponyfucker/furry/kekistan and genuinely weird shit on there and instantly change my mind

I personally like the canadian realism skins
I wish more were made :^(