Mazda

Should I get a Mazda 3 model 2014>>?

are they good cars? They look like a hoot to drive.

Best current hatch bar none

They look like retarded station wagons.

Why would you want to be seen driving something like that?

Best hatch out there right now.
Made Mazda my favorite car brand out there. MX-5, CX-5, 3 and 2 are all the best car within their price class.

They're actually very sexy and unlike German cars people won't think you're a Muslim if you drive one.

I drive a 2015 and I fucking love it. That curvy bodyline on the front fender is so sexy I can't take my eyes off it.

Well, I for one would assume the driver of a stupid station wagon is a woman, like one that thinks she needs to beable to carry friends as passengers.

Like, an amoral slut that doesn't care what others think of her. She drives it because it's a mild thrill while she goes up the onramp while high as fuck on meth or drunk as fuck at the club. The fact she can carry her friends and it comes default in an automatic transmission make me think this is for college student women with upper-middle class parents.

That's crossovers

I really want to get a first gen

I really hate those taillights

No. Get a civic for 3k

>those lines

*puke*

>factory rice the car

I own one, it's pretty okay.

you need to be 18 to post here user

I sold my 2014 xd Astina last week. It was a good reliable car, but the amount of road noise was unacceptable in a top-of-the-line model.

Same I've always hated those shitty ass lights

stock 3k civics are super bland. The SiR look like a fit.

the others are shit compared to first gen

Why tho

I drive a 2015 hatch as well. It's not fast or anything but its a DOHC 185 horsepower lil thing. Infotainment is not good but Mazda speakers are surprisingly good stock, if that matters to you.

Yes. Make sure you get the GT model made in Japan though, lower trims are made in Mexico

Okay so I'm looking for a new car, pref a nice hatchback, I've got a price range of 5-6k but possibly up to 8k if I spot something very nice I don't mind saving extra for.

so far I seen a few I like

>2013 1.6L Ford Fiesta TDCi (£5200)
>2010 1.4L Abarth Punto Evo 16v (£5900)
>late 2015/2016 1.6L Honda Civic i-DTEC (£8700)
>2014/2015 1.2/1.4L Vauxhall Corsa (£4000-5000)
>2010 1.8L Mitsubishi Lancer (£3000)

Only problem is I can't choose, I'm looking for something sporty-ish but also practical for a daily driver, the fiesta and civic fit my needs but is it worth the cost is what I'm concerened, the Abarth and Lancer are probably gonna be ridiculous insurance prices most likely.

Bought a 2013 new and my only complaint is the road noise, a common complaint for the brand apparently. A fun daily otherwise I'll be keeping for the considerable future

Sometimes I feel bad for you bongs and your retarded tax and insurance

yeah £2000/yr with a telematic box on the Abarth Punto
£3000+ for without, but £900/yr on Civic with a box, and £1100 a year without, that's me being 21 and a years NCD

Jeez, just get the Civic or whatever's cheapest to insure then. You can always buy a nicer car later down the road when it's more affordable for you

Dubs of truth.

Just an fyi I think this is the case after 2016 only. I know because I got a base model because poorfag and made sure to get one manufactured in Japan.

I find the road noise perfectly acceptable in my 2016 sGT. But who am I to talk, coming from a '96 corolla previously.

He should get the GT model anyway because it's so much better