Mfw

>mfw

What the fuck

what am I looking at

R I C E
I
C
E

Looks like a Mercedes M102 engine made to look like a M103. Sure seems like something that only a russian could come up with.

It's an I4 with half of another I4 welded on to make it look ilke an I6

Top fucking kek.

China

A car belonging to the cartel used for smuggling

Thats actually kind of clever

massive backpressure issues

Whatever you wanna smuggle in that would have to be extremely heat resistant.

Engines don't really get that hot, save for the exhaust manifold

Smuggling spark plugs. Two at a time.

It's for smuggling rare farts.

>Engines don't get hot

This fucking board i swear.

>being illiterate
>2018

Nigga I have my legs right next my bike's engine and it only ever gets slightly warm
In cold winter days I just rest my hands on the clutch case or muffler to keep them warm

Area around the engines are about 300 degrees.

Take your shitbox on a half hour drive, then put your cock on the block and see what happens

Your bike makes 50hp and isnt enclosed in a box you idiot.

Reminds me of the old mexican biker and the border guard. Once a week at the same time the mexican would cross the border with saddle bags full of sand. The guard knew he was up to know good but all he ever had were bags full of sand. After retiring the guard on vacation sees the mexican in a bar. They exchange pleasantries and after both saying they have retired the guard asks what was with the saddle bags full of sand? The mexican laughs and explains he was smuggling Harleys.

I bet it's a 1:10 compression 500cc shitbike. Try riding a high compression bike, they put out truly retarded amounts of heat. Look up the 1298 (1299?) duc, the subframe is bolted onto the rear cilinder head and it will fry your legs. For an extreme example, look at motoGP bikes, the fairings have holes and channels to direct cool air to the clip-on handles because they get awfully hot. I saw this video where a rider said valencia was the worst race of the year because he couldn't get enough airflow to cool down the clipons

Did that. Ended up getting cock blocked.

Ur 1 cheeky Kunt m8

kinda impressed

Maybe they hookup a hose from the a/c to blow cold air into that part?

>undo EGR and lower thermostat
>intake and head now cold enough to touch

I don't get it

Guards were so focused on the suspicious saddle bags they didn't pay attention to his motorcycle

The sand was just something to put the guards off track, the bikes were the deal.

That was one of the 50 Mexican Intellectuals, shamans of their particular tribes.

open thermostat
two fans
double wide radiator
hot?
not a concern

how don't you get it? he was smuggling harleys. the sand was a distraction to take away attention from the bike