>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Event shops usually stay up for another week after the main show ends. Remember to spend all your Event currency before it closes down
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg

- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/src/1501947005467.webm
thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/175668/fategrand-order-english/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

deader than dead

I'm here for dead NA memes

this guy has some serious mental problems to be doing this two days.

>fgog/ is laughing at us

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

Altera!

Cutie

I just bought $200 worth of quartz cmon bros let's save the game we love

Reminder that FEH and GBF have vastly inferior visuals in exchange for better mechanics somewhat so moving over there won't help you

>MHX gets invulnerability on one of her skills
>OG Seiba gets nothing

It's hard being an EOP

real bread

>no dangos because we must respect riceball culture
>no events till late October
>no banners
>no communication
>log in quartz is broken
>shows a disabled promotion from june
>everyone in friends list offline since nerofest ended
>0 community
>whales don't care anymore
>can't even keep up the bandwidth cost of all the f2p 3rd worlders who have never, and will ever touch a credit card
>game shuts down before the 1 year license even ends because of negative profits and absolutely 0 interest from the west due to lack of everything
>people would rather play faggotball or nintendoshit emblem

I SERIOUSLY hope you didn't spend any money on this.

They also have actual content and far superior gacha rates, unlike this shitpile.

IT'S NOT FAIR JAPAN KEEP STEALING OUR EVENT!

Don't mind me
Just posting real content
may.2chan.net/b/src/1501947005467.webm

why are you guys so dumb, can't even make a fucking thread

New thread. Can we refrain from bringing up stupid memes this time?
Have an original if not productive discussion or don't discuss at all, geez.

>just two days
There is one post that's probably you

Hey Alter, /fgog/ is being too noisy talking about half AP, new servants, jew gacha, Apo, Riyo event, swimsuit servants and the upcoming summer event so I thought I'd take a break here.
So how are you guys enjoying the game?

>this thread was created first

fuck off morons.

fuck off samefag rinfag.

>/fgog/ is fucking shit
>they get all the new contents
THIS ISN'T FAIR

I JUST SOLD MY HOUSE, MY WIFE, AND MY PET CAT TIMMY TO BUY SOME QUARTZ! WHO'S GONNA MATCH ME?

gomennasai

It says that there are 20 but I can only count 19, where's the last one coming from?

>THREE THREADS
two generals worth of faggots about to whine lads

>no event going on
>s-shut up memers why the fuck are you so entitled they are making more money by drawing this out you fucking manchildren you can't have an event on all the time unless youre chinese shut up shut up shut uuuuup
>awful income
>s-shut up memers what did you think people would pay for when there is no event going on 9k is pretty good considering no events shut up shut up shut uuuuuup
This is the state of FGO USA defenders, kek.

Pray for the soul of a Dead Game

Fuck off FEHshill nobody wants your dying game which is dying GLOBALLY

What do you think the devs were on when they came up with Edison?

Nah, Medusa is better.

Alex is shit, ascend Ushi instead.

why the fuck would you sell your wife.
after you went to all that trouble to roll her!
I bet she wasn't even np 5 before you got rid of her you unfaithful philanderer.

Why, yes of course. He's not actually bad let alone unplayable, and we both know gameplay isn't that relevant.

Speaking of dying games

thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/175668/fategrand-order-english/

JUST

no, wait for DUDE instead

NA CAN STILL WIN THIS

WE ALL JUST NEED TO BUY AN $80 PACKAGE EACH TO SAVE NA

do if unless you have better rider to take care of, you will get more mats when we finally get event

Your life must be really empty, I pity you.

/fgog/ here
HAHAHAHA DEAD FUCKING GAME HOW ARE YOU KEKS ENJOYING YOUR DAILY GRIND

i think JP likes to forget about the two whole months they had of absolutely nothing. it's the only way i can see them justifying their chimping over NA not having news on the next event for one whole day.

One of them give 2, I think it was Camelot.

i don't have either of these

>/fgog/ laughing at us and saying they will merge back

IT'S NOT FAIR

posted in wrong thread, reposting
Felt the urge to roll so I have 2 jp quartz accounts
Will be posting results for 1st acct, will pull 2nd acct later in the day
did 50 tickets 1st then 900 quartz on story gacha
first 50 tickets + 400 quartz I get shit just 4 stars

Not as empty as this game.

Holy fuck what's wrong with the drops in the mat farming. Seriously I want golden pieces, it's literally all I need to level up my servants yet none drop. I get 1 silver per 30AP, it's fucking trash.

>Meanwhile FGO USA devs: use 3 Busters for damage OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAND!!!!

not as empty as fate NA's assets.

