Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #899
Summer Festivities Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w
mega.nz/#F!5V8DQAzb!6trvdU62yYju-Wk17jsoUQ
mega.nz/#!CZch3a4B!HIZmhthwbzDNPFfLogBupuUW_vimHXbjklPUvump7CM
mega.nz/#F!tjZmECKT!pkwUVGt1QJ3InCdlri1Z6A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for smug

Kind an absolute cutest!

Card?

mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w
Yasukawa Saeko here, though she had her hair tied up for the above pic

Why would i want up to date Intel on a low life like yourself lol

>lemonade girl
?

Who is she?

Mega when?

i think this is cute?

An OC.

It's a mystery. I think I kind of forgot to lock eye/highlight/hair textures onto a bunch of the cards I made for this class.

AAU can't lock eye textures, if that's what you means. Those buttons don't do anything.

That is what I meant and I didn't know that. How does it work then? Do I have to use those override tabs for everything?

Right now you can't bind eye textures to come with a card, simple as that, unless you make a face with pre-baked eye textures. Best way to handle textures is to use ones from the big texture pack linked in the card doc and then to host any new ones you make on your mega, like I do on mine.

how did the tank fluffy card do it?

OC based on the nearest soft drink I had, hence the color scheme. I know the yellow could stand to be softer but it's kind of funny when people complain about their eyes hurting so I won't fix that.

That simplifies things a bit, I guess it's just the hair textures/highlights that can be attached to a card then? Really I can't find a clear description of how this feature works but I could just be blind.

card?

>inspired by fruity lemonade
>black hair
Ok

Did you see the new guide in the OP? Only 2 threads old. I just bolded the "not yet implemented" to really hammer it home for that part.

aa3 when

i don't question your design decisions user

Blind it is then. Does seem like a waste of time to deal with re-snowflaking everything so might as well just release the cards as-is, huh. Highlights be damned.

Eventually.

I mean, you don't need to change the cards you've made since you aren't including anything that shouldn't be there. You ticked a box that might as well say "does nothing, lol."

snowflaking now actually makes sense because of the poser tho. Just make a pose and shoop the card face with AA2Snowflake. The end result is flat better than anything you could've done with the old method of switching files.

I'm the user from and yesterday who was gonna play with the triggers and modules in AAU. Does anyone know where I can find a list of the calls and references to use with the triggers?

For instance, say I wanted to make a trigger that made the gust event more common. What is this event called by the game so I can make it happen? Furthermore, what are the different outfit sets saved with the styles option called?

I'm just talking about the hair highlights at this point but they're not really important enough to worry about.

Believe me user I'm way ahead of you there.

>I'm way ahead of you there.
are you?

Lively is for ___
Delicate is for ___
Cheerful is for ___
Quiet is for ___
Playful is for ___
Frisky is for ___
Kind is for ___
Joyful is for ___
Ordinary is for ___
Irritated is for ___
Harsh is for ___
Sweet is for ___
Creepy is for ___
Reserved is for ___
Dignified is for ___
Aloof is for ___
Smart is for ___
Genuine is for ___
Lazy is for ___
Manly is for ___
Cadet is for ___
Caring is for ___
Carefree is for ___

Yeah, I already did them for the whole class.

dicking for all of them, except joyful. she's a giant whore and broke my heart

Fill all with sex, done, would fuck them all.

brutal anal sex in all fields

Lazy is for motivating into studying with promises of lewd.

Whats a good personality for this elf

delicate
also she's a qt
Creepy is for body pillow

cute
also she's best girl

Thanks, i'm glad you can recognize her.

Will you post the card when it's done?

Thread quest: make a card that uses a single AAU feature(like only has a colored tan, or overrides sclera, or hair gradient). The idea is for it to be an example card.
HARD MODE: make a card that uses ALL the features.
Post hardmode cards if you've already made them.

Sure

I'll get in on this tomorrow.

eh maybe next week

you won't do it

I already made one yesterday.

How'd I do? Any advice/tips on matching the appearance, or using different hair options? I couldn't find any small cheek bandaid options or anything like that for the scratch.
I completed the thread quest, I guess.

am empty claim by anonymous

Side note, is there a sundress outfit around anywhere? Couldn't find anything.

I advise you use the beauty moles face 1 because it has slightly raised jaw.
There should be some other ears that point horizontally too. You can attach any elf ears to any face with the object overrides

Her ears are only sideways in that image. And is there a way to use a beauty mole face without the beauty mole?

Because beauty moles are a massive turn-off for me.

moles are part of any face. You just don't enable them. Same with beauty moles: the moles are bigger but who cares if you don't enable them.

