Best car ever made

>the peak of automotive development is achieved right at the dawn of electric and self driving ''cars''

bit poetic but sad at the same time. still nice to know ICE is going out with a bang and not!

>another obvious Lexus circlejerk thread
Here we go

join in on the fun instead of being mad at based lexi?

>calling a piece of technology the peak of anything

You're like that Charles Duell guy who said "everything that will be invented has been invented" in like 1902

it's the first, and last, car to get a 10/10 in build quality on the doug score. anything else that comes after is inferior so the peak has been achieved?

What's wrong with bumping that thread ?

uh i wanted to discuss a new subject?

Why we need 3-5 threads about LC500 in a week? It reeks of shilling

there's 2 and that's the same amount as bmw threads right now. considering lexus makes enthusiast focused vehicles and bmw mass market chink mobiles I think it's fair that we have even more?

>lexus makes enthusiast focused vehicles
this is what toyota/lexus shills and weebs actually believe.

its ok to like cars user

tell me how many mainstream automakers offer affordable grand tourers with N/A v8s?
>grand tourers aren't enthusiast focused
says you bus rider

Yes, because Toyota needs to shill a $90k car to a group of bus riding weeaboos with an average annual income of about $450

there are more wehraboos than weaboos on Veeky Forums

you can tell because lots of people here unironically think the e46 was well built and those cars have trim falling off inside and out at modest mileage while say, a 1992 merc still holds strong with 5 times the mileage

Stop replying to them.

>another lc500 thread

>another lc500 thread!

just keep it to one thread at least
theres already one that exists

They're whining about how shit BMW is at building supercars now in the other thread though.

>They're whining about how shit BMW is
That's literally like every thread about BMW these days.

BMW is currently shit now. That's 100% fact and they're relying on their reputation so that soccer moms and soyboys would buy their cars.

Still not the ring king

lexus a best

What car is this user? It looks so aesthetic.
Please be patient wiht my autis,

>lexus makes enthusiast focused vehicles
>bmw doesnt
BMW builds (relatively)lightweight manual cars that are fun to drive, lexus builds autotragic only overweight slow shitcars KYS shill

I admire the the level of effort and detail you are putting into hating this car.

oh. post the big N/A V8 BMW are currently producing then

yeah it took 5 sec to find it.
pretty easy
Does it upset you, lexus shill?

Sorry about your rice burner, but this is the best car every made. Fuck Toyota.

Maybe they did 20 years ago. Now they only build pigfat crossover "Coupes" for the Chinese market and $100k M cars for douchebags. The only good BMW's left are the 2 series.

>Automatic-only luxobarge coupe that posts mere average laptimes
>the pinnacle of anything
"But guys, it looks cool and is japanese"

The pinnacle of automotive development would be more or less an F1 car's suspension and engine with greatky extended maintenance intervals, three extra seats, a spatious frunk, and a fixed roof or PRT hardtop.

No, they're old fart focused. Not sportscars.
>MUH V8
If it's not a low displacement V8 that revs to 9k+ it's only there because the car is too damn heavy to be moved by a high power, low torque engine.

I agree, but Lexus shills always disagree with you.

BMW builds mostly bloated people movers these days
I don't watch videos about cars i don't like desu, so yeah it's a little disturbing and sad to see someone so obsessed with something without gaining anything constructive from it. it's like your time is of no value to you because it serves no purpose otherwise.

lots of buttmad in one post

That's fine. Ill just flood the thread with muscle