youtube.com/watch?v=9k7k3Mzknm8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ye2Fn62xDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>driving at all

Why would you do that, user?

>like smoking
that's funny

It does make you look like a backwoods hick.

out of everything else retarded in that obviously facetious image, why do you fixate on that

Who the fuck care about propulsion (unless steam/jet/rocket powered) as long as it's light and fast.

>socially unacceptable
They must be joking

Clarkson will never relent. Without a revolution in battery technology evs will be stuck as short range cuckmobiles. Normies ruined cars.

>implying I'm not already a pariah
just stick it on the bill I guess

I'm already a social outcast. Who cares?

Good, then my Takeyari straight-piped grandfathered-in Miata will be ten times more obnoxious than it already is.

>mx-5
>obnoxious
In what reality is this?

Don't act like they can't be obnoxious

>>Most popular boys name in Elon

How much sound is a little 1.8ltr going to make?

as somebody who lives in a college town full of people who drive these things, pretty fuckin loud considering the mods people do

Doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=9ye2Fn62xDc

Just lol.

That graph is hilarious.

Confirmed for never being at a racetrack. Spec miata is filled with the most unreasonably loud miats inside the ionosphere.

Compared to what? A golf cart?

Nice strawman. My statement was succinct, quit acting 12.

You've mx-5 isn't threatening and probably has a shit note. Deal with it, m8.

You're dumb as fuck.

I don't own a mazda
m8

M8, have you never heard straight pipes? No mufflers, anything?

Nice argument
I service my sister's 90s mx-5. It's a great little car and fun to put though windy roads, but you'd be delusion to think that anyone is going to notice your note.

I don't know what you're on m8, but I simply said that spec miatas are loud. I dont see what the 'note' of my car has to do with this or what your sister has to do with this but if you want to post a picture, the anons here would drool over her if that's what you want. I'm pretty sure you're the only one here having delusions.

Your little hairdresser car isn't loud

I don't own a mazda
m8

So why are you even discussing this? You sound pretty emotionally invested

Telling people they're wrong is fun dontcha know.

How am I wrong? A little straight piped mx5 isn't going to scare any old people.

>most popular boys name is elon

man you really must be on something. You've said twice now that I have a miats, which isnt true. You've said that an mx5 couldnt possibly be loud, which is also wrong. And on top of all this you've used logical fallacies or moved the goalposts in almost every post.

There's no ids. You probably do own one tho judging by how fanny flustered you are right now.
Also mx5 aren't loud.

>formula E

As a mechanical engineer that works in engine development and that became a mechanical engineer specifically to work in engine development, I care quite a lot.

Americans and humour everyone

who do you work for? how did you start off after graduating and getting your degree? currently studying mechanical engineering myself.

Do you understand how mufflers etc work or not? Good headers and nothing but exhaust pipe is LOUD. Engine size doesn't really matter too much.

It does though. You sound like me when I was 14

Yes. Loud for a little cuckmobile but nothing serious.

You're right, but then you're wrong. The more air, the more loud.

Chainsaws are usually less than 0.1L.
bear that in mind.

JCB.
I've also worked for Caterpillar, Perkins and Mahle powertrain.
Out of uni I worked as an engine test technician for about 18 months. I've been a professional engineer doing engine calibration for about 4 years now.

it will interest to see in the next few years as the tesla's get older how the batteries hold up, they lose a couple of % in capacity each year. The model 3s haven't even been made yet and the giga factory is delayed.

I thought it was going to be mohummad

a 50cc without a muffler is the most ear-shattering shit ever

>ice is socially unacceptable
>gangs of straight pipe four bangers roaming the streets at night terrorizing the neighborhood

Tesla can't even produce the model 3, how is this going to happen in 5 years?

>willingly ruining your car

Smoking isn't socially unacceptable at all

Speak for yourself, some of us are pushgods

>most popular boys name elon
>implying arab gibs-me-dats won't continue producing so much crotch parasites to keep muhammad at number 1

>socially unacceptable (like smoking)
(like smoking)
Into the trash it goes. Top fucking lel. Where I live teens are seeing being able to afford cigarettes as a luxury status

This. What kind of deluded Musk fangirl made that chart?

>Pushrods and 4 bangers are mutually exclusive

I mean people have largely switched to vaping but yes, no gives a fuck if you light up where I live

socially unacceptable thats like hsitting in the streets right? well move to india and drive ices into the next millenium