Dividend stock

beginner investor with a portfolio of only 10k here.
what are some long-term holding dividend stocks you guys could recommend? im looking to develop income from my portfolio. here are my current holdings and their yearly dividend yield. all these stocks pay quarterly:

APU - 8.32%
GM - 4.13%
KO - 3.52%
SFL - 12.37%
STX - 5.40%
SXCP - 15.89%
T - 4.67%

my holdings earn me currently ~ $750 a year in dividends

pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

shipfinance.bm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

APU = Amerigas (propane)
GM = General motors
KO = coca cola
SFL = ship finance
SXCP = suncoke (coal)
T - at&t

IEP my nigga

thanks for the tip

for any lurkers:
IEP - 11.22% annual dividend yield (a .6 beta)

here's another one to consider:

KNOP - 9.41%

IEFCX - A great stock to hold for 2-3 years at a time. If you look at it's performance history you'll notice a clear pattern. I bought it at 20 last year, it's at 24 now, will probably continue up to 30ish in a year or two. Just a tip.

i have bad news for you my friend

you need at least two hundred thousand bucks in stocks to develop a decent passive income

DX
GLAD
LAND
GAIN
GOOD

DX is really cheap right now, yeilds about 12% and I believe should rise to about $10/share in the next 12-18 months.

The others are all part of the Gladstone REIT system. One owns the land, another owns the building another owns the mortgage and the last one is???I cant remember

Anyhow, they all yield between 7-11% but have had huge run ups this last year. I bought in on Glad and LAND last January(16) at abotu 60% of present value and have sell orders in on the next bump. If they go down, I'll keep them for the yield, but I'll take my profits and move it to DX if they pop again.

AMT
LAND
FPI

I love real estate. AMT may seem like a low yield currently, but it's growing 20% per year or more.

>SFL

I would stay away from ship financing. My bank did marine financing and it is generally a bad idea that is not profitable.

Also, I wouldn't do SXCP but that's just me

My ideal portfolio:

AMJ (MLP index ETN. ETN allows for better tax structure for these things)
PFF (Preferred stock fund)
GSBD (Goldman's business dev company)
MO (Altria is a serious dividend growth company)
LMT (Lockheed is also a serious div growth)
MRK (Div Growth mega)
UHC (Div Growth Mega)

I like dividend growth instead of straight yield. That's a better long term plan in my opinion.

CIM
F
AAPL
PFE
CSCO

Div stocks are garbage

if you bought aapl 20 years ago you'd be making your principle back in dividend payments every quarters. off literally doing nothing but calling a broker and having him buy you shares and waiting.
faggot retards like you are why neets are poor

Yeah and if I bought BTC 7 years ago I would be doubling my money every week.

You really showed me that buy and hold is a bad strategy

>if I bought BTC
>if

STX = seagate (data storage)

pic related is the allocation of SFL's assets and here is a link to their website: shipfinance.bm/

do you know which one owns the mortgage? (if you're still here)
i bookmarked these stock tickers and will do a little research thanks for the tips

nice work senpai

t. can't do math

PTN

Approval for their new drug in late 2017.

what's their new drug going to be? if only ptn paid dividends - it appears they don't.

thanks for the tip

EVA

Their dividend is 7.39%

(F) mah nigga

F is a failsafe 4% return that is also cheap to buy. Invest around 60k and you can rake about 2k a month.