/acg/ - Armored Core General: Last Raven Portable Edition

Last thread: For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/z1bJS9gF
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially complete recommendation pastebin:
pastebin.com/Wjv8sukr

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>It must have been something you said

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>I just died in your arms toniiiiight

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI

Understanding Last Raven technical stuff.
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

AC Webm and Music collection download.
dropbox.com/s/eh12d8bhn4o5t3p/AC Webm.rar?dl=0#
dropbox.com/s/e43xmgrl76l9bpo/AC Music.rar?dl=0

Pretty sure that calls the end of the first design contest, but just in case, here's the post
Now then, in light of last night's announcement, I think it's about time we compile some stuff for PPSSPP and Last Raven Portable that we can put in the OP. I'm thinking a pastebin with a Mega or Mediafire link and instructions on how to set up the blur removal. And whatever else we can think of, I suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wx8dba5qzgY?list=PLcnac-PuV9IoEZ_nl1av4x5PKOHx_EIju
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I came here for the deepest lore

Let's talk about the worst pilot in the history of Armored Core. Shinkai! Because it's been awhile.

All right then,
What if the Internecine was yet another Layered?
Shinkai had a hard life, do not bully.

The martians from AC2 are the ones responsible for creating ACs originally

Finally uploaded this damn video, took me 5 days.

youtu.be/Wx8dba5qzgY?list=PLcnac-PuV9IoEZ_nl1av4x5PKOHx_EIju

bump

Fourth gen is the earliest in the chronology. Humans were eventually born out of the Kojima like some kind of primordial soup and that's why the radiation isn't a problem anymore.

Dont confuse "worst" with "tragic", Shinkai didnt deserve what happen to him

CWCheat to remove blur from ACLRP from LunaMoo

_S NPUH-10024
_G Armored Core: Last Raven Portable
_C0 Remove blur
_L 0xE0012825 0x00093D68
_L 0x20093D68 0x34050001
_C0 Remove blur [Disable]
_L 0xE0010001 0x00093D68
_L 0x20093D68 0x00002825

>No idea if it doesn't remove more stuff as I didn't really had time to play the game.
>Also ~ important when activating or disabling this cheat in-game it might require entering cheat menu and leaving it second time before the result of the patch will be seen since this changes an argument in delay slot and that has some weird behaviour with JIT.:]

ACLR Design Contest Results

First place with 3 votes

Tied for second with 2 votes each

Also don't have the disable slower effects enabled and simulate block transfer needs to be on or else there can be a few small visual glitches.

bump

Still finishing up Nexus, went to remake my ACs in LRP. I didn't realize how much they increased the spread for machineguns from Nexus into Last Raven.

Bump.

bump i ate too many peanuts i'm gonna

i'm gonna barf all over the thread bump

Bump.

Guess I oughta set up Cheat Engine again and fuck around with booster colors after all I managed to do yesterday was Frankenstein some AC parts together.

So in ACLRP I'm changing the booster I'm using before the loading screen comes in by altering 0x08C4CDB8 and I noticed something odd.

00 through 09 are all valid boosters, and so is 0B through 0D, but 0A is skipped. 0A leads to a bugged broken booster like 0E or 0F. The only conclusion I can draw from this is there used to be another booster but it was removed from ACLRP, be it from importing boosters from another game or one was scrapped for being too redundant. I don't know why. But there is 100% certainly a missing entry in the list.

Actually 08 is like that too, so that's 2 empty sections in the list.

Shinkai IS the worst. He got NTR'd by White Glint in 4, never got revenge in 4A, made MT do it for him because he was too much of a coward, his NEXT was given to him, and in the end he died with literally nothing accomplished in his life. How did he even get that Rank... we will never ever find out. It was just handed to him on a silver platter. No one, NO ONE can compete with Shinkai for title of worst pilot ever.

Found the location for camera height in ACLRP

0x08C33750 default is 66 66 36 41 or it's just that for my AC. Values are for very fine, fine, medium, and rough height change. You don't want to move far from 41 for the last or the camera will be shot through the roof and it can take a while to go back down.

bump

Found AC scale, in the garage at least.

0x08C283FE

Default is 80 3F. 80 is small change, 3F is big. Don't change 3F too much.

Okay it's not exactly the scale of the object in the world but rather how large it's rendered...? It's weird, it influences menu stuff as well and if you make it too small, which you do by increasing 80, it'll render behind things in odd ways. I don't really understand how the compositing works in PSP.

0x08C283EA is FOV or something like it, default is 90 3F. 90 changes a little 3F changes a lot

0x08C283D6 is vertical scaling, default is 80 3F.

0x08C283C2 is horizontal scaling, default is 80 3F.

You can now run ACLRP in different aspect ratios, have fun with figuring out the math for it lmao

Okay these actually get pretty fucked up when you enter into a mission. Like they were already messy since it didn't adjust culling but it got really fucked up, even resetting the values didn't unfuck it.

Gotta look into this more but zooming in by adjusting 0x08C283EA is safe enough if you change it after the mission starts.

Mmmmmmm... 0x08C283EA to zoom in does some odd things in the garage when you turn the camera...

Why the fuck can't something be straight forward for once in this fucking game

bump

bynp

>my design didn't get a single vote
sadface.

bump

bump

what if you could play as N-WGIX/v in the UW fight, you against 4 ACs?

user, what's your status?

Bump

Better yet, what if you were playing in the FA era, and every normal had the strength and piloting expertise of the dark raven?

F
There's always next contest.
DO NOT BULLY
DO NOT LEWD THE ZINAIDA

I can't tell what I'm seeing here.

Bump.