/vn/ - Best girls of their franchise edition

Visual Novel General #1571

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread: This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v647
uneedzone.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wanker is shit

xth for Touko

>Worst girls of their franchise edition
Anone, you should fix that.

I love milfs

Best

I'm so glad that all these posters are reading Ayakashibito lately. I read it like 2 years ago and nobody talked about it

Damn, don't know a single one of 'em, not even by looks.

>tfw suzu will never be real

nth for best maid

And the worst route; you can marry her when she's 40 years old.

Anyone else swamped in vns? Read Hatsukoi, DracuRiot, KnS, Hoshimeme, Ayakashibito, Majimeme, PE fandisc, and Tsujidoi when Ai's route drops. I feel like an elephant in a fucking dog kennel, help me anons

All the girls in Ayakashibito were great except Tonya

>Except the ice bitch
Fixed. Tonya was funny at many points

I never understood people who read more than 2 titles at the same time.

disable your internet so you stop getting distracted

This, why start another VN if you're already reading half a dozen?

>mc buttfucking reina

I do this sometimes but with different genres; moege/nukige, VN-gameplay/plotge, etc...

she didn't deserve it.

Trying to enjoy older titles while also reading whatever is new and interests me so I can talk about it while everyone else is reading it. I only mentioned vns though, also busy replaying Final Fantasy 5, Pokemon Silver, and Oblivion, playing League intermittently. God help me

that three-way was pretty great.

This is surprisingly developing nicely for a moege. I wish they would just spit it out but at the same time, they are developing their feelings naturally it's not rushing straight to confession like other moeges

prepare yourself for a shitty ending to her route, otherwise it's comfy.

OH FUCK I AM DYING

Well that sucks

Shame about the ending of the route honestly, also the MC made me want to punch him in the face the hole route, also fuck her mother too.

I LIKE LOLIS!

Kei best girl

>first electrocuting scene in euphoria
>shit and piss everywhere, those screams
fug, boys. i don't think i can go any further. on the other hand, i got a boner from that very long, first kissing scene with nemu. what to do?

I'm kinda sad, that the fox girl wasn't named Lisa, since lisa means fox in Russian.

Read it all nigga

yeah, i guess i will. nemu is just too fucking smug to ditch and its not like i dont want to rape those girls

>He's already checking out after the electric chair scene
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, did you not realize what you were getting into? Push through it man. Also follow the recommended order Rika->Sensei->Rinne->Nemu->Kanae

>umineko was almost 10 years ago
man, where did time go

I love lolis.

i thought the electrocution would be quick, but she was screaming for like 5 minutes straight. the biggest problem for me is still the scat, since i refuse to censor myself in any way through the options menu. and yea i'll definitely follow that route order, everyone everywhere is recommending it exactly like that.

>Arc's latest design
Thoughts?

Who is the most bulliable character of all vn time, /vn/?

My vote. She just makes you want to tease her until she cries, it's adorable.

>WTC5
>MaggotBaits
>Dies irae
>SubaHibi
Is 2017 the year of the kamige?

I want to bully her but afterwards hold her close and pat her head. I love you wanko.

No high resolution out yet. Here is a waifu2x upscale

>Game that got me into VNs, Cyber Slayer came out 15 years ago
It aged great and still looks good by todays standarts. Short, erotic, kinetic, cyberpunk slaughterfest. I love it.

Looks like literally any other Jeannu.

What the fuck is WTC5? VNDB gives nothing.

>Walk in each other naked all the time
>Bully each other for having an erection (boy) and being completely flat and hairless (girl)
>Touch her chest and butt as a "prank"
>Openly talk about sex, when they're bonding
>"Not Sexually Involved"
Now I know why studio rúf didn't had an update in like a decade, some poor, blue balled Japanese must've killed them or something.

>MaggotBaits
>2017
>45% TLed

Nigga

it'll be released same day as higurashi 6

>Maggot Baits
>2017
>2018

At least it isn't Takeuchi

the translator said he'd have it done by January if you want to believe him

likely won't be out until Summer 2018 if that's the case, though.

>Google "WTC5 vndb"
>It says it right there on the first result
It's When They Cry 5

Oh. Who cares then

>Fate

the outfit isn't bad, but the vents still look too small

also find it pretty lazy how they just re-used AE's color scheme for the alt outfit. also Akiha without white hairband is still cancer, and it looks like they backtracked on the only reasonable design change done to her (the removal of red, since she hates the color red)

>vndb.org/v647
>this will never be translated
REEEEEEEEEE

I NEED MORE SUZU

people who enjoy pleb-filter vns

That's Himawari though.

Seeing all the ways that Battler got bullied was my favorite part of Umineko.

We ever going to get that 18+ Dies Irae or what?

>we will never get a black lagoon-esque vn
why even bother

Assessing target's emotional state - despair.

According to various components of user, a roar is recommended.

Perfect bullying characteristics
>Still a virgin
>Loli, small, petite
>Insecure
>Not taken seriously

Get ready for a new wave of crowdfunding VNs from Japan. They are getting on the train.

uneedzone.jp/

I thought Kokoro was the best Majikoi girl for getting bullied. Unlike Wanko, she was bitch so you didn't even have to feel too bad for her when it happened.

So, we might get them in a decade or so.

tfw

>nyohoho

Here's another one for you, user.

What is Majikoi even about, is it good and can I impregnate Momoyo?

>wanting to bully someone so sweet

you are a bad person.

You're already pass the "worst" scene in euphoria. Nothing afterwards is even half as bad as the electrocution scene depending on just how much you hate scat.

^_^

>What is Majikoi even about
Friendship, fighting and loving waifus seriously
>is it good
I enjoy it
>and can I impregnate Momoyo?
You can nakadashi her yes

Daily reminder that Euhporia is a glorified nukige that quickly looses steam, both CG and story wise.

Daily reminder that you're not welcome here if you treat it as anything other than a nukige.

Daily reminder that MaggotBaits is a kamige.

>Nothing afterwards is even half as bad as the electrocution scene
I would strongly contest this. I can already think of three or four

Why did you preface this with, "daily reminder," when you don't say this daily?

I will break her down and make it impossible for her to live without me. That's all she deserves and that's all she's useful for.

Anything that looks good?

It's about Naoe Yamato and his glorious Nippon cock.

>that
>bad
Nigga, erotic asphyxiation is pretty fucking vanilla.

i'm that guy and choking is hot

>both CG and story wise.
The CGs and story just got better as it goes on, especially if you follow the recommended route

>Daily reminder that you're not welcome here if you treat it as anything other than a nukige.
I've never seen anybody think of it as more than a nukige. Can I think of it as a Kaminukige?

>story just got better as it goes on

Best girl desu

Tonya was a traitorous bitch but she still had her moments

What about the one with the whipping? Or the one with the tubes? (I think someone on the staff either loved or hated Rinne)

I actually forgot about this one

>>Best girl desu
patrician taste

I'll admit that it faltered a bit toward the end but I came out of it thinking "man I really enjoyed the way the story went" which is better than I can say for another VN I played around that time, G-Senjou

Whipping is nothing compared to electrocution and I did say it depends on just how much you hate scat.

People getting shocked by Euphoria's CGs are like the niggas who treat that one ShindoL doujin with the bad end as high art and deeper than the mariana trench.

Man, I whip and choke people every saturday. The tube one is pretty bad, but death by electrocution is something else entirely.

I was never able to get over Touko's sixhead. Every other character was fine, I don't know how they managed to mess up on Touko.

Who said anything about shocked? I just thought the electrocution one wasn't the most extreme

>Whipping is nothing compared to electrocution
But getting whipped in the clit though?