And the last of the three. So yeah, all advice would be welcome senpais.

not an advice but this might come in handy
you can find her card here: mega.nz/#F!5V8DQAzb!6trvdU62yYju-Wk17jsoUQ

>beauty moles are a massive turn-off for me
you one'o them homogays?

the scratch can probably be accomplished by a custom tan

didn't you already make this girl?

>Post hardmode cards if you've already made them.

she doesn't look like she uses all of the features

>hardmode

How exactly would one create a custom tan like that? There isn't really a guide from what I can see.
Do you have a pimple fetish?

Yes she's just an old card and no she doesn't use all the features

moles don't necessarily look like pimples
find a card with a custom tan(like I linked here ) and see the tan folder. It's obvious from there.

>comparing moles to pimples
the two look nothing alike. i suppose these look like freckles to you too, huh?

Speaking of tans. Is there a wire frame or similar reference tan lying around somewhere?

try hardlinker's textures\skirt\bodysuit folder

D
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

I didn't think I'd trigger beautymark fags.

>beautymark fags
there's no such thing but comparing them to pimples is plain wrong

>you will never get to extract all of these

Mind posting the card? Or the name so I can find it?

>there's no such thing
What did he mean by this?

Was gonna edit her some more and snowflake later but here she is
mega.nz/#!CZch3a4B!HIZmhthwbzDNPFfLogBupuUW_vimHXbjklPUvump7CM

He means that if you had said that you prefer smooth skin or skin with a consistent tone that he wouldn't be on your case.

I'm not one for moles either, but saying that a small brown bump on someone's skin looks like an inflamed, puss filled pore is just wrong.

uploaded some of my cards for yall

mega.nz/#F!tjZmECKT!pkwUVGt1QJ3InCdlri1Z6A

not-kuro looks cute

Hinata and Elizabeth a cute!

post elf and browns

probably the best looking new player cards ive ever seen

>tfw anons wont call your girls cute

>tfw user never posts his cards for you

please card

Why do cards with mods come with a mod card and a playing card? Does it cause performance issues when using the modscard for playing?

>Does it cause performance issues when using the modscard for playing?
yes.

I think it impacts people playing with toasters more
I've had a class with nothing but mod cards and it ran fine for me

>using the modscard for playing
it bloats the game in your memory for no reason so it's prone to crash. Also you won't be able to edit in reiedit the class that has modcards in it. And at some bloatiness it won't let you even load the game

Makes loading and saving slower and once you have about 300-500MB of modcards in your class, the game will no longer be able to load the save. It crashes right away.

I was growing bored of how I was playing so I put my waifu in a class with these two assholes who are complete womanizers; while I relaxed for the first period they quickly made their way to her so I had to make my move, one of the fuckers was actually hugging her at the dojo and when we argued and she chose me, then I kissed her in front of him to assert dominance

Fucking hell, you'd think high virtue characters would play a little harder to get, not to mention she isn't even perverted, I guess rainbow characters are really dangerous. This is incredibly autistic but I got really attached to this character so my heart was racing when I saw that fucker hugging her

>This is incredibly autistic but I got really attached to this character so my heart was racing when I saw that fucker hugging her
this is the intended effect of the game

Rainbow characters are like bullshit main characters powers

This is why you play as a male teacher in an all girls school, dont have to worry about chads fucking your waifus.

How exactly do I change the face without losing the elf ears? I see that face, but I don't see how to use it with elf ears.

also read the guide on how to use object overrides
you essentially:
1. find pick a face you want to take ears off
2. extract the .xxo file with those ears
3. use object overrides to override human ears with elf ears you got in the .xxo

Sure worked, never letting her go
Yeah I was actually doing that but wanted to try something different, it was very exciting to win, but fuck, not doing that competition shit ever again

She's singleminded and Evil so I guess I'm """"""safe""""" now that we are a couple

>2. extract the .xxo file with those ears
This is where I'm stuck at right now. How do I identify which file is face 1/long ears for the .xxo file? I don't even know where to find it in the first place. I'm reading the object override guide but I'm totally lost.

left. good always wins.

>How do I identify which file is face 1/long ears for the .xxo file?
if you plan on making girls in the future you'll be doing similar tasks a lot. Get SB3U right away.
All the faces are in jg2e01_00_...pp archives:
jg2e01_00_00.pp - vanilla faces and such
jg2e01_00_HEXAOC_A.pp - male faces from hexaoc
jg2e01_00_HEXAOC_B.pp - female faces from hexaoc
jg2e01_00_HEXAOC_C.pp - more of the above
Faces are the A00_10_.._00.xx files. those dots mean the face slot(here the slot is 172 so A00_10_172_00)
after you found the face use the objectextracter to extract the ears
would be much easier if people described their proficiency with this game's modding