>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Now that the game is literally dead, what mobage are we moving on to, bros?

>(embed)
Delete this. The other thread was perfect.

>implying we'll get an event before september

user... there is no embed.

Doomsday anons needa chill the fuck out, NA won't die

love live

Hey I know that little girl from somewhere

They are just keeping themselves entertained, just ignore it.

Help, I'm growing more attached to the idea of using Robin just because I like his character so much

I plan on rolling for Tamamo later, does she synergize with him at all? Is grailing him a piss poor idea?

post me chibi zerkers

I'm building an army

Kuroinu, her gangrape is in episode 3 of the OVA. Entire scene is on Gelbooru

That shit is ded like Nico's dad

how much do the codemonkeys that maintain this game cost

you will never get her.

I'm going to marry JANNU ALTER.

Sorry, it was edition. I forgot I wasn't on my phone.

Doomposting is not really supposed to be taken seriously, they will literally never stop doing it even if it just one user.

Idolish7

at least it has content updates every week unlike this game

Robin goes well with anything that lets him fire off his NP faster. The damage multiplier is nothing to scoff at.

Even so it's still shitposting and the reason we end up having to jump ship so damn often. We should be taking an effort to report, hide, and ignore.

Seeing as how its like 6 interns and a hamster running on a wheel to constantly power the servers, probably not much.

Robin and tamamo go great together, as he's an excellent arts nuker, and tamamo has a very nice arts buff. He's later outclassed by the lewd chocolate loli for the same role though, and she's welfare, so take that as you will

>2 years until we catch up to jp
>By then they'll be another 2 years ahead
It's not fair!

>people are actually using the disco popsicle user

Can someone explain the lore to Francis Drake? I played her bit in Fate Extra so far and I couldn't tell if she was still male in history and summoned as a female for some reason, or if she is actually female in history and was in disguise like Artoria. Also, I noticed there is speculation that she is actually Queen Elizabeth having switched places. Is there any official source that supports that or is it just a really cool fan theory?

I was really disappointed with how she was in Extra. She was so cool and I love her design, but it sucks that she was stuck basically being a tutorial boss and nothing more. At least she went out in a really cool manner. I can't wait to try to roll for her in this game.

Most mods/jannies won't do nothing about it unless this guy exceeds his signature post in the thread and the couple "comedy golds" he posts, though. The other newfags do the job for him either way.

>still no buffs

1 month of nothing but comfy and relaxing dailies!

She died of dysentery after whoring around and birthing numerous bastard children that move around like monkeys and star in their own video games.

>cucked by fucking d'Eon
J U S T

Could Gil have a Gundam inside his GoB?

>at this point of my life
no user, im too old already
maybe back to dota with 1-2 games/week, no more

Isn't assfaggots really fun, though?

If I remember right Fate/Extra Drake Was male in life but manifested as a woman. In FGO, it's implied Drake was always a woman.

"That is because no one around Drake saw her as a woman.
As her crew says, "Nah, if you look at the Capt as a woman, then can we even call ourselves men, or rather, wouldn't it just be plain rude to her?" "

I'm grailing him to 80 as soon as Dangos gives me my monuments. I'll also be replacing him completely in a year and some months when Kuro comes out since I like her too.

why the fuck would you waste grails on a servant you're gonna replace

It's not a waste if I like him. I can grail Medusless to 100 and it wouldn't be a waste if I liked her.

So these are two different incarnations of her then? Is it explained why she would be summoned as female in Extra? Maybe due to Shinji's personality or something?

IVE BEEN USING EVERY FUCKING PIECE OF CRAP FRIEND POINT IVE GOTTEN SINCE DAY ONE AND I CANT GET A SINGLE FUCKING MEDUSA JUST FUCK MY ASS HOLY SHIT IM SO FUCKING MAD

Let us all be thankful for the fact that accuracy stats are not a thing in this game.

I thought you were supposed to replace everyone as soon as they get to bond 10

When does Mordred become available? With the release of London?

Never, game is kill.

Was Fate Extra CCC ever fan translated?

>tfw Medusa is at NP 5 and I just want another Ushi

just learn japanese, dude.

>Arturia in the daily has 50HP left
>Get Sasaki, Vlad, and some cunt to attack her
>Sasaki attacks, then Vlad attacks
Wait what?

Is it good or bad that we will know what to expect?

tfw you have to start burning memephistopheles for warmth

>6 S I X Medusa from FP
>1 sushi

Desire sensors and all that.

maybe you need to get your eyes checked senpai

As players? Pretty good

As posters? This thread is going to be unbelievably cancer before the month ends because we can't distract ourselves with predictions. I look forward to abandoning ship

Nah it was definitely 50, her healthbar was solid black

>tfw 5 more Rider silver statues to ascend her

>silver

stop appearing you piece of shit, i never asked for this

*smol*

>Captcha EVENTS DE LA

Haiiiiil Inglip!

>drowning in Medusas
>still not a fucking single Ushi

This is an abstract kind of hell

Why do you have 2 archers, you'll just waste like 100 turns every time she appears.

There is no "wasting turns", there is nothing being "wasted".

because seeing emiya fight alongside cu chulainn and gilgamesh is too funny

Time is being wasted. Time you could spend on rubbing your dick instead.

Would ascend her but I need those horseshoes for Altera

>won't
“And the future never comes.
What comes is always here now.”
as if you fags ever learn

You don't rub your dick while you play? Sounds like you're the one being inefficient here.

NA is already dead

umm

Hearthstone sucks.

shit wrong general

really makes you think...

>TFW 1 YEAR OF NOTHING BUT DAILIES.

Annoy-o-Tron gacha when?

no, you come in right place, keep us posted

>3 Liz in a row and then seiba before I ran out of AP
I hate this fucking game

Desire sensor dude, She's a cruel mistress.

Post your Mashu experiences

She thirsty.

I wanna pound Jeanne Alter so bad.

TMAVR-015

>nickname visible

I listened to you fucks and I downloaded stay night. So when does it get fun?

Not for a good while. It's a very slow read.

the moment you get immersed

It's an extremely slow burn. There are a couple of fights that get pretty hyped, but they aren't for ages.

You must not even have a soul if you aren't enjoying the prologue.

Fate Route is a bit of a slog because it has the exposition dumps in it and doesn't really pick up until towards the end. Unlimited Blade works is probably the most action packed one and the easiest to get into. Heaven's Feels gets really dark and probably has the best overall story. So to answer your original question: Not until a few hours in.

I'm going to be honest, when I first saw the annoy-o-tron get played, I thought it was saying "YOLO! YOLO! YOLO!"

>RolnikStefan
TWOJE KONTO JEST MOJE

whenever iliya is involved

To be very honest, if you know how the Holy Grail War works and so on you can just go straight for Unlimited Blade Works

I use your lancelot a lot in dailies

When you download the animes

isnt ubw locked util you complete the SN route?

The Realta Nua release (which is honestly what you should be getting as it's the most maintained and updated) lets you start on any route as each one is its own EXE.

>accidentaly posting in the wrong tab got me seven (7) (you)s

>go to wolframalpha
>check if I could get Alice with my current quartz when she and Jack come out
>30% chance for a fucking 4*
SAVE EVERY QUARTZ

That's fucking stupid. The Fate route has some of the best moments in the game. This endless and feeble attempt to fit in by shitting on the Fate route is why we have so many clueless secondaries asking stupid questions nonstop in every TM thread.

Fate route is pretty lame, feels like a feature-length exposition dump.

Unlimited Blade Works is where it gets good imo. Exposition and cooking scenes are mostly out of the way, lots of action and cool shit