/fg/ - Falcom General #36

Previous Thread: A thousand thorns edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: twitter.com/HDKirin/status/890226327122362369

- Trails of Cold Steel II confirmed for PC release:
gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-pc-launches-august-2

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

First for great couples.

Who can stop this mad(wo)man?

Calvard when?

>implying Carnelia wouldn't win
You could probably chop her up in 100 different parts and she'd still manage to win and survive somehow

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

user, that's just going off what people tell about her. We don't know just how strong she is, but she is most likely a monster.
Just as we haven't seen Arianrhod go full serious mode yet.

My boyfriend (girlfriend) is really cute!

tfw in Ao you realize what that prologue in Zero really was

STOP NOT HAVING PLAYED DAWN OF YS

PLAY DAWN OF YS

Is there a translation for the voiced segments somewhere? If so i'll give it a check, since i did play 1 and 2 already.

We know from the Carnelia books that she's ridiculously sturdy (which are stated to be deliberately downplaying how much she did) and considering she's the First Dominion and no doubt rather proficient with her Stigma I trust the other Grailsritter's opinions that she could at least hold her own against Arianrhod.

*Something something loose loli pussy*

there's an entire dub and it's actually really good
not in the quality so much as how it emulates what low-budget localizations sounded like in the early 90s, and I feel it really adds to the experience that way

If you're really desperate not to use that then yes there's a script translation somewhere, but I couldn't tell you where it is since I didn't use it

Your boyfriend (girlfriend) is very cute just like my wife!

user, that's Earnest's cumdump. Not your wife.

what did he mean by this?

Toval?

If you guys don't buy zwei 2 I will personally see to it that Crossbell never releases.

Stop fantasising Earnest.

Thank you Eliefriend and congrats on your cute wife!

I'd let her open my door to D if you know what I mean

He meant that he manipulates the void and the helix as his form

He manipulates both the void and the helix as his form.

His staff looks like a giant cotton swab

My friend, I'm afraid the only person fantasizing here is you. On the other hand, Miss Elie has... serviced... me quite nicely on numerous occasions.

What did they mean by this?

It means he's actually Campanella, have you ever seen them in the same room, have you noticed how they are both expert rusemasters, have you noticed they both seem to know each others plans? Exactly!

since Trails got totally not Mystic Artes from Tales series in the form of S-Crafts, I wish FALCOM would go all the way and introduce skits too.

Hand over rest of the lolis or she gets it.

>Eat's Crossbell

Cassius is a dumb faggot, I want to shave his moustache and feed it to him

That he's a gary stu deus ex machina they can use whenever they write themselves into a corner

You already have tons of moments in the Trails games that get the same job done. Trails plots aren't so vapid and uninteresting that they have to relegate most of the character development to side conversations.

He could swing a sword so hard he reached Illumination

her mouth is wide open, she's asking for it

>Cassius is Lord Helix
That explains a lot of things.

The fact that so many books still name Sora as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” Kiseki game ever only tells you how far Kiseki still is from becoming a serious serie.

Ricotta is mine.

Thanks Wazyfriend!

Unfortunately you cannot as she is my wife.

You can repeat it all you like but it won't become true!

He's the Alex Jones of Zemuria.

>liking an ugly little boy
Disgusting

cute

Why is she wearing a top if she's a boy?

>tfw Ouroboros is turning the frogs gay

Obviously "she" isn't the first falcom character with gender identity issues

Ricotta (male)

>understands the true nature of all things

Why do 100% of her fanarts draw her as a girl?

Same reason most fanart of adult women characters makes their tits twice as big.

>Obviously "she" isn't the first falcom character with gender identity issues

Find me a fanart of Hackadoll 3 drawn as a girl. I'll wait.

Here's your Ricotta (female), /fg/

>using fan art to justify wanting to fuck little boys
Kek

Much better

Its amazing how much that design will improve Ys 8 if they use it.

Sell me on it please. After I'm done with Ao I will have ran out of Trails games I've not played yet and while I'm going to play FC Evo patched and replay CS, new games are welcome. Probably going to give Ys Origin a proper playthrough too.