>spend 500 usd on this game
>dead in two months
MAD

I want to gently remove her veil and hug her from behind while burying my face in the back of her neck

If the game dies, we're coming to shit up (You)r thread. Chew that one over.

It's just dedicated shitposters, /fgog/ has nothing to do with it when they are also busy bitching about how the 2nd year anniversary has nothing good.

>Faggot gets called out for lieing about JP mocking us so he samefags replying to himself and starts falseflagging in their general

I hope FGO USA dies soon so I don't have to read all these dumb posts

carmilla really stands out against all that purple hair.

next 400 quartz I get 3x vlad and ozzy
last 100 i get waver + artoria on same pull
fucking vlad spooked me i just wanted the cat

Come on user, you know better than to claim we can shit up a place that is already shittier than ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I

It's not JP retard it's someone baiting. He posted about JP making fun of us before they started

>Vastly inferior visuals
At least my dudes in armour don't have giant JAGGIES

Shut up shut up shut up shut up SHUT UUUUUUUUUP I'm having a motherfrikkin blast grinding these mats and talking and smiling together with my Jeanne in My Room. The game is amazing, I'm sorry you can't enjoy the god sauce.

Hahaha you cucks can't even read your own game before coming here to ask retarded questions, half a week trying to understand nip and you'll leave crying when /fgog/ tells you to kill yourself

There's one or two guys who started doing it since yesterday night for hours and hours.

It's really sad when you think about it.

That's pretty good

Wrong general.

>get 2 golden chests from shadow servants
>the one you want gives you dust
>second one is gold monument that you dont
even need

>I'm having a motherfrikkin blast grinding these mats and talking and smiling together with my Jeanne in My Room.

>jp is moonrunes
>gbf is too grind heavy
>feh is awful to do anything but roll
>brave exvius looks like dirt
>dokkan plays awfully
Is there even ONE decent mobage?

Post yfw you didn't whale

Why do they hate Vanilla Saber so much.

Thanks, now I could finally plan this out. Preferabl I'd have 2 more Grails to get Ibaraki and Kintoki Rider to 92 but oh well.

That's cute user.

>Was going to whale like a motherfucker for Shuten and Okita
>game died long before reaching her
Kek, I guess that leaves me with an extra 500$ to spend on socks, fidget spinners and anal beads.

There called mobage for a reason retard
>mobile
>garbage
>mobage

But old FGO was a lot slower, so people actually had more things to do in those two months.

proof of waver + artoria in single pull
will be trading this acct away for another quartz account and keep going until e rank luck

JP server has 40AP, don't know why it's not available here yet. Eh I leveled Arash with the silvers I got so there's that.

Yeah, always get dust

Not providing new content would be like not allowing themselves to make easy money, that doesn't make any sense.
The game ATM doesn't make any money because there isn't any limited gacha, period.

Candy crush

You're not necessarily will get them all, but good luck.
Are you going to whale?

does bluestacks work for playing fgo

>2 Ushis
*teleports behind you*
Warui ne, I'll be taking these
*chops your neck, you faint while I take the Ushis necessary to NP5 her*
Heh, waruku omou na

nope

>96 ap left to fill
>Dailies reset in 8 hours
>15k XP from level

Gonna be monument farming hard tonight. For 10 minutes instead of 5!

>No emulators
>No gacha
>No login quartz
>No apples
>No content despite a huge backlog
>No events despite a huge backlog
>No players or money being made
what retards

Going to try not to, been hoarding like crazy and plan to do the same throughout the game. I already have Elizabeth Lancer and Stheno, and both Elizabeth Brave and Kintoki Rider is welfare luckily enough. That means I only have to roll during 5M Event for Kintoki, Ibaraki event for Shuten, Onigashima event for Yorimitsu and Ibarkai, Babylonia for Nitocris Rate-Up, and Shinjuku for Moriarty.
I'll probably end up buying Quartz for Kintoki or Shuten if I have to, but right now I'm pretty bad financially so I'll keep it to a minimum for Kintoki at least.

Sinoalice

They are probably delaying Dango because they are in the process of creating a cheeseburger equivalent with a Saber Alter rate up.

DOA

I've been getting mats I need pretty consistently today but have run out of AP. Should I use a golden apple?

save all your golden apples for events, for optimal grinding you should be going through about 20 apples per event

NOT FUCKING FAIR MY DUDES

I remember someone posted a CG they were commissioned to draw by the NA devs.

THoughts on grinding christmas literally every minute I'm awake to get infinite apples?

Why are you guys playing the dead version of the game?

I wish they had given me an opportunity to do it. The game died before I even had time to take out my wallet, even though I was 100% dedicated to being a good goy.