/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread Sadayo Saturday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!OAEBCbqR!AoTAo-UpNXDE726pjug3yA

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOEzemAj6q8
youtube.com/watch?v=CYDIJwjEbq0
youtube.com/watch?v=YgWFcK9JqLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tae is bae!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

I like shido

Where are my Pixie doujins?

delete that smug bitch selfie first

Obligatory Makoto post

Yuka-tan is best! I love Yuka-tan!

She's mine /pg/

Joker and his onahole

Yukari is Goro's mommy!

/chadlads/ report in

What are some good Yuka-tan doujins? All of them look like shit.

I want to protect his smile.

She's mine, /pg/

That one where her and Mitsuru do a bunch of gay shit

Wait until P3HD to see new quality doujins

but that's the one where Mitsuru has a p right?

That hasn't helped P5.

Good morning, /pg/

No.

She's mine, /pg/

Good night

Akechi is Sae!

You take that back

C92 is next week. I'm sure a lot of P5 smut will come out of it.

neet

All the smut in the world can come out for it, doesn't matter if all of it looks bad.

Good morning!

Let's say we get P3 and P4 remakes with P5 mechanics.
Now that there's a split between Physical and Gun attacks, what guns would the main casts use? As for Aigis and Naoto, what melee weapons would they use?
Also, how would Atlus try to shove Gun, Psi and Nuclear skills into the current parties?

Let's hope for some Kawakami smut then, so many possibilities with her "maid services"

Best dancer.

???
P3 team could get away with guns because Kirijo I suppose but the IT couldn't get real guns. The PT don't have real guns either.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter looking for ideas.
Good morning, /pg/.

>wanting Maid antics instead of Kawakami finally being herself

kawakami a shit

I wouldn't get my hopes up as Kawakami isn't super popular in Japan. Most of it would be for the PT girls.

no u

cucking old maid Kawakami with Futaba!
fucking Futaba senseless while Kawakami watches and cleans up!

P3 would probably keep the existing Slash/Strike/Pierce arrangement.
Alternatively, certain 'Pierce' attacks in both games (Aigis' gun, Yukari's bow, Naoto's gun, Revolver Jesus' revolver, Myriad Arrows, etc) get reclassified as Gun.

Ken gets Psy (maybe loses Bless). Aigis gets Nuke, because she has no magic attacks. Koro gets Bless and Curse, along with all the Boosts and Amps for both damage and instant kills spells.
Teddie gets Psy and Nuke. Naoto loses the extra elements she got in 4G, but gets better Bless/Curse spells and passives in return.

Yukari is Goro's mommy!

Joker is graduating.
Kawakami is waiing for him outside the school.
They haven't seen each other in a year, so she is unsure whether he's still into her.
Joker comes out, wearing the Lei ring she got him on Hawaii

Never More > Kimi no Kioku > Hoshi to Bokura

Okay, I like this one. I'll deliver this before tomorrow.

>Yukari born in 1992
>Goro born in 1998

I don't think that's possible.

Good thing I don't pay you to think

She already time-traveled once to become MC's teacher, she can do it again to become Goro's mommy.

1st: you're full of shit
2nd: Pretty good comeback tho

> Rarest blood type
> Dominant hand is the rarer of the two
> Only Wild Card you meet as a third-year student who awakened earlier than the rest
> Bastard children are rare in Japan
Goro is special, but in all the ways that really fucked him over.

Marie is goros mommy!

IT couldn't have guns. Ted would be Psy, Naoto would be completely reworked into Nuke/Gun, leaving Almighty and Bless/Curse for the protag.

Yukari is for Mitsuru!

>spats

youtube.com/watch?v=QOEzemAj6q8
I can't wait to dance to this in P3DAN!

Hoshi to Bokura doesn't fit the ending we got.
I still quite like it though.
I guess Atlus could pull a "Model Guns work because you're in a TV and it's all a set".

oh man
who's gonna dance to it

Probably Junpei because of the slap scene.

