ETH officially at an all time high

ETH officially at an all time high
>and he STILL didn't buy ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=buy ethereum
dapps.ethercasts.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i would have bought more but need to wait for wiretransfers or otherwise have weekly limits. these exchanges suck.

True that. I can't buy fast enough.

What are you talking about? Just buy a shitload of bitcoins off different fags on localbitcoins and then trade them for ETH on poloniex. It couldnt be easier. You just need to be a financially liquid human being

>Paying for BTC at an above market commission price.

Enjoy making other people rich.

I just bought in at 20.66 USD.

Don't fail me ETH.

where do you recommend?

Why.... it will drop to 19.90. Its like you hate money. Its resistance is 20.60

Ethereum: What could possibly go wrong?

The dubs have spoken.

Err, its better than giving your personal i formation to coinbase and then getting limited.

Sometimes this board seems like coinbase technical support forum with the amount of problems people are having with them.

Seriously localbitcoins is the way forward. So what if you have to pay £820 for £800 worth of btc it's fast, easy and you can get away with no ID.

There's always one guy at localbitcoins who undercut everyone and sells them with almost no profit. Or maybe they are just rich and sells btc because they have so much invested in btc that they provide the service almost for free.

You dont know that.
You cant say anything for certain.
Just stay quiet and mad that youre not on the train little boy.

I haven't laughed this hard in so long thanks user.

It's already approaching $22... 21.40 on coinbase now...

Exactly, we going up boys

Feels good to have bought in @ $16

To the moon I say, the moon!

God I sound like a shill I'm a fag

I know right I hate shilling but this could be some ez money so I'm all for it

I listened to Veeky Forums like a good user. Now I have money for my kebab everyday. Thanks Veeky Forums

ugh i still need to load up some more even though i have 500 eth its just not enough

>mission
Are we heading here?

Sold at 19 fuq will buy next dip

My first ether was at 10.6

The first investment I've touched that didn't die.

I'm jealous user. I waited until $12.16 FML

Should have listened when it was $5.

It matters not. TO THE MOON.

Onwards, and upwards!

anyone know where to get a sizable loan if you have 0 credit? Im only 11 eth in and just interviewing for jobs now (one of which im almost sure to get).. I'm scared I wont make it in time. When it hits 100, I wanna be strapped in enough to be set for life. ill even do loansharks, idgaf

do you guys have an offline wallet? eth seems weird to setup, and lots of fishy clients out there.

Nah but I feel your skepticism. I have 250 eth on coinbase right now and I am really thinking I should move them into at least kraken or poloniex if not an offline wallet...

>tfw been holding for a year
>was drunk when the dao broke and didn't sell before the crash
>had to hold when it was worth $7
>now up 150%

Its fdic insured so i mean you wont be fucked

>buying while it's high

myetherwallet.com it's easy as fuck.

Coinbase tends to coincidentally experience technical difficulties during periods of volatility and suspend all trading for any reason they like. It's probably the most user-friendly way to purchase easily, but I'd learn some alternatives for cashing out reliably. I most definitely wouldn't store any in "your" Coinbase "wallet".

>he thinks 21 is high

compared to BTC no but it's an all time high for ETH isn't it?
buying at it's current peak doesn't seem smart

im nervous, fellas
not sure id be able to handle myself if it ended up either crashing or going to the moon

buy when it corrects tomorrow or so and then it should keep going up

hey who do u guys invest with?

That's what I thought when it was at 20.20 then it keep going up. So I bought back in quickly.

K anons should I buy more ETH right now or wait for another dip?

I honestly would buy in now. It broke the 20 wall today and it's still going up. I've also seen on Twitter that the chinamen are buying Ethereum up too.

Buy now. It might dip tomorrow or it might not. Either way it's going way up longrun.

what pages do you follow on Twitter for this kind jazz?

I just look up #ethereum and look at the statuses

may the decoupling from the btc crash mark the beginning of the flippening for eth.

Don't buy now, it'll dip soon, then buy.

where do u buy ETH from? i havnt downloaded autism.exe yet and no nothing about this topic

being able to buy ETH is the reward for figuring it out yourself

lmgtfy.com/?s=b&q=buy ethereum

btw why do u guys think ETH is going to beat out BTC? what are they doing different?