I don't want to wade through that much shotashit to win an internet argument.

Disgusting. Ricotta is supposed to be a little girl. Why do SJWs have to ruin everything by ruining designs to make them "less problematic"?

Did they use the word kotowari for that in Japanese? Is Falcom gakuen what happens when you attain the same status as Cassius?

>big tits
>even skimpier outfit
>sexual pose
>sjw

>big tits
>skimpy outfit
>sexy pose
>SJWs
Are you stupid or just blinded by your desire to fuck ugly little boys

Have you not heard of it? Tumblr hates Ricotta's design because it "promotes pedophilia". They'd rather she has big tits, because it's "less problematic".

Loli Ricotta's thighs do problematic things to my dick

>Have you not heard of it?
Of course not, why would I visit that shithole? Anyway, if they wanted to fix "her" they'd just make "her" wear something that doesn't reveal as much, not turn "her" into something equally problematic

Their problem apparently is her top shows too much for a child and that her bottom is too short so you see her panties.

>equally problematic
You know SJWs get triggered by lewd lolis MUCH MUCH MORE than by cowtits right?

That adult design has a whitish woman in a sexual pose. To the middle class white girl students that make up tumblr thats just even more 'problematic'. If it was an SJW redesign they'd give her a burqa and tumblr nose.

>her bottom is too short so you see her panties

well I can confirm that one at least

Yes do post more screenshots. What kind of panties are those? I'm surprised Falcom hasn't patched the camera to prevent seeing her panties.

Towa a cute. A cute!

Doesn't change the fact that no SJW would turn a problematic loli into a problematic cowtits fucktoy

Aren't those mostly nostalgia fags?

>montain pass with a fine view
>fine view
God damn.

They're in it for themselves not any actual justice or anti-noncery. They perceive cowtits as effecting THEM which triggers them far more.

Most people in the west played Sky after SC came out.

There are only a few angles where you can get a really good view on them, it was actually harder than it looks
and so was I

Fuck, I really think that...
Her skirt/top model might be removable.

The game itself is pretty fun and has a lot of secrets to it than I doubt I even found half of if you like those sorts of things. NPC's are pretty involved in this game too, and you even have a menu screen where each one of them has 3 notes you can get for each of them like in CS. For me though I was really surprised at how good the characters and story was. I've played a fair bit of the the more modernish Falcom games so far, and while stuff like Gurumin or Xanadu Next have pretty good stories for what they are I was much more invested in what Zwei 2 had going for it.

>He thinks that skits are only for character development

>English voices only
>Buy

No...

Patience, user
We'll find out when it's out on PC

CUTE!

Yeh I'm waiting for that, though I really doubt anyone will mod her anyway. But at least I want to see if it's actually possible.

Biological fact: prior to puberty boys and girls are very much the same. You can dress up a 9 year old boy as girl and not even the voice will give it away.

>You can dress up a 9 year old boy as girl and not even the voice will give it away.
Is that so.. I might need some examples of this.

CRAZY

Refrain from posting incorrect filenames

Alright, thats a bit too far

I was at a Barcelona beach and there was a little girl without a top. Everything was fine nobody was arrested.

Must be another American thing.

( I ended up at the gay nudist one and had to look at 50 year old dicks).

haven't seen you in a while

>requesting CP
Jesus christ.

Not CP, dumbass. They're in clothes.

>implying it won't get an undub patch like everything else falcom has released

Renne, Renne, Renne!
The world's cutest girl is Renne, Renne, Renne!

>buying dub only games
Not him, but I'll pirate and use the undub patch. If there's something I don't like it's companies thinking it's ok to let modders fix their game. Which is pretty much why I no longer buy any Square Enix games after what they did to FF5 and Nier Automata.

>The world's cutest girl
Actually, no, that would be Neptune from the Hyperdimension neptunia series. Renne isn't even the cutest girl in Trails, that would be Estelle.

I'm not going to argue semantics with someone requesting images of actual children to jerk off to. Being a lolifag is one thing and getting off to real children is another.

I like them, but their door was one of the most pointless one in The 3rd, just behind to the pain that is the Raven's door.

This desu