Oil Changes - No garage

Does any one know any places that are good for doing oil changes on a car when one doesn't have garage access? I live in the Silicon Valley, and I don't have a garage. My HOA sent me a warning for doing an oil change once.

Are there any workarounds? Any places where I can be unbothered for an hour to do it myself?

buy the oil at walmart and change it in the parking lot

>my hoa sent me a warning
sounds like you got a HOA autist within 3 houses of you

Yeah, some nosy guy kept asking me what I was up to? Several other people were curious but overall approving. It just takes one person to ruin all the fun...

If I buy one quart and bring the other 8 from home (left over from past changes), you think that will fly?

I have my own jack/stands/pan

just keep your garage door closed when doing an oil change

>letting someone else tell you what you can and cannot do with your car on your property.

yeah as long as you have a receipt to show they can't really bother you.

>doesn't have garage access

go to autozone or other parts store and dont ask them. just fucking do it. i would skip walmart, way to many fucking bums in CA to do shit like that at walmart.

HOAs were created to keep niggers of all colors out of your neighborhood. Although there is no fucking way I would live around other people so I agree with you.

I've done quick jobs in little spots off the side of the road or in parking garages after hours.

But vatzone parking lot or some other such parking lot where that's not frowned upon might be better. As mentioned, walmarts tend to attract a certain caliber of people who seem to think that sort of thing is just dandy.

The appropriate answer here is to move out and make sure to sell your home to some Somalis on section 8. Fuck HOAs. That or kill the autist who reported you.

Also make sure to plant wandering jews all over his yard first.

>HOAs were created to keep niggers of all colors out of your neighborhood

hoacucks cry themselves to sleep every night while repeating this

yep

Why would an hoa be angry about an oil change? It doesn't even make any noise

Dude HOAs get pissed off about the most ridiculous things like if the kind of trim around your front door doesn't match community standards or if you put flowers more than 3" from a shrub without written approval first.

>Voluntarily living in a neighborhood like this

I will never understand

Yeah me neither. I'd rather just ask my neighbor if he wouldn't mind raking the lawn more because it blows in to mine or getting a call because I'm making too much noise on a weeknight. Whatever. It usually doesn't take much to get along if your neighborhood isn't full of horrible people in the first place.

my city ordinances are designed like this too, which sucks a bunch, the writers left it open to interpretation so you can bitch about your neighbor over petty things

put your car on jackstands turns it immediately into a "derelict vehicle" regardless of its status

tfw where you live sucks a ton

>be inbred american
>pay 200,000k McDonalds for a cheap carboard walls and composite material doors "house" in a HOA zone
>have to pay HOA fees
>have to have grass within .0001mm of HOA specs
>can't paint your house in a non-approved colour
>can't do any modifications
>can't do this, can'd to that, can't do this....
>can't even work on your own car in your own property
>cry yourself to sleep
>"a-at least I don't see darkies around...maga"

>Need to work on car
>Jack up car and put on jackstands
>Half way through job go inside to eat
>Neighbor sees car in driveway on jackstands

OMG A PUNK MUST OWN THAT CAR, IY DOESN'T HAVE THE ROLLY THINGIES ON IT

>be glorious Freedomburger mixed from two adjacent white European countries
>live in pleasant neighborhood in an old stone house
>such low crime leave stuff outside and sometimes door unlocked
>gun under bed if a nigger should come in while I'm sleeping with the door unlocked
>keep my yard nice because I'm not a nigger, but nobody cares if it gets shaggy sometimes
>sometimes do semi-major car work in the street but nobody cares because I'm not "that guy" doing loud messy car work in the street all the time

Just have to find the right neighborhood.

Maybe 10% of the total housing market is "protected" under an hoa, you probably have something similar in your country

In my old neighbor hood all the houses were brown and a darkish red and we painted our house robin egg blue just to fuck with them. We ended up selling it

how fucking long does it take?

>drive around to warm up oil
>drive up on ramps
>15 minutes to drain the oil and change the filter
>5 minutes to refill oil and drive off ramps

do it anyway.