/owg/ - Overwatch General

I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE LOOTBOXES BRO Edition

>Summer Games are coming back on August 8th.
>Lucioball is coming back, with a few changes (and a competitive mode)
>The old skins are coming back, but for regular price instead of event pricing (3x)
>New skins are also coming
youtube.com/watch?v=YPs__eUvtvU&t=0s (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Somewhat-new comic
pastebin.com/exnXW3b5 (embed) (embed) (embed)
Animated: pastebin.com/exnXW3b5 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Doomfist is live (just not in competitive for now)

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: pastebin.com/exnXW3b5 (embed) (embed) (embed)
Live: pastebin.com/exnXW3b5 (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Overwatch dev tracker

>Hero tips, tricks and basics

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports info, Contenders League and World Cup 2017
over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com

>OW league Launch date

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_9OqyBM1GjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Doomfist ruin the game even more?

Reaper here

If only you knew how bad things really were.

>(embed)

no

hes anti dive in a much better extent that he dives.

the real issue is that hes already a excellent diver, so that makes him even better to hold his ground against dive.

(embed)watch

Daily reminder

>(embed) (embed) (embed)

Angela!

Smart, kind, philanthropist, beautiful, and heroic!

dead d.va is cute, CUTE!

I'd EMBED Pharah

wait

hold up

wheres the match against hard AI?

i have to test some mouse settings and i dont wanna shit QP with a even worse widowmaker that the usual

training mode

make a custom game retard

how are you guys dying to doomfist so much, when you hear his OG Mudbone screams and you're near a corner just expect him to come around it and be prepared

I wanna marry Tracer

Fugg :D

yes everyone is shit with him

>be Doomfist
>get reported

Seriously, what the fuck

NO CHANCE!

Doomfist is ruining comp for me. Nobody knows how to play him, much less play him with a team. People just Call of Duty rush it and nothing gets done.

I wish Doomfist's "come at the king, you best not miss" line played more. I think I've gotten it once in like 20 games.

well hes badly designed and has 2 sec void of nothing

Can someone shoop out that reaper? He's perfect reaction image material.

Wow, sure am glad they changed other things about him to make him more viable wait

>None of the above

>get grouped with a 4 stack
>they suck

overwatch

If DF is at max range you won't hear it.
Charge up noise is really quiet compared to rein grunts and gunfire.

I have all music off while playing and i get caught unware sometimes because of how quiet that shit is compared to other battle sounds.

That's why you have a team, to cover you during the 2 second void of nothing.

>Cover a guy that has to close the distance
are you pretending to be retarded?

Eh, he's not that much of an anti-dive as people first thought. He's more of a Reaper that needs more baby sitting.

Wow it's almost like Doomfist can wait for his team to engage before he engages, and take advantage of a teamfight going on around him to lessen the stress of his cooldowns.

>get only solo players on my team vs grouped players
>we win easily

But Kaplan said their matchmaking is magic and we should make new friends by grouping with grouped players as solo players because they totally use in game voice and don't just fuck around or try to bully the solo players into sucking their dicks.

His grunt is pretty loud and at Max distance you'd still see him coming. Few times I've seen some Doomfist try this. They got baited out pretty easily.

DEAD GAME even the fucking clickbait channels dedicated to this game are sick and tired of the community and lack of blizzard input

youtube.com/watch?v=_9OqyBM1GjU

if he's at max range you can step out of the way

Too lucky I have fuck all else to do but sleep. Do the rest yourself if you want text

t. trashcan

Do not support shit posting OPs
migrate or you're a faggot

Fuck off and kill yourself faggot

All I get from lootboxes now are sprays and voicelines for characters I hate.

lmao imagine having this much autism and edge

Thank you based user, it's incredible.

You can be any of those things if you try. 3 of those are just attitude and what actions you take in life.

Smart can be worked on. Though much of intelligence is dependent on genes and early developmental years, If you foster intelligence in yourself, you'll notice you'll begin to have deeper insights in events around you, deeper interests, etc.

