Tokyo Auto Salon 2018

OH FUCK. Liberty Walk finally did it. They have finally reached critical shit mass. The world needed a Miura that looks like Frolo's mom is in the driver's seat.

Other urls found in this thread:

speedhunters.com/2018/01/the-art-of-surprise-liberty-walk-style/
goodsmileracing.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heh heh that's a replica.. r-right?

tasteless gook pleb

fucking wild

I like it

Its okay, just read the article and it a Miura replica made from GT40 replica. Them sneaky japs

Some rumors that it’s based off of a GT40 replica kit.

I like it, still reserved in style but aggressive. I just hope it wasn't in good condition before.

>busrider

lets see that turd your call a car and compare it shall we?

what was this piece of shit car beforehand and why are nerds almost unanimously upset about it

yes it is. it's proportions are wonky if you look closely because it's a ford GT replica/kitcar thing underneath.
speedhunters.com/2018/01/the-art-of-surprise-liberty-walk-style/

Fucking chinks

Already seen this but damn is it sexy,

Looks sweet, love the old school SSR's.

I love it when people take old supercars that were shitty anyways and make them look even better.

You forgot to put your trip on. How's your shitty Lexus running?

thank god it's just a retarded kit car

Hey I might have bad taste but at least I'm not a tripfag.

>kit car

who cares, stancefags are retarded

Why are the wheels angeled like this? Wouldn't this cause problems?

Just got back from there. I used to take like a million pictures every time I went, but I'm a lazy fuck and it's more enjoyable to just look at shit instead of fighting to get good places to take pictures so I'm way down on the picture number. Had some cool shit.

Mind sharing? I'm going for tomorrow (even though I should've went today) and looking for some interesting stuff to take pic of. What'd you recommend for booths?

>Japs have shit taste

More news at 11.

Give me a minute, transferring the few pictures I took off my phone. I'll go through them and try and remember some of the shit I looked at. I'll post the shitty pictures also.

Did you visited the whole convention by any chance?

Picture taken from above of halls 9-11 to give a scale to it

Yes, took about 6 hours to see everything.

Top Secret R32 with an R35 drive train swapped in

Mad Max Ford Falcon

Noice

P60 Toyota Starlet cause rear wheel drive hatchbacks are cool.

Suzuki Jimny with tank treads

>6 hours
Like the whole 5 building convention or plus the D1 demoruns and Ken Block demorun?

Mazda Cosmo

Welp user, I'm going to sleep right the fuck about now and get ready for tomorrow. Wish me luck on getting some good shots of cars. Last question, did you find noriyaro in that sea of human?

Skipped the D1 kick off cause you can never see anything, its a flat area with no seats and unless you get there like two hours early you have to look over like 5+ rows of people. 6 hours for just looking at the convention floor.

Honda S660 with a nutty intake

Can't say I did. Prepare to get pissed off at seas of old men taking pictures of all the bitches posing with the cars making it impossible to get anywhere near them. As a random side story a couple years ago me and my friend were at checkin out the Liberty Walk stuff and their girls came out and all the old men blocked us. Me and my friend were trying to get a better view of the cars and the Liberty Walk dudes noticed so some dude in a suit came up to us and was like, "come with me", and he led us around back and let us inside the booth to check out the cars from the inside.

That is one nice S660 and FUCK. Oh well then, the cars in the convention floor is more important than taking a video of pro... drifters.... drift.... OTL

Hideous Mugen concept Civic

Pretty neato. Thanks for the little story.

An AE86 with an EJ20 swap.

Honda MotoGP bike

>nothing of value was lost

AMG GT itasha race car

the "Marchcram 911" made out of the front ends of two nissan marches welded together with a weird fake Rolls Royce grill for who knows why.

A Detomaso Daihatsu Charade Turbo.

gc8 rally car

The legacy rally car that came before the impreza

Viziv Performance STI

I have those wheels. Four spoke is best spoke.

Liberty Walk madness.

Liberty Walk version of the car that is bitching the fucking out of the Europeans or whatever all those threads are telling me.

Wide as fuck C7

The Toyota street LMP1 car thing

Toyota S-FR Where?

That's not an itasha sir, that's a real race car that competes in Super GT
goodsmileracing.com/en/