/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Stray cat edition. Come hylozoist it, nerd.

>which servers is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask on main for an invite
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Re:Start
Official server with some renewal mechanics and 2-1 classes, more stuff to be added in the future
Guild: Poring Slappers
We idle in Aldebaran, PM Daemos or find someone who can invite you.
Renewal mechanics:
Renewal ATK/mATK, Defense, Hit/Flee, Cast Time (but no fixed cast), Gear refine (+20 max)

Ded

>died with less than 300 posts
let it go

>no leika
trash and sage

Witherless rose

ded

Dead sadly, no trace for the game that defined my youth...

>no nobba
>no lelkek
>origins
back to

I'm bored with Origin already.

reminder jejnibblers aren't even people

no one wants to play origins or re:tard
just let the thread die already

But we play everyday in Origins. Seems the RE:Tards also want to play, but they can't.

if you want it to die why are you bumping it

I'm saging it, but you would know if you had an iq over 80

>saging a general
You're just creating more discussion about your will to post in a game's general you don't want anything to do with.

lmao, autisimo amirite

>saging 3 times a day the general of game you don't even play
Seek help.

>moh sage is downboat

Said nobody.

if only you fucks stopped falseflagging and just started playing, most of the shitposts aren't even true

who dis

Ruka

why are you bored senpai :

>play keknewal for 30min
>kill shitload of monsters, get shitload of money
>already bored
>play precuck for 30min
>kill monsters slow, get nothing worthwile other than nostalgia
>already bored
there's no difference

Hello newfag. Sage doesn't work in Veeky Forums. You would know if your IQ is over 80.

sage does work in Veeky Forums

any tips on building an autobolt sage?

Steep 1: don't.

Don't. Not until soul linker is released.

What were the dev thinking when they even come up with hindsight skill? It's hot garbage without link. What's even the purpose of this skill before they release linker?

>original RO devs
>thinking
RO was a fucking fluke.

Not on my watch.

And according to my watch, its time to grab my daily handouts and do """"""""""content"""""""""

retard

RO like many other great MMOs such as mabinogi and maplestory were made by a small team of people just having fun

>mabinogi and maplestory
don't you seriously have any other options to mention

I mean guild wars (1) and city of heroes, but I think the mention was more of koreaboo MMOs
shit like flyff was nice but terrible in way too many ways and space cowboys/exteel died out really fucking fast

bampu

pantsu

The sheer number of faggot KSers in this game is astounding. High orcs is pure cancer with all these cunt knights running around bowling bashing all the orcs you collect.

They assume that your bot is a bot, so they KS its ass without regrets.

>all the orcs you collect
There's your problem
I'd be glad to nuke them myself if someone is wasting too much time hoarding them when there's a fair amount of people around

I have like 3-4 tops. I called this guy out on it and he said his friend is a GM so he won't get banned. Then he said he reported me. What a great game.

daily reminder to crash everyone by stacking 3000 mushrooms

novaro

>he said his friend is a GM so he won't get banned
Oldest line in the book.

>Then he said he reported me
Every time

>GM
>reported

lmao. this isn't league. unless you're playing on noba, in which case, expect to be banned very quickly for bullying miguels cartel amigos.

At least it wasn't "my dad works at WP".

this is a good thing about nobba though, i've had 3 pieces of shit banned for ksing me and being a cunt about it
same would never happen in WP so fast

i guess this is the part where you want me to bully you for being so much of a cuck that you report people for "ksing" on a server that has @noks

unfortunately for your erection, i only feel pity for you

What happened to the people in RE:Start?

mad at warpportal incompetence

Server is metaphorically unplayable half of the time (lag, bots, etc) and literally unplayable the other 50% (down, no login, etc).

>falseflagging to get random people banned
>exploiting powertripping mexican's lust for power to accomplish that
you're scum

t. ksing griefer faggot

>griefer
TruRO is about grieffing, you keksaiyan faggot.
>tfw hylozoist doesn't work in cities

>tfw hylozoist doesn't work in cities
>can't let loose some aggro mob to run rampant through the street, tearing down all the autotrade shitters

You must lead a very uninteresting life.

>can't let loose some aggro mob to run rampant through the street, tearing down all the autotrade shitters
>implying that closes the shops

>he doesn't like to grief nerds
Confirmed for 90s kid. Go back to you safespacenebbal, you queer.

I left my venders on autotrade and something sold out but somehow I got extra small change like xxx500 zeny even though all my stuff are at 10k minimum interval.

Are they taxing the autotraders or something? Is this a jewish conspiracy or capitalism at work?

>being such a new keknibbler he doesn't know about vendor tax
80 IQ everybody

>he never used dead branches to make leveling maps more interesting

You only act like this behind a screen because...?

leveling other shit

Someone suck the milk out of my tits

The Nier Automata OST is fantastic. Listen to it while you make alts

>tfw no Marionette Doll[1] but Infil and Chains[3]

What is a fun AssAssin build on Origins?

90 agi/luk

rest str

have fun

>tfw trying to make your aco auto follow

Repick into real class.

turn off /nc, shift + right click

What's a real class?

One that isn't spelled with ass two times.

Hiya!

>tfw not marionette doll [1] but decided to make an alt only to kill them.

bee cat is kill

rip yuo will nawt be 4gott

>tfw my sp pool is full.

Bump for formal suit[1]

Rogue or Assassin for STR/AGI/DEX item farming?

Rogue because of auto steal.

Thank you :)

if you're on origins, rogue, basically everyone runs it because the rates are low and muh auto steal (which is actually legit)

>item farming
Hunter

What dagger do rogues like on origins?

You can buy the lv1 elemental ones at Einbroch. Or just use a npc damascus then gladius[3].

hunter is better for cards, rogue better for anything not cards (usually)

Nah, unless the server doesn't have autoloot command, Hunter is the best farmer for anything. By the time you closing to the monster to attack using rogue, hunter already kill the first monster from afar and begin attacking the second.

Turn Undead!

You faggots should stop server hopping every week and would probably accomplish something for once.

ded

Should I farm 2x Minorous cards?

DO you want to at 30% to your damage against Large size monsters? If yes, then yes. If no, then no.

I played mostly when custom servers were only on classic and adv jobs were just coming out

tried a few private servers with renewal and the new places and what not, got burned out quick not being able to do anything, should I start again? I'll have only mobile cell internet for the next few years starting in two weeks anyways

The best combination is 3 racial 1 size cards.

Try to not playing with /rog/ next time. 100% guarantee you'll be having fun much more.