Beauty originates from within. Even if you have less than desirable physical attributes, there are several things you can control to enhance your appearance. A healthy diet makes you skin look nice, working out gives you energy and makes you Veeky Forums, etc. Many things associated with beauty are more under people's control than they think.

You can do it user. You can be what you want to be.

Wow, how do people get this toxic I legit don't have a mic so I don't t/c. They need to Gargamel the shit outta this game.

Its getting pretty critical if even the normies/redditors are starting to mirror our opinions

fuck off sperg

>blonde
>black eyebrows

uh its been this for a year
its the normies crying

Delete this

Welcome. Feel free to add a 'stop this' or something to it, i'm going to bed

>Beuaty originates within
>You can be who you want to be
Get running tumblr, the real world might catch up to you

Yeah us real hard Veeky Forums niggers eat the shit with a smile, right? Nothing wrong with the game at all.

>Reading comprehension

>need to Gargamel the shit outta the game
gave me a quik laff desu

Where the leaks @ brehs

>first thing i say in voice chat all game is "hey junkrat i think you should switch since they switched to zarya and pharah"
>"hey fuck you bitch i can do what i fucking want i dont give a shit" ~ junkrat
>"fucking uninstall you pieces of shit im tired of losing fucking games because of retards" ~ also junkrat who contributed nothing to team while we were constantly getting ulted by pharah and zarya

>normies
This isnt /r9k/ you fuck i want to play a game i payed $60 for and not deal with some pants shitting retard who has a temper tantrum in comp because he didnt get his tendies

>first ranked game in a month
>someone instalocks doomfist
>other cunt says doomfist or throw
>doesnt swap
>cunt just plays torb and sits near spawn dancing

yep. fuck this game.

>be tank
>die once contesting
>enemy pushes it to the next checkpoint

I love hearing people on mics whine like little pussies when they are sucking ass and say they are going to go play a different game

fucking normie casual braindead scum

Yes
Another dps for autistic children to instalock thinking they can carry in OW fucking Overwatch and just like widow and Hanzo he has the one shot one kill gimmick so hes bound to be either really annoying or inconceivably shit

Encouraging people to make the efforts regarding the things that are under their control is not tumblr user.

Some things aren't under your control, and you should learn to appreciate what you do have. Some people who are dissatisfied with some aspect of themselves are generally making unfair comparisons in my experience.

Beauty is not just appearance. and happiness certainly originates from within.

what?

>been on console, so barely anyone is in t/c in the first place
>they just throw without saying instead,
so you try really fucking hard, only to realise the only support switched to Mei and is sat in spawn waiting to wall you off anyway

overwatch is one of the most normie, casual, and braindead games on the market user. Surely you jest, or at least I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

I love it when if the enemy gets Point 1, like on Hollywood or something, your team will let them push it through the entire middle section for fucking free 50% of the time as you mash "group up" and die on the payload alone and they're all fighting 1v1s or trickling or trying to be le epik sniper. I seriously cannot count how often people in this game literally don't even try to contest the payload between point 1 and point 3. They just all vanish.

fuck off tumblr

I hope Jeff makes competitive Lucioball a permanent mode so i can at least pretend i spent $60 on a good game

Had a guy do that today on fucking QP. That's how bad this game got.

IM NOT EVEN FUCKING SAFE IN CAPTURE THE FLAG. PEOPLE WILL FUCKING THROW HERE IF THEY DONT GET DOOMFIST ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

*teleports on top of you*
DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIEEEE

I like that Rein is more usable but he's impossible to kill.

what is this a highlight for ants?

For flies.

I would've enjoyed that if it wasn't so small and at 5 fps.

I want to marry her too.

Your mistake was playing CTF, probably the worst mode in Arcade.

No my mistake was fucking buying this game

I saved it from here. Not much I can do.

>tfw swinging my hammer and hitting everybody within a 5 mile distance in team fights
>tfw gold damage

>when you're at 90% ult charge, ana ults you and the enemy team is all hidden by the time you have earthshatter

Just QP things

>have a junkrat and pharah on team
>i have gold damage and kills as zenyatta

sorry i dont have reaction images

here's a freebie for any zenyatta discussion