/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Cooking with Master Willem Edition.

Overcooked: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

post quickslots

Thanks Albatross, appreciate the help.

Nothing personal, Church Wieners. Heh.

Thanks dowtheman, valtr salutes you. I will come back in five minutes.

i'm so sorry bribri lads, ringing again

Reminder.

Reminds me of a character I made

A poo complete with the dot

One slot for a bell always. In dungeons one for blue elixir, one for shaman blades, and one for coins. The rest filled with buffs or spells. Replace coins with BHM when farming something or rushing a rune or something

with a chikladge build could i go 40dex 40 blood? or should you focus on only one stat? im going to 120 and primarily gonna be chalice diving and co op

this game is so crap
alone you cant do anything
then you summon the npc
and you easily kill the caster
coz nobody else focuses you
then your npc dies
and the 2 remaining fuck your ass
coz their attacks go through the stone tombs
nice game

is cannon worth the meme?

>40/40
This is not dark souls.

TRUTH

id like to maybe use the bow blade as well i guess but if not no worries
ah thanks for the good input im glad you are here to contribute. do you have a yuou tube chan i could subscribe to?

For Chikage you should forget Skill and get 50 Bit, but if you want to use Bowblade's/Reiter's full moveset as well then 40/40 is fine.

25 Skill/50 Tinge or minimum Skill/50 Tinge

50 is the softcap for damage stats, but if you can't fit 50/50 into 120 with the vit you want too, 40/40 isn't too bad. Blt really should be at 50 though, untricked isn't worth using except to lead into a trick attack. Bowblade would be really fun on that build too.

thank you i think ill do 40 40 for some bow blade fun or maybe goof around with the rapier

For melee builds it's fine, use it lightly, blood-bullet before shots and with BMA

Me on a first date

I would like to date you user

How should I split my VIT/END up if I'm doing a 25/50 STR/ARC build at BL120? Should I just take END up to 40 and then fill in the rest with VIT, or is it generally better to vit-gouge?

Vit to 40-50, end at least 15-18

What's the difference between saw cleaver and spear?

Any anons up for chunk/rock glyph farming or a completely new poo in the loo FRC spelunk?

>tfw farming heavy abyssals
this shit is actually fun compared to visceral simulator that is Merciless Watchers
do physical weapons also have a korean tier OoS gem set or do they stop at 1 HA and 2 27s?

GET IN THE BAG

Hey Deku are we doing layer 3?

Guys, I'm back. Anyone up for some coop in great pthumeru layer 3? Pw is bbg, I am level 117 now and will keep it that way for the lvl 98 meta to coop with you

Cleaver is for strength and Spear is for skill/arcane

40-50 Vit, base-20 End. You don't need 40 End

i got her but it was -10hp, reringing

Some weapons are better with abyssal temperings.

bring it, choir bitch
I killed Iosefka every playthrough

>people will fall for this obvious b8

>HMLS/Wheel build
>base END
Do not do this and do not recommend this. Especially at 120 when he'll have the points to spare.

Cleaver gets more AR on Str and Arc builds, Spear on Skill builds and is serrated on both modes. Both have different tricked movesets, Spear has thrust attacks which are useful for Kin but it matters less when converted.

You know we up for a co-op

>he doesn't know some people really are that bad

Base End is the minimum, I run 12 (base for Cruel Fate) for my Str/Arc build using those weapons just fine

>strolling around grand cathedral
>weird red puddle
>summon a hunter
I dont get it. Was this some kind of online play? I thought I chose offline and I dont have playstation+
He did help me beat the boss though, which felt kinda like cheating

Was it Henriett?
The DLC added some new npc summons to help

>just killed lower pthu Rom in less than 30 seconds
Hot damn, I thought this version would've been harder

That was an Old Hunter NPC

Is this you two?

fuggin gargoyle

What the fuck happened. Why did I start dancing.

Yeah it was. Was the DLC free? I never bought anything like that.

kill yourself its my first play through you elitist circle jerkers

No but it did come with a free update that added the League, Old Hunter NPCs, and snek

you two still ringing?

I am

Become skilled or ask us for advice instead of coming and bitching itt. What responses did you honestly expect?

Sorry lad. Ain't no Scot

I'm from Burgerland

>you elitist circlejerkers

i can't get either of you, but my connection is fine to psn so idk whats happening. I guess I'll farm alone for a bit then try again, sorry for wasting your time

/bbg/ actually has the least elitist mongoloids of any bloodborne communities

It's more welcoming than Reddit's BB sub

How much VIT and ARC on a pure Arcane build? The closer I can get to 99 for nuclear space magic, the better. Bear in mind I want to co op and do FC's

It's never a waste of time in these threads, anonfu

I have a 50 VIT 70 ARC build (plus 2 points in skill for the saif) and I fucking love it.

Are you really about to fall for the 99 arc meme?

40 Vit minimum, 70-90 Arc for BL98-116

Minimum vit would be 30 + runes imo

Rest in arcane

How do you know when you have frenzy? There was no bar on my screen, then I went from full health to none. That was stupid as fuck and made me lose the echoes from my previous death

40 VIT / 70 ARC

40 Vit/70 ARC can be fit into a 98

There is a frenzy bar and you can't die from full HP from it.

>meme
Get a load of this guy

How much insight do you have, and what set are you wearing?

are you Sarah or not?

Not at all, despite the Veeky Forums-wide reddit elitism.

I can't deal with the edgy names my hosts have.

>Dante
>Sorrow
>Sephiroth

And I encountered these three in a row

Just to spam your shitty character, you went back to the previous thread to answer a post. Congratulations, faggot.

Amy Arm is way too fun and suboptimal for a shitter like Sarah

I learned it thanks to your death jaeger, the rain of blood her attack was causing actually filled up the status "death". I would have died if you had not died first. Thank you for helping me clearing the last story dungeon user. And thanks to the other guy for staying alive, alone I wouldn't have made it. I KILLED THE QUEEN OF YHARNAM, I AM THE KING NOW!!

>Like making characters named like Souls-npcs
>Most hosts are either complete edgelords or are have a singular lowercase firstname as their character name

22 and a some hunter stuff

>Dante
I had a pack of living failures behind my back, while he was fighting a caster in a corner of the arena.

Deku did you two get the Queen?

but Haras is Sarah backwards and they showed up at the same time

Where were you when this happened?

>that face
I'm not gay. I'm not. I s-swear..

>Entered the world of skl blt.

Yeah. We got it.

i saw a dante in mergos loft middle today, did i miss a shitshow?

lel didn't see this post, glad you got her and that my death wasn't in vain!

Maybe I will go 40/70, or 30/80. I dunno, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

>saif
Why is this the go-to bolt weapon and not Tonitrus or the Axe? The first has innate bolt damage which gets crazy high when buffed and the latter doesn't require any stat investment, as well as just being great all around

Grand Cathedral. Was just staring at those guys with the cross and mask behind the door and I died

Moveset

I know, just seems unlikely with the good taste in fashion and weapon. But stranger things have happened.

Uhh... user, I posted it because the bluntness of Your conversation reminded me of that one.
Not in a dickish way though. Have a nice hunt tonight, burgeranon!

Saif has a better moveset

Take your fucking pick lad