Yukari is for Shido!

So what was with Morgana's lust for treasure?

and Door will do that at the duo part if he's the partner

Going for Anne rn, I need those strong A R Y A N genetics. Am I missing out any any good waifus later on? I know how previous Persona games where, where all of the best waifus were stuffed into the end game.

Hey there, /pg/
What was the most emotional moment in P5 for you? Happy, mad relieved, don't matter.

For it was probably going after the shitty fosterparents that were blackmailing Kawakami

Honourable mention goes to the cuscene keeping you in suspense about whether Joker is dead or not.

Come to think of it, besides Katsuya and Tatsuya has there ever been any Persona users who were actual siblings?

youtube.com/watch?v=CYDIJwjEbq0
Why is Lotus Juice so GOOD!?

Tell us girls from previous games you liked, and if you can, why, so we can actually work out what you like instead of just throwing all the girls at you.

The real problem with guns in P4 is that they would need to add an airsoft vendor, because there's no way Daidara could sell them, and that doesn't really fit with the small-town theme.

>What was the most emotional moment in P5 for you?
I don't think I felt particualarly emotional during it to be honest. I'm not a big fan.
I suppose I quite liked helping Shinya, when he was apologising/making up to his schoolmates was pretty sweet.
Actually - probably Makoto getting upset by everyone in her life calling her useless, and not trusting her.
That really is the extent of it though. I thought P5 paled in comparison to other emotional moments in the series.

Reiji and Kandori

>best waifus at the end of the game
Since you're an Aigisfag, you'll like Makoto since she's also robotic.

Thanks! That slipped my mind since I've only ever heard of it.

Futaba and Goro.

Probably the truth behind the Goro ruse cruise being revealed and Ryuji's big moment near the end. Both were just great "fuck yeah" moments.

The final cutscene was a gut punch as always, of course.

>Ryuji's big moment near the end
Which moment is this? The end of Shido's dungeon?

Is reading the Persona 1 manga a good alternative to playing the game if I didn't liked the gameplay?

>You'll never use Cognition's endgame reality bending to make Kawakami your age so you don't have to worry about her dying too long before you if at all

Aigis and Labrys

Ah, right! That should count well enough.

Futaba and Goro

The story and characters in P1 aren't really up to the standard of the games afterwards, except Nanjo.
I'd say don't bother with it at all if you can't handle the gameplay. You're not missing much.

Where the fuck this theory of Futaba and Goro being half-siblings came from?

You know it, senpai. I'm so glad they gave him a big moment again after six dungeons of being the buttmonkey.

Given his origin as the embodiment of human hope, I suppose he's attracted to Treasures in the same sense that regular humans are attracted to the sins they symbolized.

Where's my Takashi Kido?

what happens next

Cause they're Mums are both dead.
That's literally it.
People are stupid.

What did /pg/ think of the Daybreakers OVA?

this one's more hype
youtube.com/watch?v=YgWFcK9JqLk

When Shiho jumped off the roof I was furious at Kamoshida. I also choked up during the Kawakami hospital scene.

P5 did a great job with small scale conflicts, but when the stakes gradually increased, it fell more flat and I felt less emotionally invested. The Kamoshida arc is one of the best written things in the series, but I was rolling my eyes a lot during the Shido arc.

Nothing. All there is. So, use the power of imagination. Or libido.

their*
Fuck me.

Agreed, I wish they'd come up with a bit more for Shido than just "I wanna run things".
Maybe play up the "I was clearly chosen by God to do this" angle way more.

What if Yaldabaoth are not born from human desire, but created intentionally by a certain group?

My fucking sides

>P5 did a great job with small scale conflicts, but when the stakes gradually increased, it fell more flat and I felt less emotionally invested.
I agree. I found it hard to give a shit about Okumura overworking his employees, because the game shows you little to tie it to the real world. Compare that to everything relating to Kamoshida, or even Haru's fiancee problem in the same arc.

You don't think (((they))) had something to do with it, do you?