I usually don't mind spoon feeding people but you are not even trying. try google.

im about to drop 5k on eth long term... good idea or wait for dip?

Fart contracts

WHEN THE FUCK DOES GEMINI RESET THE DAILY BANK TRANSFER LIMIT

I NEED MORE mETH

I might just get a cheap webcam from the Big Lots if they have one to do the faggoty webcam verification shit at Coinbase

There's not going to be another dip below 20. There is no significant event on the horizon; the ETF is behind us. It's been gaining steadily.

k ima buy 5k of eth rn

Coinbase.com or gemini.com

Where can I buy directly with my credit card without verifying ID? I'm european

SUB $25 ETH will be remembered as the days before the damn thing took off circa bitcoin 2013. Monday and the days that follow alone might double the price since the ETF news was during the weekend so all the new money that brought the price up was simply on hand funds that were on the exchanges already. We've yet to see the effect of people who are going to fund their exchange account to buy eth including big accounts that want to claim a .eth domain now that the ENS auction will take place soon: "ENS will launch on the mainnet on March 14 "

Get on guys this is your ticket out of the Veeky Forums biz "muh employer is making me... blah blah blah posts"

Will it and it should take place this year not 2020.

I'll PayPal someone $240 for 10 ETH. I'll send you the money first. Dead serious. I need more mETH ASAP and Gemini's daily bank transfer limit won't fucking reset.

No, I won't do a chargeback or any other nonsense if you deliver. Email in name field. Be serious and show me your holdings first.

We're going to the moon. Ether Harold has been right every time.

hell yeah

So I've got as much ETH as I could before hitting these bullshit limits on Coinbase but REALISTICALLY how high do you think this thing will go?

I'll be happy with $1K desu.

HELP!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND ON THIS SHITTY PLANET

WE ARE ABOUT TO HIT 23!!! MOON RIDE

The thing about suckers.. is that there's a new crop of them coming up, ripe for the picking.

25... its cumming

jesus its rising so fast

why is it going up so fast rn

Kek wills it

Thanks Veeky Forums

how high do you think kek can will it?

I really wish I had bought more, only have 8 ETH currently

Where we're going.... kekistan on Alpha Centauri

fuck me i should have bought more

where can i go to get the exact price every fucking retarded website is different

You must be new to this game...

Bubbles gonna pop soon... then come right back up. Make sure to buy the dip

GDAX if you want to make money
POLO if you want to buy cheap.

Be smart and lurk moar faggoy

When you think it's gonna pop?

Right now.

Yeah man i was thinking about selling rn so im sure lots of other people are too

1. Localbitcoins
2. Poloniex
3. No limits

im a euro, are these limits just an american thing?i had no problem deposting 20k euros on coinbase

probably because im not protected

THE BANKS ARE CLOSED

IT'S SUNDAY

Oh well you're screwed by the legacy financial system.

You can use online banking though to make a bank transfer to a seller on localbitcoins.

The only coin which can give the biggest ROI this year is Iconomi coin.

It is the NASDAQ of cryptos, do you comprehend what tha tmeans?

Its the nasdaq of cryptos if nasdaq was run by petrov and sergei out of a shared office space in bucharest

Doesn't look like a good investment

Priceless.

I wonder how many retards actually were confused by this.

I never thought Ethereum would take off and after the DAO I thought it was game over,pretty salty to be honest senpai

> all time high
> buy

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Tell your parent that you are trans and need money for surgery.
Imagine his relief when you told them you were just kidding and became a millionaire instead ;)

Localbitcoins and then trade at poloniex

When will it dip to 20?

thats what i did

Ethereum has improved every technical aspect of bitcoin combined with having a built in programming language for infinite versatility. You could run an election on ethereum through smart contacts and it wouldn't be possible to even claim that "the election was hacked" as you could just check the code and pseudonymous transaction list yourself. Ethereum will also be the ultimate escrow service rendering banks completely useless. Want to bet with other 4channers anonymously about what outcome topic X will have? Make a smart contract that will release the money to the winner once the outcome is settled.

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan, Deloitte etc) believes are currently in the process of building decentralized applications (dApps) on top of Ethereum. Some of their prototypes will be released here:

dapps.ethercasts.com/

FREKIN REEEEEEEEEEEE WILL IT DIP OR DO I BUY NOW!!!?

Yes it will dip faggot